I think some misunderstood me about the hair. I wont colour it black, since I want to be blond. What I want to know is the length and style of the hair-do;=) Ok?
And thanks, it looks like most like the last hair-do;=)
Tjing!
Tuesday, 13 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we get confused))))))))
ReplyDeleteI think, you can make the decision itself. But... What if to make hair long with multi-coloured locks? I would like to carry black long wavy hair... But I do not accept it(((
ohhh... I want to be like you, Anette... no, i want to be you))) for 1 hour))) joke. i love you <3
The last pic is indeed very good. try it ;) the syle is nice, even if i like your two coloures hair. like i said a longer version would be cool. but if you want to be all blonde, its cool too cause every style fits you perfectly :)
ReplyDeletehuuugs
Chris ;)
I like that style what is in your profile pic or that short model, but i guess every style would be good for you :D
ReplyDeletexoxx~
So, dear Anette...
ReplyDeleteMy favourite of your hairstyles is the first black-haired picture. It was absolutely your style and I think in blonde it will look good too. =) But that very extravagant is cool to, but not for you, I guess. =) Some darker purple in your hair maybe look beautiful, try it if you think. ;)
L&H
Dora
I think that blonde is perfect for you.And I would like to see you with loong hair ...when you had extensions you looked WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteTHE BIGGER & BLONDER THE BETTER!! Thats what i say!
I think you look sassy whatever way you have your hair but "my favourite" is when you have it long with a fringe (like in the picture with the leopard print top & brown shorts) shows off your gorgeous smile.
"On the other hand" i think the picture of the girl with really white blonde hair with black bits in would also really suit you (but maybe in the style of the last picture, not curly!) very much because you have a really nice light dewy looking complexion (lovely healthy skin) & it would set off the rock chic with tattoos kind of look!!
As for the last picture.. for me this would also look very beautiful on you & its kind of the perfect hair look, it depends if you want the perfect straight tidy look or something a bit wild that you can throw up in a bun or pony tale, or just do different styles with.(like when you used to have pig tails that was cool ;)
Either way i really think you should go with long hair!!!!
I did really like you with black hair you looked feisty but blonde suits you much better it sofens your face .
Hope my advice helps =)
KEEP IT LONG KEEP IT BLONDE!!
Kisses
Kelly xxx
(cant wait to see what you choose) x
Hey what does your bf think anyway i know my fella prefers long hair ;)
Hi Anette!How are you? I think that long,wavy and blond would be perfect for you :) and maybe some black meches would be nice and crazy :))
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,xxx
The last hairstyle will look great on you, but I also think the second from last is nice too (the wild and crazy one).
ReplyDeleteI like the length and style of the
ReplyDeletefirst hair, from the first two pictures.
When you first joined NW and it was long,
I still like it black a lot,
but you look very beautiful blonde too
and I think if it was really long like that,
and blonde it may still look really cool.
But you should totally keep the black in your
hair, it looks cool. Maybe you
can put black extensions on that part.
But yeah, do it long like at the beginning.
Have it look like your hair does now,
only longer! I think
that would look really good. :)
Quick question, when your hair was long
and black, were those extensions
or your actual hair because I've been wondering and now that we're on
the subject I can't help but ask...
Hope you have a good day!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Can't wait to see the new style =)
ReplyDeleteIt will be great , I am sure!
Wish you a great day!
Love
Ena
I like the style in the photo that you have in your profile :)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Fani
Well, the last hair is really beautiful ...
ReplyDeleteWith this hair headbanging is really really cool xDD
Hope I can see the hairs in action xDDD
But I hope that I see it LIVE in action and not only on youtube ...
All my respect, love and many hugs and big kisses from Austria,
Laura
I like long and straight hair. Something like this: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/26967043/Nightwish+Anette+Olzon.jpg
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day ;-)
I guess the misundertanding originated from that sentence: "....then I think the black is fun.." ;=) and also because you uploaded some black hair photos:=)
ReplyDeleteOk, here I found something for you, hope you will get some inspiration.
I just found a very cool hairstyles site called beautifulhairstyles;=) (guess you already had this style on the black&white photo) then I clicked on the right the link BLOND;=) (you have options like "PUNK" etc on the left..).
I like for example 'Delta Goodrem with very long dirty blonde hair in 2008 possibly using extensions', but i think doesnt fit for you.
So i picked the hairstyleS i considered the best for your face;=)in MY opinion.
So, Anette, WE START!
Long Weavy BLOND SIREN;=). I believe this might be the BEST choice, since it would be similar to the black weavy hairstyle you had in the beginning of Nightwish career, but this time BLOND and shiny! Why not? ;=) Consider that this style you would look even more younger than you already are;=), instead of styles like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2oXH8AbQCfs/SRvgy16EteI/AAAAAAAACG0/puUZAHoS8GA/s400/griffith_allen.jpg that would make you look older(on the left)!
Short and slightly flippy highlighted blond?;=)
Short modern cut;=)
THIS HAPPY CUT is similar to one you already posted this morning, that I love:=)
FINALLY, if you want to be CRAZY, do that:
GOSH!
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you look awesome with black or blonde...I really like the combo...the black on the back with the blonde in front and long waves...It's bold and mysterious...Did you see the pic of Drew Barrymore when she had the black tips on her blonde hair...I thought it was sooo cool!!
Of course, over here in the states it's not acceptable...Ya know, everyone has to look alike...
Have fun with your new style!! I need to do something with my hair too...
I was lucky and got to sleep in today too...all 3 cats were with me...allowed me to sleep a little longer. It's raining out and very cold...Great way to start the day!
Can't wait to see pics of your new style!!
Have a great day!!
(((HUGS)))
Christine
Hi Nettie.
ReplyDeleteI voted for your sister, she is soooo beautiful *-*.
She's swede? Doesn't seem.
And about your hair, I think you should place a long blonde hair with some ondulations, like you were in the begginning of Nightwish.
Well, it doesnt matter how you hair is, you will be always beautiful =D.
Love,
Carol
Hi again! I noticed there was an error in the Long Weavy Blond Siren link i found,I correct it, please click here:
ReplyDeleteLong Weavy BLOND SIREN;=).
Didn't you say you want it to be more blond and then black after that? I love your look anyway :D It is very nice with long hair.
ReplyDeleteKjetil <3
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeleteI voted for Chanelle for you. Hope she wins :3
As for your hair, I think long and straight would look nice, but honestly? No matter how much you change your appearance, be it wearing something that makes many give you odd looks or something incredible, or changing your hair colour or style or make up or whatever, you will always be beautiful in almost every way imaginable. That beauty shines through when you smile, which simply makes the rest of you glow. So either way, you'll still be gorgeous
Love Nolla
Hi Anette :)
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, the long and curly hair fits you the best :) The Same style than you had back in 2007, but in blonde, that would be really nice :)
Hugs, Emilia.
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteWhen i was looking to do my hair I saw this piccy and thought was great. See what you think. Blonde with a difference
http://www.famous-people.info/pictures/Christina-Aguilera.jpg
take care
love carol + 3 week old little Ethan
x
Jag tycker att du ska färga ditt hår rött. Det är så sjukt snyggt. Rött med svarta slingor ska jag själv ha när mitt hår vuxit några decimeter till.
ReplyDeleteKram från Nessi
lenght and especially style...It's really difficult :D Long or short, I don't know :D..When I want change about my hair, I must think soo hard :D But, I prefer longer hair, cause you can cut them always...You can do more interesting and complicated hairstyle, I think...So I vote for longer hair :)
ReplyDeletevery very long, as in 2007, when you joined Nightwish
ReplyDeleteI loved your hair in black, but now I'm used to see it blond ^^
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see you long-haired again soon.
dye your hair green! ;p
ReplyDeleteno kidding!
i think that you should dye you hair gold (since you dont want black )..
the length should like the last photo!
anette i love you blonde, but will you ever dye your hair black again? just asking, youre such a doll whatever!
kisses
I could not give my opinion on the previous post because I woke up just now, so here goes. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell, in my opinion, I liked when his hair was black, I think the black color to further enhance your skin tone and beautiful blue eyes. But since you want to be blonde, the haircut of when you entered the nightwish was also super, matched perfectly with the shape of your face. =)
Of course, as I said this is my personal opinion, I think you have to leave your hair in a way that you feel good ;-)
I hope I have helped you. =)
Have a great day
Hugs from Brazil =)
Ok...mmm I think I love your hair when it was long and blond as in sauna open air show. That's only my opinion.
ReplyDeleteOh! and other thing...I envy you in that picture with Tuomas!!! hehehe ;-)
love and hugs!!!
Clau♥
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI think blond fits you the best, but I like the black you've now in your hair. No too much, just a little with blond :)
Hugs
I like the way your hair looked during the DPP promo-shoots :)
ReplyDeleteI looked in the mirror and noticed something that I havent seen in 11 years... my acne has FINALLY cleared up, which is slightly bizarre, seeing as how I haven't been washing my face as regularly, but I'm happy and more confidant none the less.
Yet another rainy, dreary day here :(
Hugs, and all my love,
Falyssa
Hello Anette, I was late for my opinion xD
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you had your hair on Netherland's concert, march 15th...it looked long and wavy, really great. For other way, I think more light dont suits... more darker seems perfect for me :-)
Well, this are my thoughts
Take care
Alecha
Hi A (Again)
ReplyDeleteI really loved the colour and length the time I met you at the Brixton gig (see my profile pic) Do you remember I said at the time it looked wonderful and 'us blondes must stick together' =)Maybe not eh? It doesn't matter.
Anyway thats just my thoughts and maybe a little biased.
Whatever you decide it'll be a winner so go for it and experiment!
All good wishes Peter x
Jaha, okej, det lät som om du skulle kunna färga det svart :S
ReplyDeleteMen långt isf..
anette, i thought your long black hair was goooorgeous, but since it won't be black, maybe have blonde on top and black underneath, then you can wear black extensions? i think it looks really nice, especially very light blonde, like netta skog of turisas. just a thought!
ReplyDeleteor maybe get some pale pink in it again like you did ages ago, with pale blonde? that would be pretty.
whatever you decided i'm sure it will be lovely xx
Hi Anette!!!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely say the last one. :D It would be very, very pretty, methinks. :)
I wanted to show you this little thing I made for the HEPs. ^_^
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh97/Ultronia/HEPreal.gif
Hope you enjoy it!!!! :)
-Allie
hi annette
ReplyDeletei like when you had black hair but i préfert when you have blond in the dryer while the wick with your love
good night
As natural as possible, like in your Pinky promo or the last sample you had there.
ReplyDeleteThe thing about going wild with colours and highlights etc is, although it kinda looks cool (until you get bored of it), and this is just from a guys perspective, it kinda effects the look of someones overall health,... in a kinda negative way.
So I say keep it natural, and as long as possible. Healthy healthy healthy! Gotta volumise it loads as well... big and bouncy hair! Yum!
For me, your best look was at the beginning with NW, including black hair. I think, you looked wonderful in black!:)
ReplyDeleteWhen you changed to blond I was a bit surprised, but I get used to it and I think it maybe fits you better. But I still love your black hair from the NW beginning:)
=/
ReplyDeletedon't know..I think you are beautiful the way you are :-)
ReplyDeletehi
ReplyDeleteI like when you had black hair but I Préfert when you have blond in the dryer while the wick with your love
I adore you
I would like to see your hair very long, as in the beginning of NW, that is a bit wavy... That's HOT!!
ReplyDeleteYep....the last would suit you perfectly =)I have a long thinking time watching the pictures again and again and now i'm sure in what i'm saying =) Good luck in your hair-style creations ;=)
ReplyDeleteInga
Hi Anette, i like your blonde style but favourite is black. I hope will find an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHey Nettie x
ReplyDeletechanging hairstyle can be so much fun!
It's like a new start :-)
I also think that last photo you posted before was the best !!!
I love your blond hair so I'm glad your not going for the black again :-)
Sweet hugs xxx
Ann
Oh sorry x)
ReplyDeleteWell, I like it wavy as I wrote, about the lenght idk, you would be nice with any of them =)
Okay, I was one of the ppl who misunderstood, hehe:p
ReplyDeleteWell, like I said, try something new, maybe blond, long and curly (but not too curly, something more wavy) ;)
Nettan i just dyed my hairs, I had black but now i have blonds. Thanks to you I get more courage to do it :=) And i really love my hairs now :>
ReplyDeleteI prefer the Blond hair! this is my opinion of course :)
ReplyDeleteOps, was really a mess. So I fix: long hair, the same as the photo of another post. I think it perfect, no need to change ^__^
ReplyDeleteAww :(( I loved black hair!! It looks so impressive and gorgeous. It bring out the colours of your eyes :DD but anyway I love blonde hair long as inthe first photos
ReplyDeleteOh =P so sad.. well yes is wird that you change the color of your hair to black, and then to blond. and go back to black, redhead lol yes is crazy and bad for your hair..
ReplyDeleteMmm but lets see...
This style on you.. looks grate:
http://img380.imageshack.us/i/nightwish61de2a0d5b1c1d.jpg/
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/341514973721a10f89e2.jpg/
This looks i don`t like to much:
http://img440.imageshack.us/i/user954pic2497124459174x.jpg/
http://i38.tinypic.com/1zyych.jpg
In the next one i love the long, but not the short hair in the fored head---
http://www.royalartistclub.com/images/origs/5abd909c5bb343019f86fded6a426b67.jpg
I leave you some, nice longs, blond hair cuts.. ^^
http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs557/hji/medium/2006-long-blonde.jpg
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/anna-kournikova/pictures/anna-kournikova-picture-1.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3JPBaU-SebI/SigBfz0CT0I/AAAAAAAAAF4/eZ4SL8fU0dw/summer-long-hairstyle.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/D/y/Kim_Kardashian_blonde.jpg
http://www.glamorati.com/celebrity/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jessica_simpson.jpg
http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-20050124-21848.jpg
With love
Ale ^^
oops! Sorry, Anette! You spin me 'round, right round' baby... remember that terrible song by...oh lord cannot remember their name! Now I am going to bed hearing that song in my head all night. With crying baby no time to read all the posts and neglected to read it correctly. Forget my other one about staying blond, but do like your hair long and straight like your blog picture. I think it's the best look. You also look really beautiful in the colour pink, it really suits you.
ReplyDeleteMia
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI think that ur best hair was black. That was absolutely best!!! =D You look good with blond hair too, but color of hair for you is black, I think. Its my opinion =).
wait i thought that your hair was already black or was that a while back? any way i think u should dye it black it looks really good. or u can keep those black streaks (it looks really good that way too)
ReplyDeletebye have nice day!