Congrats to the winners :) Can not wait for the next raffle..I hope I will be one of the winners How are you Nettie? I hope all is well :) Big hugs to you and the boys
i didn't win:( Nightwish is my life.. they made me happy when I was depressed. If Nightwish wasn't there I would be dead(I wanted to comit suicide) So I realy want to say thanks to you and the other guy's without you all, I wouldn't be here anymore. Thank you so much Anette.
Hi Anette=) I very happy, that I win)Thank you very much)))And can I ask you 3 questions? 1.In Storytime videoclip you wore beautiful long red dress. Was it hard to move in it on the set? 2.Do you remember your first concert with Nightwish? 3.What do you want to change in your appearance? Thank you again:-)
Thank you again for doing the raffle. I`m not one of the winners, but it was great to participate (at least I hope I was one of the participants... I sent my comment a bit late :)) and I´m really looking forward to the next raffle :).
Congratulation to the winners! Lucky girl with pink stone silver ring, really love him! I hope next time i will be lucky one! Таня, поздравляю тебя с первым местом!(Tanya, I congratulate you with the the first place!)
May I have the letter "You didn't win. Try again, you'll be more lucky."?? :'( Well, thank you anyway for the nice idea. That was really kind and I know the winners are now the happiest people in the world.
Hello Anette !! Congrats to the winners =D I rather have small raffles but more frequent where everyone can be a part of it than big stuff that happens less and not everyone can be a part of it =) Kisses and Hugs from Portugal Liliana
Congrats to the winners :)
ReplyDeleteCan not wait for the next raffle..I hope I will be one of the winners
How are you Nettie? I hope all is well :)
Big hugs to you and the boys
Love
Ena :*
Congratulation to the 3 winner ^^ I 'm really sad but I hope I'll have more chance the next time :)
ReplyDeletei didn't win:( Nightwish is my life.. they made me happy when I was depressed. If Nightwish wasn't there I would be dead(I wanted to comit suicide) So I realy want to say thanks to you and the other guy's without you all, I wouldn't be here anymore. Thank you so much Anette.
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteSo I don't win but thanks for your raffle :-)
Love
Isa
Congratulations to all the winners :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all winners!!! You are extremely lucky people ;=)
ReplyDeleteVery nice presents, Anette!
Have a good day!;=)
OMG! I can't believe I missed the raffle! :O
ReplyDeleteAh well, it goes like that! I should keep a closer eye! (:
Thank you dear for giving us this chance =)
ReplyDeleteI would habe loved to win! Can't wait for the next raffle :-)
ReplyDeletewell done guys! you got some super prizes xxx
ReplyDeleteI didn't win, but thank you for the raffle. You think about your fans, and that's really nice and awesome!
ReplyDeleteBailey
my congratulations for winners! in particular, of course, for my compatriot, the Russian girl)))
ReplyDeleteI hope, sometime and me will carry)
Congratulations to all winners...Thanks Anette you are a great person.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all winners :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day I'll win smth :D
Congrats to all winners!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks Anette for competition:)
Greets,
Taaja
Hi Anette=) I very happy, that I win)Thank you very much)))And can I ask you 3 questions?
ReplyDelete1.In Storytime videoclip you wore beautiful long red dress. Was it hard to move in it on the set?
2.Do you remember your first concert with Nightwish?
3.What do you want to change in your appearance?
Thank you again:-)
Their first concert was a secret ^^ They said they were Nightwish cover band. (If I'm not wrong)
DeleteI know, but I want to know what emotions Anette felt=)
DeleteCongrats for the winners :)) And big thanks for the chance to try one's luck)))
ReplyDeleteLove from Ukraine :)
Thanks to you for letting us participate n_n.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all winners!! :) thank you for the raffle anette maybe the next time i win something xD
ReplyDeleteHugs from colombia ^^
I didn't know about the raffle :C
ReplyDeleteWell maybe next time :D
Love you Nettie ♥
Congratulation to the winners and thank you Anette for the raffle :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening!
A very big thank you for giving us the chance to win<3
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for doing the raffle. I`m not one of the winners, but it was great to participate (at least I hope I was one of the participants... I sent my comment a bit late :)) and I´m really looking forward to the next raffle :).
Congratulations to the winners!
Enjoy your evening now, Anette :).
Hugs,
Pascal
Congratulation to the winners! Lucky girl with pink stone silver ring, really love him! I hope next time i will be lucky one!
ReplyDeleteТаня, поздравляю тебя с первым местом!(Tanya, I congratulate you with the the first place!)
Спасибо=)( Thank you)
Deletebig congrats to the winners :D I never win nothing :'( lol
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to the winner! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all winners! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners! ^_^ Thank you for the raffle Anette.
ReplyDeleteWow, now the winners are the luckiest people in the world hehe. Congratulations! ;D. I'm waiting for the next raffle ;]
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteThanks once agin for the raffle and congratulations to the winners!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs from Athens!!
Congrars to the winners! I hope that I'll win something the next time. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day :)
Congratulats to all the winners!
ReplyDelete(I'm still mourning that GOOOORGEOUS claw-patterned bracelet <3 )
Have a great day Anette!
I really don´t know how to continue this...my rhythm has gone mixed and my head is little too so what here now then...let be.
ReplyDeleteMay I have the letter "You didn't win. Try again, you'll be more lucky."?? :'(
ReplyDeleteWell, thank you anyway for the nice idea. That was really kind and I know the winners are now the happiest people in the world.
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners =D
I rather have small raffles but more frequent where everyone can be a part of it than big stuff that happens less and not everyone can be a part of it =)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana