Ok guys, today it will be some pop and dance in here;=)
We have a girl from Sweden, Agnes, who won Idols a couple of years ago and now she´s our new big dance star. She has topped the English charts and now she is no 1 in US dance billboard charts. Big big congratulations Agnes! You go girl;=)
Party, party;=) Its friday guys!!!
Friday, 23 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked her voice!! I like some pop singers as Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry and Madonna and Anges is very great, I wish her the best.
ReplyDeleteSome singers who won idols are doing a very good job as Hanna Pakarinen and Agnes Pihlava in Finland. I really enjoy these new talents.
Enjoy your friday =D.
Love,
Carol
Hey Anette,
ReplyDeleteI love your song with the Rasmus- and also the video! Good work! Respect!
Lisa
Swedish Girls Rules!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful voice. And beautiful just like you!!
A need to move to Sweden!!
hahaha
Kisses my angel, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for this happy song, I need it!!! I'm so sad, sad, sad since I'm searching a job and no one want me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for help me!
Miriam xx
dance dance!))
ReplyDeleteYou know, my browser show me a error at the window with your diary. I open your page only this day. sooo horrible(((
I like pop-party's! Very danceble!
ReplyDeleteI know Agnes, but I didn't knew that she is Swedish, so she is doing a great job!
Yesterday I started a competion from a televisionshow to win at least 5000 euro. But my partner in crime and me already lost after the first episode, so the journey has already ended. But at least we had lots and lots of fun! :)
I thought of following singing-lessons with the money, but maybe that will be for in a couple of years when I'm not a student anymore and can pay the lessons.. But I still have my guitar-lessons! And tonight there's another lesson, so I will try to rock! ;)
Hope the recordings a going just fine for you!
Daphne
Thanks for the song. I am not a fan of dance music , but this girl has a good voice.
ReplyDeleteI wish her a good luck.
And of course to you too ♥
Kiss :*
Ena
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteGot a question to you, or to all people from Sweden. Is a "band" The Knife or Fever Ray well-known in your country? Theirs music is out of this world, strange, different and i think not so much popular at all unfortunetly. Could you write how is it in reality?
A little about Agnes...
I think you got many better singers/bands etc. but it's always nice to have someone from own country to represent in the world.
Kisses and hugs
You look truly beautiful in the Rasmus video!! Lovely song too ,have a nice friday and weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
in austria it's quite a hit. she has a thrilling voice. sends shivers down my spine.
ReplyDeleteAnette :)
ReplyDeletegreat song :) thank you for sharing, like it. makes a good feeling ;)
party starts for me on monday^^ then i will have a nice cinema and then party evening with Silvia ;)
have a great friday
dear party Anette ;)
take care, huuuugs
LOVE AND RESPECT
Chris :)
Oooo I was listening to this song all the time when i was in London with my class,it was a total hit over there so it was everywhere,can't believe you like it too,i looovee it =)
ReplyDeleteGreetings Nettie =***
Nice song. She has a great voice.
ReplyDeleteI wish more songs like this one played in the radios here. And more rock and metal, hehehehe.
They play only music that I don't like.
I need to move to Sweden with Jaime =)
Hugs,
Fábio
Anette, I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteWe, Nightwish funs in Russia, have seen the information about Nightwish new album. The information here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightwish. Look the Contents-1 History-1.10 Wind Embraced(2009-) we worry, really it is the truth?
I must confess that this is not my favorite style of music, but I have to admit that her voice is very very good. Hmmm ... what have in the water of the sweden that makes all the singers have a great voice? hehehe ;-)
ReplyDeleteJoking aside, this is a country that was blessed by the music. All bands and musicians that I know of sweden are good, some not in the style of music that I like, like that singer in the video today, but it would be very hypocritical of me to say that she it's bad, because her voice is perfect and has excellent intonation, regardless of the style of music she sings. Your country has many really good singers. =)
I Glad to know that the video of the music october and april was also a new experience for you. I wish that you continue progressing in the area of music, you is the best ;-)
All the best to you,
Have a great day
Hugs from Brazil =)
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteHow are you?
It's very importante please Anette: I've already asked the question but I have not had any response from you go that's why I allow you to reapply please Anette want my forum to become official and you want to attach ? thank you!
Love
Isabelle
The Forum: http://anetteolzon.forumactif.com/index.htm
Hii Anette =)
ReplyDeleteI love Agnes!, I already knew her from here on tv, she's really popular here too ;p
Thanks for the video though =)
And have a great evening, I'm going partying tonight to celebrate my vacation has finally started ;p
Lots of love, Lisa <3
Hon har ett mycket fint namn ;)
ReplyDeleteHellow Nettie
ReplyDeleteI was wondering.. Could you learn us some basic-Swedish-words on this fridaynight?
It would be great to greet you in Swedish :)
I already know one word from the Swedish-writers out here: 'kram' and I guess it means 'hug'?
Sooo..
Kram :)
Daphne
I like this song very much ^^
ReplyDeleteHello Anette :)
ReplyDeleteShe has a nice voice, and is very pretty, but it's not my cup of tea, musically.
Hugs, and all my love
Falyssa
Hello Nettie:
ReplyDeleteI join Daphne's petition!! Please teach us some swedish words!
It'll be great!
BTW: here in Spain Agnes's track was aired on the radio too!
Nice song!!
Kisses
Hi Anette! Wow I had never heard about Agnes, seriously. But I loved the song. You always post good songs! It's weird that all these songs look just awesome for me, but it must be you've got a very good taste in music and you reccomend them to us hehehe ^^
ReplyDeleteI hope you spent a very good friday evening, and so the weekend goes on with saturday! So lets keep enjoying it.
You've taken a break from the studio I think you said, haven't you?
Lots of hugs ^^
Nettan i have a little wish, can you write more about the time when you was in Alyson Avenue? You have been writing little things about it but can we get longer post :)
ReplyDelete