Wednesday, 14 October 2009

To Dora Szabolcsi

Dear Dora,

I want to write to you, but in a personal email. Can you write your email in the comments field so I can send you a letter?

Thanks;=)

10 comments:

  1. I know these lines are for Dora but I couldn't resist to drop a few lines because her name sounds Hungarian (My country);)
    And it's rare to run into someone from Hungary on your blog :) Sorry :)

    I just want to take the chance and let you know that we all (from Hungary) love you Anette!

    BIG hugs,

    Viktoria

    XoXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right, Viktória, I am from Hungary, Békés megye exactly. Nice to meet people from my country here. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dora, I sent Anette your mail, just because i read it at your blogger profile;=) Hope it is ok for you, nice to meet you!

    Poochie, Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. =)=)=)
    Thanks you are very nice, but I already sent her. ;) Thanks again anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette! I just found your email.. I can't explain how happy I was!.. Thank you very much for interesting and it's wonderful that you find some time for me! Thank you once again!
    Have a nice evening!

    A big kiss from Italy!

    Anyway, my real name is Mattia^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that Anette wants to write me, too (D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. =) Hiya there Nettan <3 It's so cool and sweet that you like writing to your fans, especially through your email. You're a sweetheart. It'd be awesome if you could write to each of us but *laughs* I'm afraid there isn't enough time in the day to do that. I suppose there are special cases =3 but they are just that, because you are still a person who needs her privacy. Besides, I can always have my questions answered in one of the questions rounds *laughs* if I can ever get them in on time. Stupid time zones.

    Love you Nettan,

    Nolla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... I want a letter from my dear Anette... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anette, i appreciate very much that you want write to us through your e-mail as you done with me. I will never forget it! Thank you again! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete