Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Pampering day


Hi all!

Yesterday I had a "pamper myself" day and first I went to Pernilla to get a really nice facial treatment, which was really needed due to me having so dry skin in the wintertime and I normally never go to facials but the last weeks my skin has looked really dull and grey so it was really useful. Pernilla used AHA-acids and lots of moisturizing treatments to get the skin to glow and it sure did afterwards. She also fixed my eyebrows and shaped them in a much nicer shape and coloured them and the lashes so now I look fresher even when I do not wear make-up.

After Pernilla I ran up to Sandra at Posh shop to get my nails fixed. They had really grown the last 4 weeks so it was time. This time I chose a cool pink shade with silver glitter and black leopard pattern to make them cooler;=) I think they got really cool!


Now I have an interview so see you all later! Enjoy the day;=)

21 comments:

  1. beautiful Anette & so are you! First thing this morning i switch on your voice....make me smile big time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Anett :)

    Can you show us some pictures of your house?:) You have suck a great taste, and it would have been nice to see your house style! :)

    Have a GREAT day, send some love to the guys! Love your music!

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Anette, Pamper yourself! You deserve it. I pampered myself a bit yesterday too. I bought myself some new foundation at Estee Lauder and new blush at MAC. I recycled my MAC empties for a free lipstick too. Cute nails. Love the colors!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I read AHA-acids, I thought in Two-Faces xD
    I hope you do not end up like him...
    Do your best in the interview
    greetings o /
    Jere

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing how you seem increasingly younger...
    I admire their beauty!
    greetings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette!

    I myself try to do "pamper day" once in a while, and it can only do but wonders! Your manicure is great! I really like it! So fitted for the holidays..there's a new X-mas collection of nail laquers by China Glaze, full of glitters ans reds, I'd like to try it!

    Have a nice day ;)

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anette...Your nails are WOW!!
    My hobby is fixing my nails...I do them by myself and with these pictures you gave me so many ideas...

    Hugs from Athens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette,

    I hope the interview goes well today - have fun.

    Thank you for the pictures; the nails are beautiful and very well done. The color combination and the design are gorgeous, and they look really good on you.

    Very nice to hear that you had a 'pamper' yourself day - we should all have one of those every now and then :). Glad that you're pleased with the result of the facial :).

    Take care and have a beautiful day,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette:)
    It's good to pamper yourself sometimes. I'll do it next week. On tuesday I'll go to my haidresser. There she'll dye my hair more red, then I'll fix my nails. I have the red polish but it is quite wrecked. I think I'll chose something like blue or black & white. Let's see.
    Best wishes for the interview.
    Enjoy your day too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anette !!
    I think that it was a good idea , i hope you feel better with your skin now =)You look lovely in the pic :D
    Wow beautiful nails !! My sister LOVES pink leopard pattern,they look great on you !
    Good luck with your interview !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Anette... I like your nails !!!!
    Have a nice day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your nails :)
    Today I also got a pampering day for myself :) I bought 2 bras with brafitting advice. Really great thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your nails are nice, I like that the pink colour is shimmering, gives a nice touch.

    I hope your day was great and the interview was nice.

    Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette,
    sometimes each of us have need to take care of your face, so you have done the right thing. :) Your nails are so perfects!

    An interview? Can you tell us what is it?

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette the top pic look like you are in deep thoughts and really thinking about something....Nails look killer!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh your nails are gorgeous!! Really cute. Oh and I gave Imaginaerum as an early christmas present to my mom, and she and my dad also like the album a lot! My sister as well, and we are all excited for the show in Amsterdam! <3 I wish you a pleasant day <3 love and hugs from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awh, Anette is it a bow in your ears? *.* That is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pink animalier pattern on nails is a good idea, I think :)
    And I have finally heard the whole album. There are so many things I could say about it, I just love it so much. I see so many things of myself in it that it touches me deeply every single time I hear it. And I must tell you that if I will ever be able to put even just half of the passion and expression you put into songs, I will consider myself a good singer. I hope I can hear the band live somewhere next year :) have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmm,I have felt many times before and I still do at times that maybe would be nicer if I could spent more but I cant,specially now.Last times I haven´t tried to get job at all but on the other hand,I don´t have necessary need to that at this moment.Instead that I´m all the time little prepared if comes some unexpected things so I try to keep spending by same than to what I succeeded to get that quite short time,without taking necessary things as part of to this far.

    Although situations continue long like this isn´t favorable at all so something just little fitting should try to get before long but I believe found yes.Little help should be coming but that´s not still any reason to change spending any way and I think my living place will change on some point but that comes then when comes.

    I have drank one juice quite longly already and I decided to change one what I remember from my early youth.

    Mainly looking live songs is at times even great and specially if sound is still good so that is for one many times one good way to spent time - and doesn´t necessarily need to go to any gig.

    Ok,good night

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anette! Hope You are ok?? Have you got your Christmas tree up yet?

    On my way to work yesterday I was listening to "Song Of Myself" The way you sing here is amazing It really touches my heart & when you sing "sometime the sky is piano black" wow your vocals are amazing so full of feeling, really touches my heart that song!

    Big Kisses to you Angel XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!
    A day for taking care of yourself is a great day for everyone! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete