It was an amazing evening and I am so happy;=) I will tell you all about the dance show tomorrow cause now its saturday and that means family time;=)
Sleep well everyone and sweet dreams!
Saturday, 10 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sov sött!
ReplyDeleteMvh från Sofie
I'm glad it was a good show,
ReplyDeleteI need to get back to packing..not so good!
I hate that about moving,
that and changing schools.
But now I'm just returning to my old school
so I hope it won't be too bad...
Have a nice evening with your family!
I wish them the best.
Sweet dreams and sleep well!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
I am glad that you had a nice evening =)
ReplyDeleteMy day has been ordinary as usual, and today is cold, so I stayed home and had lots of sleep and cocoa.
Have a great rest of the day, a nice family time and sleep well you too.
Fábio
Have sweet dreams you too and enjoy the night with your family =)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Brazil
Peace =)
Anette is always nice hear from you! Thank you so much for your answer! Good night and sleep well too! Hugs
ReplyDeleteHey Anette
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening :)
sleep well and have nice dreams ;)
goood night
huugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Good evening dear Anette =)
ReplyDeleteI wish you a good night and lovely , sweet dreams ♥
Here is an angel for you
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2h352z4&s=4&hid=27&tag=angel
Hugs
Ena ♥
Please tell us! I'm really curious about hat show.. I wish we had things like that in Brazil.. but.. anyway...
ReplyDeletesee you tomorrow, sweetie!
Sweet dreams you too!
ReplyDeleteGood Nightwish Anette!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for answer me :-* kiss and BIG Hugzz
good night to you too :)
ReplyDeleteHey Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'm just listening to your new song with The Rasmus on YouTube, and it's so beautiful!
I hope you're having a great weekend.
Love Philippa
The Netherlands.
Hey Anette !
ReplyDeletei wreally must say, i am so in love with ur voice (:
Im happy u had a great time ! (:
can i ask a aquestion ? :D
The shows 1-2 December 2007 in Oslo Norway was both sold out, and i couldent go to the 13.july show in Norway thanks to the 18yr agelimit. I wreally wanna see you live you know (: cause u mean so much for me ! (:
So could u suggest maybe some more shows in Skandinavia ?
I know there wont be so many shows in the nearest future, but when the next album comes (:
But i wont bother you any more (:
Best regards from Norway ! u are the best <3
Good night, Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteHopefully you sleep well, yourself, and had fun with your family :)
It will most likely be another boring Saturday night for me, unfortunantly, due to the crap with my sis in law, my brother doesn't even want to look at me, and that hurts deeply.
Hugs, and love,
Falyssa
Thank you Anette,
ReplyDeleteAnd please have sweet dreams about cool new Nightwish songs! Haha =) I'm very excited for the new album, I hope to hear some of the content soon!
~Unbeastido14
Good night Annete ^^
ReplyDeleteThis week I start all my tests for my semester on college =/, so I cannot sleep yet... in fact I have no idea when xD... but I still wish you all have sweet dreams..
Is really nice you say some sweet words for us every time you can, is relaxing and pleasant read some of them fomr time to time =)...
Oh by the way, I love Lauri xD...how was working with him?, he's my favorite composer...
Hugs from Venezuela
Alechandrina
That`s really sweet that you have family time)
ReplyDeleteWe don`t... And It`s very very sad.. because I want to talk about everything with my family.. My grandma too angry now `cause of me... I have a kitten ^^
And she don`t like it!... And she`s screaming all the time.... I don`t know what to do....
I`m really sad... Because... I must to give my little friend away.... But I don`t want to!... He`s my only friend...
Ohhh.. please... help me someone.. Tell me what to do..
P.S. Thank You for your blog, Anette.))
It`s really interesting to read how you spent your time.. And I do really like your clothes=)
You really beautiful and stylish! =)
Hugs
Katya
Hi Anette =D.
ReplyDeleteI hope you've had a great moment at the show, I wish I was there, but no problem, I know you will tell everything to us soon and I will feel like I was there =D.
Enjoy the weekend.
Love,
Carol
You look just like your mom. I see where you get your smile! I look just like my mother too, and now that I am a mother too, I can appreciate that. You're such a sweet heart! I love all of your postings.
ReplyDelete