You were hyvä!!!
Really nice city with so beautiful lake and surroundings! You are blessed to live here;-)
Kiitos and hyvä yötä!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I don't know this city, but I believe you so the Finland is a wonderful country !
At this moment ,I listen "Imaginaerum" and I love It, so I wanted to send a little comment ;=)
I thought that I have sent you a message on Nightmail, but my English is bad when I write my question :=( Just to clarify that if you ever fall on my question, I just mean " I know you'r fan of Tv series "Jackass", have you seen the 3th movie? and what do you think?
I wish you a good day, and enjoy the concert next Sunday in Colmar ;=)
Happy birthday to Nemo!!!! ;=) I wish him all the best, to be healthy and make his parents smile :-) Have a fantastic day with your family, Anette! You are the best!
Thank you for the gig, it was awesome (again)! Did you meet Kaija Koo there? I waited for her gig too so much, she is my favourite Finnish artist. She is so soulful woman with beautiful songs. I can identify myself with almost all of her lyrics. If you are interested what song almost all we Finnish people love, you should listen Kaija's Tinakenkätyttö.
Sleep well! Sweet dreams:)
ReplyDeleteHYVAA ILTAA, MITA KUULUU ANETTE!!! Beautiful Finland, the place of my dreams. I dream whit meet this land. Have a nice day and enjoy the view. Hugs.
ReplyDeletelooks like it was fun :)
ReplyDeleteMe and my friend were at Kuopio! You can remember us, we was in front of miksers, we did stand on a bocks;)
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks for YOU;) Your were amazing as always. ♥ And we had fun!! (Troy was great when he spoke some finnish, greetings for him:D)
ReplyDeleteHope that we'll see soon. Have a nice day & tour!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI don't know this city, but I believe you so the Finland is a wonderful country !
At this moment ,I listen "Imaginaerum" and I love It, so I wanted to send a little comment ;=)
I thought that I have sent you a message on Nightmail, but my English is bad when I write my question :=( Just to clarify that if you ever fall on my question, I just mean " I know you'r fan of Tv series "Jackass", have you seen the 3th movie? and what do you think?
I wish you a good day, and enjoy the concert next Sunday in Colmar ;=)
Kiitos! <3 It was awesome, love u!
ReplyDeleteI guess it was a nice concert :D
ReplyDeleteGreat <3
Hey Anette =]
ReplyDeleteWish I had been there...
Have a good week
=**
Happy B-Day to Nemo! Have a great party today. Here in Helsinki/FInland sun is shining, hopefully also in Sweden<3
ReplyDeleteLovehugs Tanja
Happy birthday to Nemo!!!! ;=)
ReplyDeleteI wish him all the best, to be healthy and make his parents smile :-)
Have a fantastic day with your family, Anette! You are the best!
Happy birthday to dear little Nemo!!!Grow up healthy and strong boy:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the gig, it was awesome (again)! Did you meet Kaija Koo there? I waited for her gig too so much, she is my favourite Finnish artist. She is so soulful woman with beautiful songs. I can identify myself with almost all of her lyrics. If you are interested what song almost all we Finnish people love, you should listen Kaija's Tinakenkätyttö.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Krista
you were awesome.
ReplyDeleteThe show was awesome! Thanks again !<3
ReplyDelete