Two of the stores have online shops so that´s good;=)
The first one we looked in to was "The black sheep" which is located in "Norregade", a side street from the big shopping street "Ströget". The store had 2 floors full of really cool clothing and shoes that were just amazing;=) love their shoes especially!!



Check out their online store for more info!
Then the second one is called Black No 1 and also has an online shop. They are situated in "Studiestraede", a street with a lot of Second hand stores among other things. This store has all black clothes, as you can tell from the name, and I loved the store. They also have those "rock pants" some of you like which I have worn on stage in Copenhagen and the US. I bought a vest in the same brand and it´s so nice;=)

The last one is a very colourful place called "True colours" (very suitable name;=) which lies in the same spot as "Black no 1", actually next door to each other;=) But they have much more vibrant clothes with skulls, flowers and lots of cool Dr Martens shoes. I got myself a nice dress with skulls and flowers on it to wear next summer on tour;=)
I love this first shoes in your post! They're perfect for me first of all they are black what's more they look uncommonly and nice.
ReplyDeletewow, those steam punk shoes are brilliant and really, really amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you bought yourself a pair and we'll witness you wearing them on tour :)
have a good day!
I love those shoes!! haha :) This place sounds like the same sort of treasure trove as Camden :D
ReplyDeleteHey Anette!
ReplyDeleteJag älsker, at alle butikkerne ligger i det samme område. Det bliver kaldt 'Pisserenden' af københavnerne.. Så du også 'UKDK'? Den er lidt i samme stil, men med lidt andre, nok også til lidt yngre. Jeg er vild med, at de alle ligger i sidegaderne, og man føler sig anderledes på en skøn måde, ved at gå rundt i Studiestræde og Larsbjørnsstræde. Dejligt at du så de skønne butikker også - Black No 1 er sådan et skønt sted. :D
Greetings, Earthlings!
Love from Denmark,
Maria. (:
that's so great to know, have to tell my sister's boyfriend he has to do some shopping there... for me of course.
ReplyDeleteblack nr 1 is amazing, i love their style!
thanks for your advice, it's so welcome! ^^
have a great evening!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI took a look at your photos...wow! They are wonderful, and now I add Copenhagen to the list: "countries I'd like to visit" :)
I also hope you have enjoyed the shopping there, those shops look great!
Thanks for sharing these photos and your experience with us :D
Lucy
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletevery nice pics. Today talking about music with a friend i got a question for: is there any nightwish song that mirrors you?
I hope that somebody didn't already asked you. :)
Cool *__* I love goth/rock shops
ReplyDeletetake care sweety
Good evening...Fashionista :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos of your shopping in Copenhagen. Love the coool, cruel pumps...
take care,
lots of love,
Gary
Great taste Anette, I love goth rock closes and music. Also wish I could find such cool shops in my town. Copenhagen rules! Have a nice evening sweety. Željko
ReplyDeleteHello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteWow those shops look really awesome,i bet you found really nice clothes there,and thanks for showing to us that ;D
I wish i could have shops like that in Portugal,i can't find nothing,but maybe someday :D
Kisses and hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Morning Anette:)
ReplyDeleteI bought you a little something while at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. A really nice book on Alexander McQueen...I hope to hell you haven't got one already. CHEERS!!!
Should be in the mail Monday:)
take care,
lots of love
Gary
That ´´boot´´ I can see more regular but I don´t remember to saw that kind of shoes,quite special,combinated of many things and quite personally too.Interesting placement on that mainly white dress,in some way doesn´t fit to that ground.
ReplyDeleteSo,I voted that first dress,not about any specific reason but anyway.
Ok,good night and see you
You know, tomorrow I'm gonna to visit Copenhaguen so this post has helped me a lot. I've actually looked them on the map :p I can't wait to visit those stores, look amazing!! Thank u very much for the informatio :)
ReplyDelete