Yay!! I love Pain since many years ago. It's incredible that Nightwish and Pain (specially you Anette) have special conection with this band. Both are in the list of my favorite bands =). Unfortunately I couldn't go to their concert in Mexico City, I was in another city, but I hope them to come very soon!!
Regards Anette!!. I hope to see Nightwish this year in Mexico!
Cool! Were you playing at the same festival? How is the sound from back there?
ReplyDeleteHave fun and safe travels!
Tisa
cute, hehe ;) have fun, anette! hugs :))
ReplyDeleteLooks like u had a good time:)
ReplyDeleteGO PAIN!
P.S: Unfortunatley I can't join the raffle...Personal stuff:) Sorry:(
Hugs,
Sara
Hi Nettan
ReplyDeleteThanks :-) I see PAIN in Paris soon !!! I'm so happy :-)
Love
Isa
what a great place to see a whole concert :D
ReplyDeleteYay!! I love Pain since many years ago. It's incredible that Nightwish and Pain (specially you Anette) have special conection with this band. Both are in the list of my favorite bands =). Unfortunately I couldn't go to their concert in Mexico City, I was in another city, but I hope them to come very soon!!
ReplyDeleteRegards Anette!!. I hope to see Nightwish this year in Mexico!
Yay I love them!
ReplyDelete