Saturday, 3 December 2011

Finland photos part 2

Hi all and a very happy saturday to you all;=)

Here´s some more photos from my days in Finland for you!

Tuomas rockin´ it out in our last rehearsal day;=)


 Mako, Jukka, Troy and me we
nt to a really super good Indian restaurant called "Tandoori" and it was one of the best ones I have ever eaten at. Yummie;=)

Troy enjoying a nice little pint;=)



Before our late signing session at Anttila we met some competition winners in our hotel lobby and signed some albums for them

Troy did some amazing magic for Dennis, the photographer

Marco, Toni and our friend from Sony

Emppu signing a lot of albums





I chose between this red dress from Topshop for the signing session or the black skirt with stars from Zara and the red won;=)


35 comments:

  1. God morgon, Anette!

    Well done for choosing the red dress; it looked really good on you. And thanks for posting more pics. Nice of you to share.

    Wishing you a wonderful Saturday,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello anette!
    I wish you a nice day. Thank for the pictures. I like the red dress :-)

    Greetings and hugs!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saturday Anette!!Photos are great and thank you for them!
    I really love the first one with Tuomas!
    He is the Mighty Maestro!

    The red dress is wow! And also I loved your boots...

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag pratade faktiskt lite med en av de som hade vunnit tävlingen, han kom där förbi oss och visade det nya, signerade albumet. =)
    Då blev man nog lite avundsjuk ;) Men det försvann ju närmare vi kom..
    Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hejsan!
    Jag ville bara tacka så mycket (igen) för att du och resten av bandet tog er tid att hålla signeringssessionen. Det var jätteskoj att få se er på närmare håll och utbyta några ord. Jag och min syster lyckades också få en kort pratstund med Troy, vilket var superkul! ;)
    Varma hälsningar från den mittersta av de tre svenskatalande fansen i rad ganska i början av signeringen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anette :)

    Thanks for sharing the photos with us :D all of them a re great! and I really like the new look of NW site, it' great! And the album is.. WOW!! thank you all so much!

    have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anette,
    You rock! Thank you for the pictures, they show another side of Nw’s life. I really like that you don’t put pictures just from the rehearsal but also normal ones taken on the spot, like that with Tero in the kitchen, or when you and the guys are relaxing. :D I wonder how the boys feel when they see the pictures on your blog. ;))
    Light colors really suit you, especially red! When I saw it in the session picture, I loved the dress. You were the spot of color! A very good choice you made. : ).
    Have a nice Saturday, with lots of Sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette,
    very nice pics. Thenks for posting them!

    Did you checked the change of the layout of your website? I've just check and i like more than previous. But that i like more that there is all personal taste of every memeber.

    Have a nice saturday!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette!! :)
    First of all, I LOVE THE NEW ALBUM! Your voice is like a treatment for mye stressed out soul! I promise you, thank you for making music sound so beautyful! And i must say, I love your style and outfits! You are like my model!

    Have a great weekend, and say hi to the guys again! Love Camilla, Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally got to listen to Imaginaerum, and of course, many things are excellent in it. And YOU, definitely are one of them!!! I just LOVE your freaky voice on "Scaretale" & your soft voice on "Slow Love Slow", well, you did an AMAZING job for every song actually! But the freaky, scary voice... Incredible. It suddenly made me want to hug you really!! I just hope you're going to play live these songs, "Scaretale" in particular, which is 100% amazing. Again, congratulations, you're so damn skilled and gifted ;)

    Of course I could go on like this for lines and lines but won't bother you any longer haha

    See you on the road hopefully!
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the pictures you posted! Seems that you had a fantastic and intense time over there. That dress you chose for the signing session is stunning! Perhaps red is becoming one of your colors; I'm sure it will bring you some good luck for next year.
    I'm also happy that the album has been appreciated by so many people. I haven't heard it yet, still waiting, but as soon as I hear it I'll let you know, for what it may count :) have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red dress looks totally hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. woh the red dress is so beautiful! I have seen one like it from Vanessa Bruno! red is nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. More photos - that's ok. It's the best way to find out what your days looks like :)
    And I wish I had an album with your autographs too!
    Well, maybe one day :)

    The red dress was a good choice if I may comment :)

    Have a nice evening.
    Greetings,
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Anette, finally I felt myself ease enough to comment here!

    First, thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts and your daily-life's stuff. I like you very much and always come here to read your posts, feeling like if I am reading something from a very dear friend.

    Here's something I always attempted to ask you: are you into Astrology? Do you know what's your Sun-sign? You've born in a very special day, that can make you either a Gemini or a Cancer, depending on your birth-time/birth-place.

    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This red dress was a very good choice ;)
    I want to show you what our Polish trash metal band and Czesław Mozil ( Boy from Denmark, but he has Polish roots, and he is very popular person in here ) have done with Metallica's Nothing else matters.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBj1idJ07Yk
    What you think about this version ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi again! (:

    It was really a good time, right? And luck that fans who you met! (:
    I checked the Nightwish Website new version, it's so beatiful and your bio are funny and brings inspiration ;D
    Take care ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys seem to be having a good time.
    I think you're prettier with your natural blond hair, but you're beautiful anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow.... amazing pics... !!! I cant wait 4 see you on Mexico..!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for the pictures! :D Really nice!
    And I've just listened to Imaginaerum today and it's amazing! I love that Troy is in quite some songs! :D
    I really love Turn Loose The Mermaids, I Want My Tears Back and Taikatalvi (such a great opener for this album and the instrumental version sounds amazing too!)
    And a big wow to your singing, really really well done!!
    Oh and I love the Tim Burton/Haunted Mansion feeling in Scaretale!

    I can't wait to see you guys live in april here in The Netherlands!
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Imaginaerum is just awesome. It's full of energy, beauty, power, strength, help. life and magic. Just Nightwish
    I just wanna say thank you Anette and the guys! You help me to stay alive every day! Life isn't always that easy but your music keeps me going on! thank you
    lots of hugs and kisses Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay, you uploaded photos ;)

    Red looks beautiful in you, makes you look even younger :) you should wear it very often :)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  23. just wanted to let you know that imaginaerum left me with no words good enough to describe it...it's such an emotional, beautiful, unexpected album...i can't even select any song, 'cause every one of them drew me in and blew me away...
    what took me most by surprise is you, like in the scaretale, i hardly recognized your voice, it has so much caracter, i could visualize every word you say...or in a slow love slow...it just give me shivers, the dark mood, passion and seduction... i close my eyes and see you in a smokey club in the 40's...i could go on and on, but i don't want to bore. i just want to say thank you for this beautiful album, to eveyone in the nightwish, and i'm really looking forward to hearing it in a movie and live on tour...
    with love, and humble gratitude,
    vesna

    ReplyDelete
  24. hehe Thanks Lovely Gorgeous Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't believe you also wear Zara clothes. They're so common here that we can hardly see them in famous people from aboard. Oh, before I forget, if you come to Barcelona on Tour and want to know some wonderful places of this beautiful city, you can contact me and I'll tell you where to go (working for Tourism is an advantage, don't you think?) Happy time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the new album, incredible, wonderful, magical, you all did a really good job, congrats, no words to say how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Anette, I just want to say you that I love the new Album. It really touched my heart! Mastepiece. You're GREAT. And your fluted voice made me fly away! Thank you.<3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nightwish - Imaginaerum - Turn Loose The Mermaids....Singing by Anette Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anette, have you ever thought about making a make up tutorial for blue eyes or your personal advices? it would be so nice! here in Spain almost everyone has brown eyes and there are not so many tutorials for girls with our eyes colour! =)
    Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Anette. I am most likely your biggest fan. I think you are the most beautiful, talented, and interesting woman on the planet. You did so great in Dark Passion Play and somehow even did better in Imaginaerum. The way you can change your voice for each song is amazing.

    Even on my worst days I can just hear you sing and be instantly happy. :-) I hope you are happy in your life. I pray that someday I may be lucky enough to see Nightwish perform in person (and meet you, even for a second).

    - Mark (Pennsylvania, USA)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Anette !!
    Thanks for sharing these pics,part 1 also has some great pic :DD
    I love it,congrats for your success with Imaginaerum :)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you so much for sharing pictures! You look great in both outfits! Did you enjoy the signing session? Xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, I'm so glad that I found this blog. I love NW, and it's so exciting to read your posts. I love internet ;) You look amazing in this red dress, good choice!

    ReplyDelete