Friday, 16 October 2009

New long hair;=)


Its so hard to take a photo of myself as you know...but this has to do for now, ok? I am very pleased with the new hair and it feels great to have the lenghts again;=)

I am cosing around in Dsquared cosy pants, tee from Filippa K and boots from Florentine Baker.

36 comments:

  1. Honestly, I LOVEEEE IT!!!
    Looks so good on you! =DDD
    I like it lighter, is so cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyygtt :D (Fast mitt är fortfarande längre :P) Jag är så nyfiken på vad det vad som hände. Hoppas du kan berätta det snart.

    Kram ifrån Nessi

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Nettie,is s beautiful and wonderful=))
    like long hair)))))
    love you)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you are a sweet one
    new hair and that I am very beautiful, wonderful, I am very happy to know that you like also.


    have a great day;=)



    Juliano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anette O.O

    GoD! You look wonderful...
    sorry im paralyzed...You are so beautiful <3
    lovely :)

    smile a lot ;)
    biiig huuuuuuuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    your´s Chris

    a song for you, came to my mind this second:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNTVFcFF2Ec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hej!

    I'm sorry, this is just my opinion, but I preferred your previous look. You know the one without those long extensions. But I'm not saying that this one is bad ;) You look beautiful still =)
    I personally think your previous look was the best ever you've had. Blonde hair suits you so well and especially short!
    But the most important thing is that YOU like your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nessie: Hihi! Ja, du har så fint hår=) Och utan fusk också;=) kram och ha en bra kväll! Idol?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tack så mycket. :) Fast det är lite missfärgat då halva håret är rödbrunt och resten narturligt. ;) Nja, Idol faller inte mig i smaken, det blir NCIS och Buffy istället, och packa. Ska till Hbg i helgen, scouter som ska lana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great, I love your new long hair style =)

    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooohoo long hair again! You looks absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

    Kisses and hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwh...!
    You look so GEORGOUS!
    I really love! So lovely!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette :)
    Just one word:
    Wow o.o
    You look totally awesome with long hair.
    It really fits you well. :)
    Have a nice evening.

    Greetings
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it :-)
    your a real beauty :D
    Kiss
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair's wonderful ;) I think long hair suits you.

    -Dismal Wings-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Long hair really fits you the best. With such hair you look more feminie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, so hot, so beautiful, so perfect *-*
    Anette, keep with this hair! Perfect.



    Hug from Brazil, love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Supersnyggt verkligen! och gud alltså du ser typ 15 år yngre eller nåt (och jag menar det).
    Heja oss blondiner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very-very-very cute ;)
    What does your family think about your new long hair?
    Lots of love,
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good evening Anette

    Wow you look so wonderful and very cute. :)
    Have a very nice time.

    Lots of Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  20. Det blev jätte fint = D!
    Kram
    / / Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello dear Nettie!
    I love the new style! You look great! Really beautiful!

    Lots of love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, it look amazing!
    I like it as much as I liked your long
    dark hair- so a lot!
    You look gorgeous, seriously!
    I like your outfit too,
    but oh my gosh your hair! It looks so pretty!
    I'll forgive you for not being a
    professional photographer,
    but this is a really good picture!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you look so lovely in this pic, with all the long hair.. and those pants sure seem cosy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really beautiful ! You are always wonderful Anette

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Anette,

    The picture is pretty nice, the hair looks great as I've said it before ...and I love your white pants...they must be really comfortable!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow you look lovely! It totally fits you!
    Good night and much love<33 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great your new Look !!!!

    Perfect weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so pretty, Anette!!!!

    I love it!

    kissesssss

    ReplyDelete
  29. aaa, oh my God... Anette, you are Goddess!!!
    I want long blond hear too!!!

    oh, i love you!!!! <3 *in hysterics*

    ReplyDelete
  30. Det blev jättefint! :)
    Du passar så bra i långt hår :)
    Ha en bra helg!
    - Stina

    ReplyDelete
  31. It suits you really well! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my Lord, Venus has come down the Earth :O

    Gorgeous, just gorgeous! I KNEW that You will look AMAZING in this hairstyle, Anette! You look beautiful!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omg Anette You look Stunning!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  34. You look SO freaking Gorgeous! With a capital G! :-) I love love love the long hair Anette , God bless and I hope you have a nice night's sleep :-)
    Love always,
    Suzy C.♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look so pretty with your new hair! <3
    I bought a little present for you about a year ago, but I haven't met you since and now I'm afraid I'll lose it somewhere.. So can you give me some kind of address where I can send it? I'm not expcting your home address, but something that allows the present to reach you. :) Here's my email, please don't publish it. ;)
    natttrollet@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete