Thursday, 10 November 2011

Wow

Today there´s no tired eyes cause outside the sky is blue and the sun is shining! Welcome back, dear sun! I have missed you;=)

After me and Nemo have eaten lunch we´ll take a loooong walk in the forest, to the playground and enjoying the day. Cant wait!

Hope your day is filled with sun too!

17 comments:

  1. Good morning!
    We have beautiful autumn weather here in Slovakia, too. Sun, wind and colourful leaves all around that look like piles of snow. I just love this time.
    Have a nice day full of sun and happiness!
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anette! I hope you are doing well. I want the sun back. here it is cold and foggy. I wish you a nice day. a lot of fun on the playground. greetings and hugs to sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anette! Good day to you! Woke up with Storytime in my head this morning...Actually more like it ringing in my ears...ahhhhh lovely! Shows how much i listen to it already :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling bold and want to share how "Storytime" restored my happiness:

    My evening had become a depressing musing over the deaths that have happened around me this year. One affected me personally, but two others have been affecting my close friends as well. I've been managing well enough, but tonight just became one of my more grief-stricken moods.

    So, I decided go ahead and listen to "Storytime" and... my mood somehow, in 3 minutes, skyrocketed to reborn heights of optimism and hope. I realized that these feelings were in me anyway, waiting to find their way out from among the sorrows, but Nightwish has helped bring out some of that life-loving passion and restore my drive to write my own stories and not worry about life's evils so much.

    Maybe it really is the little things; sometimes, all it takes is a bit of candy, a thoughtful compliment, or a damn good song to remind you of the brighter side, even in the darkness.

    Tomorrow, I will wake up and go about my day just a little happier, both from this song and in anticipation for an entire album of such beautiful awesomeness. I sincerely thank you, Anette, and the guys of Nightwish (Tuomas in particular!) for continuing to be music's source of life's joy and power for me and no doubt many others. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to read that you have nice weather. Well, what can I say? Enjoy on the playground with your little one.
    Have a nice day.
    kisses to you and to little Nemo:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej igen Anette!

    Well, for many mornings this week it has been a foggy weather here in Finland. And cold! I hate coldness in autumn.
    Luckily I have Storytime to warm me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so shiny, dear Anette! This is really nice to see someone smiling so much :) This is impossible to be sad after watching your video and seeing your photo, tack sååå mycket för ditt varmt leende :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Anette!
    You look very nice:)
    Well, here's snow everywhere in my town. And it's only November! I miss the sun and cloudless summer sky...
    Enjoy your day!

    P.S. Oh, and I forgot about Storytime! It's an amazing song. I love it so much;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Anette,
    in every your pic that you post here your are so nice! :) Here the weather it's cloudy but not cold. I hope you had a good time.

    Have a nice day!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tjena Anette. I am happy for you and the good weather you have. I wish you and Nemo all the best weather and fun for this afternoon at the playground.
    Here the weather isn't too good, but I keep my spirits up with hot tea, candles and a lovely book. And listening to "Storytime" over and over again. The song is beautiful but your vocals nailed it for me, marvelous piece of art, give yourself and the guys from Nightwish a mental pat on on the shoulder :) Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

    Kisses to you and of course little Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  11. My day is cloudy :( I'm missing sun :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're havin' a lot of almost-summer time here in Brazil, and I'm kinda surprised, 'cause my city really doesn't show so many sun on a week like this... We have a holiday on the next week, so I'm hoping it lasts until then ;)
    Thanks sweetie, have a nice day

    Lots of love
    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette!

    I once got a question about storytime video. It may be that you have the role of Snow White, Touma from the Phantom of the Opera, and it eventually Marco Puss in Boots? Might sound strange but it seems to me. Excuse me if my presumption was wrong;-)

    Greetings and hugs!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! :)
    Yes, my day was filled with sun, too.
    But not with the "yellow-ball-in-the-sky-sun" ;)
    I am so happy, because I could buy the Storytime-CD today (and not tomorrow ;D) although it isn't released in Germany yet.
    And I love it! Thank you for this song! I love your voice :))
    And I am really looking forward to the album!
    Love & greetings! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. In Germany the weather is terrible :-/ but the Sun is shinig as long as I here Storytime on my Laptop, my phone and in my car ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also sunny weather in Belgium :)
    You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Beautiful,

    It's wonderful to hear that the sun is shining for you today and that you and Nemo will have a chance to enjoy it. What could be better than some fresh air and sunshine? Hope you have fun! It certainly is nice to see the sun in these colder, darker months.

    And thank you for the picture, it's always heart-warming to see your smile and you look so beautiful :)

    Take care and enjoy your day,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete