Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Studio, love and photos;=)

Good evening everyone;=)

So, two days are done in the studio and what can I say?

It´s going really really super duper good!!!;=)

We are having fun! I love being here! I love singing the songs again! I love having Nemo and Johan with me;=) I love the sauna in our room!

I do NOT love the weather (it´s still ice and snow here!)

And I love how nicely Teemu, Tuomas, Tero and Mikko have decorated the studio for me;=) Sweetest and loveliest guys there is and they have made me feel so at ease and welcome;=) Kiitos!!

Here are some photos of "my studio room" where I sing:


Me;=)



And here´s some photos from the mixing room and of Tuomas and Mikko;=)

52 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Wooh! It's very beautiful and cosy. MENS really did this?! ;-)

    Have a nice evening with your family!

    Laetitia

    ReplyDelete
  2. still ice and snow?
    I feel sorry for you. That weekend we had aberout 24° in Germany. Was very nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Anette,
    Finally you posted, i was worried! XD Are you in Helsinki or in other town? Is still there snow? o___o I don't envy you! I'm glad to read that you having a good time there!

    Very nice pics, thanks for posting them!

    Have a nice evening and greatings to all the guys! Take care!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waow !!
    It's so great i love the sweets litlle candles !
    I'm waiting for the album ! I want to hear your voice again, and also the new songs !
    All the best for you and Nightwish ;)

    Lots of hugs and love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that details were very kind =) It looks very cosy and warm =). Best wishes!! Sing as always or better =)
    Kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette!

    These are really great pictures and the guys seem to have been so easy really :-) I'm really looking forward to the results ... can not wait more :-)
    Tuomas looks very good, really relaxed :-)

    Greetings

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Anette! Thank you for the lovely photographs, it sounds like you are having a great time in the studio - that is awesome! Really makes me excited for the album.
    Much love
    Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a queen! Don't get too used to it haha
    I'm glad you're so happy, the best mood to work well and sing!


    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Anette! Those pictures looks so wonderful! It must feel good sing the songs in there :)

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures, must be the most beautiful pictures from a recording studio I've ever seen! ;) Hope you continue having fun! Thank you for sharing these moments with us and good luck to you all, I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really nice !!
    Have fun Anette !! and work well ! (...as you always do ;)

    Good evening ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Anette, Thanks for the lovely photo's :D

    WOW the studio has a lovely nice warm mysterious ambience & the candles thats a brilliant idea!

    Looks like your having a wonderful time, cant wait to hear the new songs ;D

    Big Kiss to you all
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette, is it possible for you to record some videos in the studio and put them on the blog? :) Maybe a video-message of the guys over there? It would be so great!

    Have a good time here in Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like you're having a great time!!!
    Great room by the way!
    Hey there's something i want to ask you for a long time but i always forget to:what's going on with the songs you did with Martjin and also with your solo album!Sorry for the spam but i always seem to forget!
    I hope you'll have a great time in Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anette !!
    Oooh My God !! Im soooo freaking happy =)
    I knew that everything was going to be fine ^^
    Im sooo happy for you,im sure you that you are singing very well :)
    The sauna must be really good LOL I hope is everything ok with Johan and Nemo !
    Tuomas, Teemu, Tero and Mikko were sooooo sweet !! <3 That was one of the most sweetest things ever :D
    I love the pic,the studio looks pretty cool !
    You look gorgeous as always :)
    Tuomas looks lovely on the pic =)
    I just realised that you and the rest of the members of NW are soooo photogenic ehehe ;)
    I hope you have a lot of fun in the studio,i wish the best and i send lots of kisses and hugs to you,Johan,Nemo,Teemu,Tuomas,Tero and Mikko !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  16. hei :)
    so nice to hear from you!
    oh, the room is so nice decorated, i'm jealous ;D
    the picture with the DPP poster in the background and the candles in front of it: it looks like an altar (i don't know, is this the right word :D unfortunaly my english is bad ;((
    your picture is so beautiful. i prefer the first one, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!
    and toumas looks so happy
    i can't wait to see you next year on tour!
    hugs!
    Maren, Germany

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hyvää Iltaa Anette,

    You made me realy jealousy with the beautiful Studio pic´s :(
    And i want a own Sauna, too.
    Here in Germany given´t so great gentlemans >>...
    Enjoy your time as "Nightwish- Princess":P

    Good night to You, Nemo (Little Anetto) and Johan.

    Nalon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there!
    Thanks a lot for the photos! :D Good that you're having a good time over there! :D
    Good luck and have fun! :D
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad you are having a great time!
    The studio looks so cosy, great ambient to work :)
    You always kick ass, and I'm sure this album will be brilliant!
    Can I ask you once again to publish your pictures in my websites?
    www.tuomasholopainen.org and the Official Brazilian forum for Nightwish www.nightwishforum.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anette i have some questions:

    1) Do you speak some word in finnish?
    2) If i'm not mistaken i know that Johan has finnish finnish so he speaks it very well as mother tongue, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette!
    Thanks for sharing your photos with us! I'm glad you feel at ease and welcome in Finland! The boys are soooo cute;)Btw you are really nice in the photos! Can't wait to another studio update.
    Good job and have fun!
    Big hug to you and the boys*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi dear Anette! Ohhh I love the studio is really great and cute,I want a sauna too! hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really really nice! Guys take a good care of you, thez are very adorable. Have great time Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette !

    Beautiful photos .

    Big hugs :)))

    ReplyDelete
  25. oooohh!!!great photos!how nice,that guys made such pretty and amazing suprise for you.

    you're looking good ^-^

    good luck,dear!wish you only best OF THE BEST!
    You're rocking!

    hugs =*

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice pics. I'd love a studio room like that.

    ReplyDelete
  27. it looks like holiday, not like work! ^^ that's really nice of them, looks magical and very comfy.

    great news!
    i guess, we all are so happy for you and the boys, that everything's so fine.

    enjoy it!
    aahhh, that's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Nettan, how are you?
    Glad to hear that everythin went well in the studio =)
    Thanks for the pics, I really like them. You look really sweet :)
    Wish you and the guys a good luck with the recordings
    Good night and sweet dreams

    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  29. That room looks simply divine :) So cozy. Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. link as soon Hi there!
    That's so cool you made this "in between the recording process" post, it adds some magic ;)

    I see the recordings take place in Finnvox, don't they? If yes, it's a nice choice both technically and personally - it's in Helsinki, so you don't have to waste a day getting to Hollola's Petrax with little Nemo and all the luggage, and it has a great sound and cool technical equipment!

    Boys really did a cool job - that room's atmosphere is so cozy and mysterious :) does it help to get into the right mood needed for songs you record? I especially like candles, teapot and framed bandphoto (must be so supportive and sweet), and a little Imaginarium pic :) but the coolest thing is that pack of woman's journals, hilarious! Seems like guys want you to live in this room right until you finish your recordings ;)

    I'm so happy everything is going so well, it warms my heart to know Imaginarium is being prepared in such marvelous and friendly atmosphere :) but God, the wait is so hard!

    Best of everything to you, your close ones and NW team, hope next day will be even better ;)

    Lots of love and many thanks,
    Lerren

    P.S.: the interview you did to Nightwish Russia will hopefully be soon posted on our website. We're in the process of renovation so this takes a while, unfortunately. But I will give you the link as soon as it will appear on our site! Many thanks again for being so kind and giving us this interview :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi!
    Wow, your room is so beautiful, the guys are very lovely.
    Can't wait for Imaginarium *-*

    Kisses. Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Your singing room looks truly amazing. You're definitely lucky to be surrounded with such great guys who can actually decorate beautifully! ;)

    You're looking very pretty, too. Always love seeing you smile.

    I'm sooo excited for the new cd and the movie, too. Next year seems so far away. But I guess you need time to make everything perfect, so take your time!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh that looks like so much fun! Love the photos, looks like a very relaxing recording room. I'm glad you are having a good time. I hope your ribs are not giving you much trouble.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Heja Anette!
    It's so good to hear that evetything is going well!
    Have a nice singing. I can't wait to hear the results...

    Big (and warm) hugs for you and boys!
    Take care!
    Kisses from Poland!
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thats amazing !!! I can´t wait to hear you on the new album!!!

    They´re a lovely boys giving you a "personnal" studio.....

    Im very excited cause you are singing again...

    Good Luck Dear Anette!!!

    Greetings from México

    ReplyDelete
  36. Excellent! Waiting for your new album : ), love your voice anette, keep going. Have a nice day! : ) from Uruguay

    ReplyDelete
  37. Anette, please tell us everything! I wish this cd so badly! Hope everything is alrigth with you :*

    just envy you all, listening the new cd and I still have to wait till january haha

    kisses from brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Nettan!!

    I'm so glad that you are well now!!
    Aww!! So sweet that the guys did that!!
    I love that picture of Nightwish, I wanna have it!!
    And Tuomas looks so happy, that everytime I see the last photo I cannot avoid to smile!!
    And I smile in work, so my partners in job looks at me like if I have become crazy or something xD
    I can't wait to hear Imaginarium!!
    Send Tuomas, Mikko, Teemo and of course Tero hugs and kisses!!

    Greetings from Mexico

    Clau♥

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just love the passionate way you describe your days. Family, Love, Friends and Work (that which result I'm expecting with the same passion!) seem like the best mix. Keep having fun and I just hope all those feelings are translated in a great record and the nicest memories of your life. BEST WISHES from Colombia, South America.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Anette,
    ... damn if I don't feel like the weather.

    Sounds like things are going extra super duper, that's GREAT.
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  41. Anette,

    Glad you're enjoying your time there [minus the weather ;)] and what awesome guys for making your studio room into a really sweet place to sing! They totally deserve kudos for that! :D

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there and take care,
    *~*Kerry*~*

    ReplyDelete
  42. hej anette

    wow dom har värkligen fixat till det vad mysigt. oohh bastu i rummet din lilla lykoost;=)
    jag tror du visade studion på en video på youtube men på den så det inte ut så där har ni gort om eller är videon gammal?
    ha det bra och gör underbar magi i studeon:^)

    MVH vendela

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, very nice gift for us.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  44. Jesus Christ, I just realized, that the new Nightwish album is coming! I was there to think that I have one or two year until it'll release, but it's coming! Whoa, I can't wait!

    Have you seen Sucker Punch in the cinema? Really good movie, I loved it!

    Have a nice day!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm glad that it's going well in there! Those are best news a fan to hear :)
    You are not the only one who doesn't like the weather here in Finland... I hate it too :D

    This comes a bit late but welcome to Finland!

    ReplyDelete
  46. OOOhhh, what a sweet guys!!! :)) You immediately have a good feelings for singing and everything looks so easy, doesn't it? Very beautiful! ;)
    But, where is Seth? Is he at home because of the school or what? :/
    Have a nice day!
    Wish you and guys good look in the studio ;)
    Bye
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  47. So eager to hear the music Anette! Glad to know you're better! Take care xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow - that is so sweet of them. Hope it all continues to go well. x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great pictures, Anette. Thanks a lot for sharing them with us. :D

    ReplyDelete
  50. wow, looks really lovely! easy to get in the mood for singing when you´re surrounded by such sweet persons! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  51. oh Anette! Your images and descriptions bring tears to my eyes! Happy ones as I so love Nightwish! You and your voice are an incredible addition to the band. I cannot wait to hear the magic you and the made are making for the world!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  52. You're beautiful. I hope to see you in Brazil!!!

    ReplyDelete