Got these great head phones today that I've longed to buy and I want to have them in the long us tour and since they sell them at Copenhagen airport I got them on my way home. Love this colour!
Seth is gonna try these and if he likes them I'll get him a pair in USA.
Like the colour?;-)
These are the studio ones with sound reduction but there's lots of other ones from Dr Dre too to choose from.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Hi. Do you all thought about recording the show and release it's on dvd? On 10th November you are performing before the premiere of Imaginaerum movie. You could play a show with an orchestra and choir and record it! And as a bonus disc give a dvd with movie? What do you think abou it?
I've always wanted a pair!I don't even use that kind of earphones,but they're so pretty!And they must be so damn good. Blue is totally your colour. Have a nice day xx
You're so beautiful Anette! The headphones look good on you,And I also love the color ;-) Can't wait to you are here in the US! :D I love you,Nettie! Xoxoxo
Cool head phones, nice blue. Where there other colors to choose?
I like the earphones for they're easier to carry around but it's so hard to find ones with good sound quality, isn't it? It seems like the bigger ones are always better =.=
Hey Anette! :) Could you please wish a happy birthday to Cathal O'Rourke, a big fan of yours from Ireland :) he would really appreciate it :) Thank you, have a lovely day :) And nice headphones ;-)
Hi Anette :) First of all I really like your new head phones. the color is really good ;) I have something to ask you.if I'm not asking anything too personal could you show us some pictures of when you were a teenager? Pleaseeeeee Enjoy your afernoon ;) Lots of kisses
Those are very popular here in California. I saw kids wearing them in the mall when we were shopping for school clothes. I have Shure head phones that I bought slightly used on Ebay. I love them. I have a Skull Candy noice cancelling pair too, they are lighter than the Shure, but don't sound as good. I love the cobalt blue. Can't wait to see you here! I have that cleansing tea for you. The flavor is great! I hope you can get it in Sweeden if you like it!
Hi, I´m a fan of Nightwish since 2003. Magical und beautiful music! I have seen you guys live in Stuttgart in May and it was a blast! Also been to concerts in ´03 and ´04 (back then as an excited teenager:-)...). I´m from Austria and last weekend me and my mother flew to Copenhagen to enjoy the city. I know can understand you very much, because you are driving there regularly - it´s simply awesome! I´ve been to Stockholm and Oslo too, but I have to say, Copenhagen is the most fabulous city up there! We had a great time. On saturday we had brunch in Nyhavn - living the life :-)! But the main reason we went there was because my mother wanted to see the Leonard Cohen concert. He was playing live on Saturday evening at the Rosenberg Slot. We were blown away - it was so amazing. My mother listens to his music for more than 30 years. This man is almost 80 and they played for 3 and a half hours song after song - with just a 10 min break. Unbelieveable and very emotional....
We flew back home on Sunday and later in the evening I read your blog and saw that you have been in Kastrup two hours before I was there. Ha, it would have been great to see you (although I can imagine that it´s not always funny to be recognized and get your picure taken!). But I guess I would have tried to get an autograph nevertheless :-)... So generally speaking, thank you for writing this blog, it´s always nice to read what you are up to. Thank you for Nightwish, especially Tuomas for giving me wonderful moments with his compositions througout my youth and now my adult life. Wishing you guys all the best. Respectfully, Iris
I love those earphones but I don't have them because that chord thing allways breaks or the sound doesn't works on one side because I listen to long to to hard nightwish:P(riding to school on my bike takes an hour a day)
The colour looks great on you!
I went 2 days to school and I've worn my nightwish shirt and necklace and a lot of people liked it!:D
Hi.
ReplyDeleteDo you all thought about recording the show and release it's on dvd? On 10th November you are performing before the premiere of Imaginaerum movie. You could play a show with an orchestra and choir and record it! And as a bonus disc give a dvd with movie?
What do you think abou it?
Lovely color:) They are suits to your blouse perfectly and i like it. Thanks for sharing and have happy back home:)
ReplyDeleteThe colour is amazing and they totally fit you! :) <3
ReplyDeletebeautiful blue good choice ;)
ReplyDeletelove
isa
It's one of my favourite colour! =)
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful! Thanks for photos.
Have a nice evening ;-)
well i think are really cool :)
ReplyDeletei like the colour too
Wow! It is my favorite colour :)I want to buy such headphones.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening, Anette!
Alina
I've always wanted a pair!I don't even use that kind of earphones,but they're so pretty!And they must be so damn good.
ReplyDeleteBlue is totally your colour.
Have a nice day
xx
You're so beautiful Anette!
ReplyDeleteThe headphones look good on you,And I also love the color ;-)
Can't wait to you are here in the US! :D
I love you,Nettie!
Xoxoxo
They are really pretty :D And the color <3!
ReplyDeleteA nice evening ...
ReplyDeleteThey are great, the color I also like;)
Love the Colour ! Have fun in USA ! :D <3
ReplyDeleteVery impressive Anette. Truly hope you enjoy them ! I've been using a pair of Denon AH-D2000 and they've become my fave at the moment.
ReplyDeletelots of love
Gary
Hej Anette =]
ReplyDeleteCool head phones, nice blue. Where there other colors to choose?
I like the earphones for they're easier to carry around but it's so hard to find ones with good sound quality, isn't it? It seems like the bigger ones are always better =.=
=* Kisses
I want those! How much u.s. dollars costs?
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI wonder,have you ever listened to a German group Van Canto ? If - yes, do you like it?
Thanks!
Hey Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteCould you please wish a happy birthday to Cathal O'Rourke, a big fan of yours from Ireland :) he would really appreciate it :)
Thank you, have a lovely day :)
And nice headphones ;-)
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I really like your new head phones. the color is really good ;)
I have something to ask you.if I'm not asking anything too personal could you show us some pictures of when you were a teenager? Pleaseeeeee
Enjoy your afernoon ;)
Lots of kisses
Those are very popular here in California. I saw kids wearing them in the mall when we were shopping for school clothes. I have Shure head phones that I bought slightly used on Ebay. I love them. I have a Skull Candy noice cancelling pair too, they are lighter than the Shure, but don't sound as good. I love the cobalt blue. Can't wait to see you here! I have that cleansing tea for you. The flavor is great! I hope you can get it in Sweeden if you like it!
ReplyDelete: )
Tisa
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI´m a fan of Nightwish since 2003. Magical und beautiful music! I have seen you guys live in Stuttgart in May and it was a blast! Also been to concerts in ´03 and ´04 (back then as an excited teenager:-)...).
I´m from Austria and last weekend me and my mother flew to Copenhagen to enjoy the city. I know can understand you very much, because you are driving there regularly - it´s simply awesome! I´ve been to Stockholm and Oslo too, but I have to say, Copenhagen is the most fabulous city up there! We had a great time. On saturday we had brunch in Nyhavn - living the life :-)!
But the main reason we went there was because my mother wanted to see the Leonard Cohen concert. He was playing live on Saturday evening at the Rosenberg Slot. We were blown away - it was so amazing. My mother listens to his music for more than 30 years. This man is almost 80 and they played for 3 and a half hours song after song - with just a 10 min break. Unbelieveable and very emotional....
We flew back home on Sunday and later in the evening I read your blog and saw that you have been in Kastrup two hours before I was there. Ha, it would have been great to see you (although I can imagine that it´s not always funny to be recognized and get your picure taken!). But I guess I would have tried to get an autograph nevertheless :-)...
So generally speaking, thank you for writing this blog, it´s always nice to read what you are up to. Thank you for Nightwish, especially Tuomas for giving me wonderful moments with his compositions througout my youth and now my adult life.
Wishing you guys all the best.
Respectfully,
Iris
I love those earphones but I don't have them because that chord thing allways breaks or the sound doesn't works on one side because I listen to long to to hard nightwish:P(riding to school on my bike takes an hour a day)
ReplyDeleteThe colour looks great on you!
I went 2 days to school and I've worn my nightwish shirt and necklace and a lot of people liked it!:D
Love you!
xoxo Sabine
I like the colour ... but I've heard a lot of sound tecs slagging them off/ taking the mick out of the sound quality.
ReplyDeleteCool headphones! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. from Ukraine with love!