good choice! I like nike and vans anyday over converse
Hi!I see a tattoo on your left leg? Is it some woman or what? I didn´t know about this your tattoo, if it´s a tattoo.Matotu
Hmmm, cool shoes)) nike is my favorite brand))) Your preferences are wonderful!!))
Nike trainers are really good! I have one Nike black pair, too, and I'm very contended with it. I have already had them for 2 years and i like it very much! So, excellent choice ;=)Take care
You shoppaholic... ;-) Have a great time in Colmar. Looking already forward to see the films on You Tube.
Hello Anette !Awesome shoes,those shoes look great :DHave a nice running with them !Kisses and Hugs from PortugalLiliana
good choice! I like nike and vans anyday over converse
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI see a tattoo on your left leg? Is it some woman or what? I didn´t know about this your tattoo, if it´s a tattoo.
Matotu
Hmmm, cool shoes)) nike is my favorite brand))) Your preferences are wonderful!!))
ReplyDeleteNike trainers are really good! I have one Nike black pair, too, and I'm very contended with it. I have already had them for 2 years and i like it very much! So, excellent choice ;=)
ReplyDeleteTake care
You shoppaholic... ;-) Have a great time in Colmar. Looking already forward to see the films on You Tube.
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !
ReplyDeleteAwesome shoes,those shoes look great :D
Have a nice running with them !
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana