Hey all!
Here´s some photos from my Finland week and our rehearsals e g. Enjoy!
First day of rehearsals;
Our day in Kerava in E-major studio, recording backing tracks and other stuff:

Tero, our producer, taking some food;=)


Some older albums gold records
Rehearsals with Troy - finally the whole gang together again:

On the second day with Troy, Ville Lipiäinen came to do some filming for our documentary;=)

It is sure not easy to film always, you need to be in different harder positions;=)

Tero is responsible for "pushing the button" to the backing tracks.
Then one day we went to King Foo´s office to pick up our new album and some merchandise things;=)

Everywhere different bands platinum and gold records

Ewo has quite a collection of touring passes;=)


A nice poster that is quite big hanging on one wall at King Foo;=)

A really nice photo taken from our video shoot of Bye Bye beautiful, where me and my "girl guitar player" are rockin´ it out;=)

Entering King Foo this is what you meat, a singing deer;=)

Some outfit photos for you, sorry for not having someone helping me to take these.
Some more photos and videos will follow the upcoming days!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are well. Thank you for the pictures. I hope you have a great time with the guys :-) And again thank you for the new album...it is great. Greetings to the guys!
Greetings and hugs!
Sarah
Lovely pictures, but Anette, what is that place you were rehearsing on ?? I don't know, but when I hear "rehearsing" I imagined some place like a little music hall or an recording hall or something like that, not the place you had your rehearsals... but well... every day you learn something new..
ReplyDeleteBtw, loved the album, and cannot wait to see the movie! Xoxo!
Exciting stuff. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHello Anette!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing pictures ;'
I can't wait to see you guys in a Live! (as well as the movie...)
I loved the album, but mine arrives only next year T.T
Huge hug,
Fernando
Good Morning Anette,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all of the pictures – I really enjoyed viewing them. And hey, I think you do an excellent job taking a picture of yourself, it’s certainly not an easy thing to do, and I’m so grateful that you take the time to do so, because we really love seeing you and your outfits :).
Well, needless to say, I love Imaginaerum more each time I hear it. It truly is a masterpiece. I knew it would be very well done, of course, but you all have done such a phenomenal and unique job. The Crow, the Owl, and the Dove must be one of the most sorrowful and beautiful songs I’ve heard in a while, and the lyrics are so deep…simply beautiful, Song of Myself as well.
Take care,
Alexandria
Our dear Anette, thank you for the pictures and congratulations for the amazing album!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can´t wait more for you show in Mexico!!
Hugs and kisses!!
I just bought Imaginaerum and I have no words. My boyfriend and I listened to it and cried together, it's an amazing album and you did an amazing work with your voice!!!!! Congratulations =)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Anette| you're always sooo kind and sweet with us! I wait for the other photos and videos ;)
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteTrevligt med bilder på bandet & crewn :)
Jag kände mig tvungen att skriva, eftersom jag idag har lyssnat på några av era nya låtar på youtube, och jag måste säga att de är helt fantastiska (hade inte direkt låga förväntningar heller, kan jag lova)! Ska så fort som möjligt åka in till Åbo och köpa albumet, det kommer bli de bäst invisterade pengarna på länge! :D
Vänliga hälsningar
Lina
Oh Anette. And I thought I couldn´t like you more... You girl are amazing at Imagenaerum. Wow. I just love how versatile you were! It sounds like there is more than one female singer. Can´t wait to see you March at Helsinki! Puss och kram!
ReplyDeleteWeeeeee, got mail with new music today :D http://yfrog.com/mmmtqxwj
ReplyDeletelove the pics,
ReplyDeletethe new album came in stores today and i've bought right after I came home from school and had it on in the car and me and my dad loved it !!! still listening to it !
Hey Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the photos! :D
And just wanna to say: the album is indescribable!
You did a very very good job!
Especially Scaretale is... special but very great!
Have I nice evening! ♥
Anette ... sorry for those bad days that you had into the Nightwish tour dark passion play... and that horrible words or that bad attitude that We (as a fans) had with you... was not easy for us to lose the tarja voice... But You win our respect everyday you prove us that you are the nightwish vocalist, you are a fantastic singer you have that emotive voice that nightwish need... the voice of never-never land!!!
ReplyDeletewith all my respect!!!
imaginaerum is an epic masterpiece, thanks for this fantastic escapist album.
love you...
Great photos! Thank you for sharing this with us!
ReplyDelete"Turn Loose The Mermaids" Anette you sing this song so beautiful!I did not need to read lyrics I heard every word that you sing perfectly! Think this maybe my favourite song :D
ReplyDeleteI thank fate for you get in nightwish. anette you beautiful voice changed my life ñ.ñ ahora hablo en mi idioma natal. "amo lo que transmitis, y lo que tu voz produce en mi". :)
ReplyDeleteYou are my favourite singer :3
ReplyDeletethe cutest singer in my world *O*
u shine more than the others egocentric divas, u are very sweet and humble :D that's what Nightwish and the music need... THANK YOU <3
-Niwi
Hello, Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for showing us how it all looks! Really interesting photos! And the 2 of your outfits I appreciate especially much, because, you know, I take some ideas for myself every now and then! ;D
Take care,
Marina
Hi Anette !
ReplyDeleteIs really very nice to know that all band members are together again ;D
Photos are soo sweet ;) Everyone are showing a lot of happiness :)
Today I will go to Kraków and I will buy Imaginaerum ;) I've heard that is much better thab DPP, but is it possible ? So we'll see ;)
A lot of greetings and hugs from Kraków :)
Congratulations Annette,
ReplyDeleteImaginaerum is definitely the album of the year.
See you in Brazil presenting this work of art!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Philippines! Wow, these pics look awesome...makes me wish I can come to one of your concerts even more. Anyway, I just bought the Imaginaerum album today, and ALL the tracks are AMAZING! "Slow, Love, Slow", by far, is my favorite track. You and Marco both have great voices. Honestly, I think Nightwish is very unique from other symphonic metal bands. Love you guys :)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI finally found some time to check on your blog and all these pictures were a nice surprise for me! You and guys look awesome it seems like you had a lot of fun during the rehaersals :)And you workplace looks quite nice :)
Take care,
G.
Hi there! (:
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a good time at Finland, well I hope so!
I'm in my wait until Imaginaerum come to brazilian stores or money to buy through the NW Shop...
Take Care~
Hi Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks 4 sharing this amazing pics with us....!! ... You look is beautiful and sexy...
I can't wait to see you in Mexico!!
I dedicate this song 4 you, i'ts cool "Fighter", because you are a "Fighter Woman".
Some lyrics of this song:
"AFTER ALL YOU PUT ME THROUGH
YOU´D THINK I DESPISE YOU
BUT IN THE END, I WANNA THANK YOU
´CAUSE YOU MAKE ME THAT MUCH STRONGER"´
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PstrAfoMKlc&ob=av2e
I can't wait your opinion of this song ..
Thanks again....!!!...
Kisses!!
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeleteand thank you for nice phots and brandnew great album! I really like Imaginaerum -album and you are singing very well in it.
And YES!!! :) I´m coming to see you (and guys also) in Tampere Ice hall march 2012....
Take care,
Marko
Hey Nettan, can you share the pic in good quality where you're playing guitar? I thought it's amazing shot, I never seen before :(
ReplyDeleteAnette...you are great!!! I love you and your voice!
ReplyDeleteWow! Nice to read your blog. Pictures and videos are awesome! Going to see you 9.3.-12 at Jyväskylä! =)
ReplyDeleteBtw, I saw the Sonata Arctica live DVD on the gold records wall, do you like their music? :) It's my favourite.