Monday, 5 October 2009

Skin care online


I use Dermalogicas products to my face and I love them. Now I have found out about a site from England that delivers them fast and are cheeper than in my store;=) So next time, I will order from them.

Here´s the site;=)

8 comments:

  1. Hey

    so, this products are working fine?
    goood :)

    Thank you for the link :)

    huuugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, million thanks for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anette!

    I'm looking something for winter. My skin gets so dry during the cold days and my lips crack like crazy! x.x

    Will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dermalogica? I thought this was a new band you had for us? =)

    Peter X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Do you know the Nivea products? (sun-protection cream, creams for face, creams after-shower...) To be honest I don't know until where the company has extended their limits but maybe you've heard of it. Hugs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nettie!
    I hope that that product helps=)

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette!

    I´m your fan, and I love your voice. I read your blog every day, and some times I write some comments. But when I read your post from the Dermalogica I had to write.

    So, I´m a beautician and I have my own beautysalon. I don´t have the Dermalogica products, but I sell other products. I know that people can order from England much cheeper than we can sell those. For example: when I order a facecream, that costs for me 20€, I sell it for customer 32€. That 32€ includes taxes 22%. So finally I don´t get so much profit to that. Some products I cant even buy so cheap, than they sell it for customers in england or other countries. I understand why people order there, but I also want everybody to know that it is not so simple, what it seems. We, all the beautician entrepreneurs, we have to get our wage too.

    I´m sorry about this. I dont want to be a rude, but when I find a right product to the customer and I show and guide a customer to use that beautyproduct right and tell all the little hints how to use those. And he/she will go and buy those on the internet, that pisses me off.

    But I dont blame anyone, everybody do they best. But I wanted to tell my side of this.

    Still, love your voice and blog... I hope you dont piss off, on my post. =)

    ReplyDelete