Good morning!
Every morning I have a routine and this is what I do to wake up:
- First lots of cups of coffee
- Some TV watching with Nemo
- Around 9.30 its time to really wake up and then it´s time for happy music! At the moment the songs that are played are:
"Jack Sparrow" with Michael Bolton and Lonely Island
" We stand together" with Nickelback
"Jag är Gud" with E-type
"In front of me" with Infected mushroom
"Mein Land" with Rammstein
"Princess of China" with Coldplay and Rihanna
After this I feel awake and ready for the day;=)
Enjoy YOUR day now!
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mein Land is such a great song to wake up to...
ReplyDeleteHello Anette! I'm feeling a little bit depressed right now so i've just read all your blog for 1 hour. Sometimes it's so funny, thank you for made my day :) I like that you're a big star (imaginaerum is fantastic) and you're still so colse to other people :) Keep doing it and have a nice day :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had all that time to wake up too. haha! Unfortunately, I have to jump off bed at 6:30 to take a bus and be at work at 8. =)
ReplyDeleteHi anette!
ReplyDeleteThats a great routine. I wish I can wake up so. I must get up at 4am and this is sometimes hard. Ok I'm happy... I have in two weeks my holidays. :-) enjoy your day!
Greetings and hugs!
Sarah
At the moment I'm listening to Imaginaerum and that's really woken me up and put me in a good mood for the day. But I usually need 3 cups of coffee to get me going. I hate mornings!
ReplyDeleteI received the CD today and this is what I just wrote on my Facebook profile:
"The new Nightwish album is bloody amazing! Can't think of any other words to describe it. I've only played it once so far (though I heard some tracks on YouTube before) and it made my soul soar. I couldn't stop jumping around the room with excitement. I think my cat Athena thought I'd gone mad!"
Have a nice day!
Good morning to you Anette and enjoy your day too!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon, Anette :)
ReplyDeleteYes, today we have an independense day here in Finland and I had a lot of time to sleep and wake up. No hurry to work! That´s great, because I´m an amateur astronomer and rhe last night we had a great weather to watch Moon and Jupiter with my telescope... :D
Marko
Hey Anette :)
ReplyDeleteWell I surprised when I saw Nickelback and Rammstein here! I like their music! I have a whole discography of NB and they're one of my fav bands. And the new album is awesome! And Rammstein.. and don't listen to them that much but I like them :)
Enjoy your day too! :D
Hi, Nettie :)
ReplyDeleteI think your morning routine is quite.. how can I describe it.. gently? I mean I wake up as late as it's possible, drink one coffe fast, get dressed very fast and run for my classes extremly fast ;) Music? Sometimes. Or at weekends :D
But it's good to know that there are people who don't need to be in a hurry all the time.
Enjoy your every morning.
Love,
G.