Saturday, 23 April 2011

Some photos

Last tuesday we went to a truly wonderful place called Hovs hallar and I took some photos. Here´s the first ones, I´ll upload more later on!





Resting between the hills;=)
Coffee and egg sandwiches for lunch in the green grass;=)

My new "bird shirt" I got from Helsinki 10. Love it!


13 comments:

  1. Do you celebrate Easter? Since you're christian? And happy easter btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks, you look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Anette,
    the pics are very beautiful. Do you like parrots? :D I hope you had fun there!

    Have a nice day!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos!!!! Thank you very much!!!And your t-shirt with a parrot is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Anette,

    Those pictures are absolutely wonderful! You are a grat photographer and the sky and the sea are so blue... I wish I could go there some day. I hope you had a good time and have a nice day. =)

    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette!

    Happy Easter!
    Have you heard the song "All Around Me" by Flyleaf? If you haven't, I highly recommend it!

    Hugs,
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI!
    This place is so beautiful! The nature surprises us sometimes.
    And your 'bird shirt' is very beautiful too ;)
    Kisses and Hugs.
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooow, beautiful place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!
    What a wonderful place...and pics are so beautiful.. :)

    Take care!
    Greetings from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette !!!

    Beautiful views .
    You look very nice .

    Big hugs
    Sophia P.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette,
    Thanks for the photos, looks like some nice weather, and place for a picnic. Love them....
    Take care,
    Lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette. :)

    Thanks for the pictures. That place looks beautiful... It looks amazing in the pictures, so I can only imagine how beautiful it is when you're actually there.

    Also, I LOVE your shirt! :)

    Best wishes

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete