Yesterday evening we celebrated x-mas at my mum´s place and it was as always, relaxed and cosy. Santa came with x-mas gifts, we ate mum´s super good food and enjoyed x-mas. Seth and Nemo liked their gifts and that´s all that counts;=)
Anette I love you my best singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 You and Nightwish have big fan in Serbia..I hope you will come one day..:))))...Imaginaerum is great album...I love all 13 songs Storytime the best...and Last ride of the day <3<3 all songs the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
SERBIA LOVE ANETTE OLZON <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU TO DEAT AND NIGHTWISH <3<3<3<3<3 YOU GOD FOR ME <3 :))))))))))))) GREETING FROM SERBIA YOUR BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN UROS JOVICIC(NIGHTWISH) ALWAYS NIGHTWISH FOR ME THE BEST BAND I LOVE MUCH NW!!!<3<3<3<3 AND ANETTE YOU IS BEAUTIFUL :)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3!!
Hello Anette! Merry Christmas to you and all your family. Glad to read that Seth and Nemo liked their gifts ;) Have peaceful days Lots of love to you all ♥
Hi Anette! *Q* I love cats, I have 2, Bruna a Ragdoll and Agapito a Silver Persa. They are one more of the family =) I'm sure that you'll enjoy Christmas with your family. Greetings from Spain o/ Jere
Hello Anette !! First of all,Merry Christmas Anette !! I hope you have a beautiful day with your family. I wish you all the love and health for this Christmas and enjoy it with your loved ones. I hope you like your Christmas this year and i wish all the best for your family too !! You cat is SOOO beautiful !! Cats are my favorite and your cat is beautiful <3 The decoration is very nice,it has a very X-mas atmosphere =) You look stunning !! I'm glad to know that you had good gifts :D I can't wait until we start the X-mas party at my house !! Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Well, I wanted to wish you and your family a merry Christmas, I am so glad to hear that you all had such a nice time yesterday. Here where I live, Christmas Eve is the final preparation day and tomorrow we’ll celebrate Christmas. I have a few final things to care of, but I tend to do most everything very well in advance, as I like being prepared so that I can just relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Christmas. Thank you for the pictures, you look beautiful as always, and as I believe someone already stated, the atmosphere looks very warm and peaceful. Your outfit looks gorgeous as well, from what I can see in the picture :).
Warm wishes to you and you family – I hope you enjoy the remainder of the Christmas days and New Years, of course :).
Hi Anette, in the Czech Republic we unwrap gifts today and I got -of course- new CD of Nightwish. You are so good! I like your voice more and more! I wish you Merry Christmas and many presents underneath the Christmas tree. Please inform us there what you found under the tree. :-)
The atmosphere is really nice. This cute kitty is not it Busan? And you look stunning as always ... I wish you a Merry Christmas to meet a lot of joy in the soul and many reasons to smile. With the kindest feelings and greetings from Bulgaria
So lovely photos! I am glad you had a nice time. You look absolutely lovely! Nice outfit ;) I wish to you and your family a Merry Christmas, much happines, love, health and joy! Big hugs from Croatia
I wish you an incredible and happy Xmas to you and all your family n' friends! =) and I loved it your blouse looks so elegant and a little bit gothic :)
Hi! As I see, the cosy and relaxed is always as you like a place, it's really cute... I spend my Christmas Eve watching The Lord of the Rings with my family, then we had all the costumary stuff for Christmas, it was a great time! Merry Christmas, for you and your family!
hi anette ! merry X-mas !! wauw you look great and that cat is soooooo beautiful!! my grandmother has about the same cat, only she is completly white i hope you enjoy christmas :)
Merry Christams to u and ur children, dear Anette, best wishes! <3 ps: and since it's the 25th already pls send some b-day greetings to Tuomas, Russia loves u all, guys!
Hmm,quite often mums may are for one moderate to do food but thats knowhow for one some way isn´t actually bad on men either.I don´t know how to bake but ready foods warming succeed and maybe little something else.On my upper school times I had housekeeping hours but although I don´t remember about them actually nothing besides some things what didn´t belonged to questioned studying yes...
Well,sure they wasn´t my things but still atmosphere affected at the end of all quite much,although I was quite lazy on that time so on that side I cannot say not so good about myself either.
I got just some gifts but actually I didn´t even waited nothing,sure they are nice but they aren´t the thing like that to me anymore than what they was sometimes before.
Seems that at this time cat doesn´t like about photographing,greetings to that anyway - hah hah.About some reason I like cats and that´s still quite cute looking.
So,my christmas hasn´t gone so good but for now longer stop hasn´t came,pressures may appears at times as part of sleptness. Exercising has done mainly good but that doesn´t feel always so easy either.Today was like new experience when was dark and cause almost all snow is gone then was even darker,trees was fell down,some of them on power cords but still they didn´t specially bothered going.
The atmosphere looks quite warm and cosy. And you are stunning as always. :)
ReplyDeleteMerry X-mas to you and your loved ones, dear Anette!
Good morning to you Anette,
ReplyDeletei want to wish an happy Christmas Eve and Christmas to you and to your family! I hope you will spend it in the best way!
Beautiful cat! *__*
Have a beautiful day!
Big hugs
Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!!!! Enjoy these days!!
ReplyDeleteAnette I love you my best singer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
ReplyDeleteYou and Nightwish have big fan in Serbia..I hope you will come one day..:))))...Imaginaerum is great album...I love all 13 songs Storytime the best...and Last ride of the day <3<3 all songs the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3
SERBIA LOVE ANETTE OLZON <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I LOVE YOU TO DEAT AND NIGHTWISH <3<3<3<3<3 YOU GOD FOR ME <3 :))))))))))))) GREETING FROM SERBIA YOUR BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN UROS JOVICIC(NIGHTWISH) ALWAYS NIGHTWISH FOR ME THE BEST BAND I LOVE MUCH NW!!!<3<3<3<3 AND ANETTE YOU IS BEAUTIFUL :)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3:)<3!!
ReplyDeleteDear Anette, I wish you a merry christmas ;)
ReplyDeleteDin katt ser ut att vara bror till mina ragdolls ;) På pricken lik min Amos!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice and ur so pretty :) I wish u and ur family Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas my sweet angel!
ReplyDeleteI wish all the happiness of the universe as a gift for you!
Kisses and warm hugs from Brazil!
God jul! :D Hoppas ni har en fantastisk julhelg! :)
ReplyDeleteKramar!
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and all your family.
Glad to read that Seth and Nemo liked their gifts ;)
Have peaceful days
Lots of love to you all ♥
I wish you a merry christmas Anette !
ReplyDeleteDear Anette I wish you Merry Crhistmas and I send my best wishes for you and your family!!
ReplyDeleteKisses and wishes from Athens!!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDelete*Q* I love cats, I have 2, Bruna a Ragdoll and Agapito a Silver Persa. They are one more of the family =)
I'm sure that you'll enjoy Christmas with your family.
Greetings from Spain o/
Jere
It seems to have been such a relaxing atmosphere :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family, dear Nettie
Best wishes from France
Claire <3
Merry Christmas Anette!
ReplyDeleteMerry, merry Christmas!! Is this your mum's cat? And is it a Sacred Briman, 'cause I also have one. :)
ReplyDeleteWIsh you all the best!! <3
Merry Christmas the dearest Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all,Merry Christmas Anette !! I hope you have a beautiful day with your family. I wish you all the love and health for this Christmas and enjoy it with your loved ones. I hope you like your Christmas this year and i wish all the best for your family too !!
You cat is SOOO beautiful !! Cats are my favorite and your cat is beautiful <3
The decoration is very nice,it has a very X-mas atmosphere =)
You look stunning !! I'm glad to know that you had good gifts :D I can't wait until we start the X-mas party at my house !!
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Hello dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteWell, I wanted to wish you and your family a merry Christmas, I am so glad to hear that you all had such a nice time yesterday. Here where I live, Christmas Eve is the final preparation day and tomorrow we’ll celebrate Christmas. I have a few final things to care of, but I tend to do most everything very well in advance, as I like being prepared so that I can just relax and enjoy the peacefulness of Christmas. Thank you for the pictures, you look beautiful as always, and as I believe someone already stated, the atmosphere looks very warm and peaceful. Your outfit looks gorgeous as well, from what I can see in the picture :).
Warm wishes to you and you family – I hope you enjoy the remainder of the Christmas days and New Years, of course :).
Take care,
Alexandria
Merry Christmas Anette to you and your family and friends :)
ReplyDelete(and you cat is so cute xD )
Hugs
~Night*Star~
Dear Anette, you look great!
ReplyDeleteIs that lovely cat yours?
Best christmas wishes,
Simona from Estonia
Merry Christmas with all my heart beautiful
ReplyDeleteI'm spending Christmas alone: (
ALEXANDRE ZAMBI
Merry Christmas from Mexico!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Anette! C U in 26 days!
ReplyDeleteBTW what r u wearing? It looks super cool!
Merry Christmas Anette, and family! And a Happy New Year!!!!
ReplyDeletelots of love,
Gary
Merry Christmas Anette! I hope you are all having a wonderful time, and I send my best wishes for yours and your family's health!
ReplyDeleteGod Jul to you and your family, Anette. Lovely cat!
ReplyDeleteHi Dear Anette, I wish you a merry christmas ;)
ReplyDeleteIsa from France
Good evening
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletein the Czech Republic we unwrap gifts today and I got -of course- new CD of Nightwish. You are so good! I like your voice more and more! I wish you Merry Christmas and many presents underneath the Christmas tree. Please inform us there what you found under the tree. :-)
Enjoy this christmas with all your love ones! =) best wishes from Argentina! Hope you came soon! :D loves. Ariel
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, my dearest Nettan! ^^ Blessings for you and your little ones, and a big hug for you all! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe atmosphere is really nice. This cute kitty is not it Busan? And you look stunning as always ... I wish you a Merry Christmas to meet a lot of joy in the soul and many reasons to smile. With the kindest feelings and greetings from Bulgaria
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented for a while, so congrats on your excellent chart positions! You're ranked very high in my country too :)
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
Anastasia
Merry Christmas, Anette! Have a great and peaceful time!
ReplyDeleteYou're very lovely Anette, Happy holidays to ur family ! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely photos! I am glad you had a nice time. You look absolutely lovely! Nice outfit ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish to you and your family a Merry Christmas, much happines, love, health and joy!
Big hugs from Croatia
Love
Ena :*
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Anette. Love you so much <3
ReplyDeleteHugs and greetings from Germany =)
Have a lovely Christmas Anette and a peaceful new year.
ReplyDeleteHugs to Seth and Nemo
Carol
Hi dear!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you an incredible and happy Xmas to you and all your family n' friends! =) and I loved it your blouse looks so elegant and a little bit gothic :)
xoxo
Merry Christmas sweet Anette! and Happy Birthday to Tuomas...:D
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteAs I see, the cosy and relaxed is always as you like a place, it's really cute...
I spend my Christmas Eve watching The Lord of the Rings with my family, then we had all the costumary stuff for Christmas, it was a great time!
Merry Christmas, for you and your family!
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Anette. Love you so much <3
ReplyDeleteHugs and greetings from Germany =)
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Anette. Love you so much <3
ReplyDeleteHugs and greetings from Germany =)
Merry Christmas from Mexico Anette! Best wishes for you and all your family
ReplyDeleteClau Fuentes!
Marry Christmas! With best wishes from Russia to you and all your family and friends.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you Anette, and to your family! :) You have a really nice cat...
ReplyDeletehi anette !
ReplyDeletemerry X-mas !! wauw you look great and that cat is soooooo beautiful!! my grandmother has about the same cat, only she is completly white
i hope you enjoy christmas :)
love
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a merry Christmas! Enjoy this special day with your family :)
And...happy birthday to Tuomas!!!
Lucy
Är det en Ragoll? Mina kommer från Malmö, vart kommer din ifrån?
ReplyDeleteGod Jul, Anette!! Och grattis på födelsedagen för Tuomas :)
ReplyDeleteMattia.
Merry Cristmas, dear Anette!!! Wish you lots of LOOOVE:)))
ReplyDeleteP. S. Wow, you look great:)))
Merry Christams to u and ur children, dear Anette, best wishes! <3
ReplyDeleteps: and since it's the 25th already pls send some b-day greetings to Tuomas, Russia loves u all, guys!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI can't say who is more beautiful: you or that cat ;'
Hugs ^.^
Hmm,quite often mums may are for one moderate to do food but thats knowhow for one some way isn´t actually bad on men either.I don´t know how to bake but ready foods warming succeed and maybe little something else.On my upper school times I had housekeeping hours but although I don´t remember about them actually nothing besides some things what didn´t belonged to questioned studying yes...
ReplyDeleteWell,sure they wasn´t my things but still atmosphere affected at the end of all quite much,although I was quite lazy on that time so on that side I cannot say not so good about myself either.
I got just some gifts but actually I didn´t even waited nothing,sure they are nice but they aren´t the thing like that to me anymore than what they was sometimes before.
Seems that at this time cat doesn´t like about photographing,greetings to that anyway - hah hah.About some reason I like cats and that´s still quite cute looking.
So,my christmas hasn´t gone so good but for now longer stop hasn´t came,pressures may appears at times as part of sleptness. Exercising has done mainly good but that doesn´t feel always so easy either.Today was like new experience when was dark and cause almost all snow is gone then was even darker,trees was fell down,some of them on power cords but still they didn´t specially bothered going.
So,good late night continue