Hope the sun is shining on you as it does on me;=)
I promised some photos of our hotel in Copenhagen and here we go.
The hotel is called Hotel Nimb and my photos surely dont do it justice cause it is for sure one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in. Great service and the bar and restaurant is just amazing! Didnt take photos everywhere but our room. Forgot the bathroom but it had both a big shower room and a big bathtub where Nemo took a nice evening bath and I took one later on too;=)
The room had Bang & Olufsen stereo and TV and we got an Ipad with us when we checked in and it had some great soft music in it which set the mood on relaxation.
They had fixed us a nice baby crib for Nemo and when we went out and bought Nemo a nice Build-a-bear and I came back to leave it in the room, the receptionist said he could deliver it. That´s service and I think this guy was one of the nicest receptionist I have met at a hotel.
The hotel is situated in Tivoli so if you stay in Nimb it´s free to walk into Tivoli and they have an own entrance to get in there. Very nice;=)
When we were there it was a cloudy and rainy day so we skipped Tivoli but we will go and bring Seth and take all the rides later in the summer for sure!
Rainy and cloudy when we came there on monday;=(
In the evening we sat in the bar which has a nice big fireplace, big chrystal lamps and beautiful sofas. Had ourselves a really good beer called Royal brown ale. Can recommend that one;=)


Really good beer if you like ale and darker beer
What to say....it's the best gift after the new treadmill you could give to yourself;=)
ReplyDeleteSometimes the smarter decision it's to go away for a while...I believe it helps a lot, mostly when you have a baby, to heal from stress and break the routine!
All sounds and looks refreshing. Doh. Shall I book a room as well. Are there any golf field or whatever having to do with sports?
But Anette, hey I am curios which gifts have you been given? I am now eager to check some of your birthday gifts photos, if you could take them or you have already taken their pictures already?
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYes I like dark beer;-)
Wow this place seems to have been very nice. The rooms are beautifully decorated. I once got a question for you .... when did you do your next tattoo? Which you would feel if put in terrible tattoos?
regards
Sarah
P.S. Yesterday AOC remembered your dearest friend Hanna Ekstrand in her birthday, hope you appreciate this;=)
ReplyDeleteNothing but a few simple lines "A prayer to Anettes dear friend Hanna "
http://anetteolzon-nightwish.blogspot.com/2011/06/prayer-to-anettes-dear-friend-hanna.html
Good evening dear Anette,
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful photos, thanks a lot for sharing :)
However, first of all the sun is shining on you and reading it is the most wonderful present we can expect: you deserve it so so so much!! ♛❤
Then perhaps you will have ideas and desires for new decorations & arts now? ;=)
The place you chose is really magic, the Hotel Nimb as its outside ☆ Whatever was the weather the proximity of nature is excellent! As next trip I wish you a whole summer to discover the gardens of Tivoli. For sure Nemo and Seth will love it too =)
I also see the drink was good ;-) If you can stand alcohol why not; there was only one can of beer, right? so it seems reasonable ;=))
Well I wish you a lot of rest and a NeverEnding Happiness!
Very best thoughts to you, all family & friends, dear Anette
Sending you Lots of Love from France
Laurence
Hi Anette. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the photos, the hotel is SO pretty and nice! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and that you had a good birthday. :)
Best wishes
Lauren
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteWoow,i have to say,that's a really beautiful hotel !! It was the perfect place to celebrate your birthday :D
Thanks for the pics,you are really kind :))
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Good evening Anette,
ReplyDeleteit's a beautiful hotel and thanks for showing to us the pics. Now i wonder, when are you in Danmark do you speak swedish and the people understand you or english? Do you write in the blog from the pc or iPad?
Have a nice evening!
Hugs
Poochie: Hi! No, the hotel is situated in the center of the city so no golf tracks there;=) I havent gotten so many gifts since I have said I didnt want to celebrate it;=) But lots and lots of sms:es from my dear friends in the band, family eg and that´s all I need for my day;=) Material things are not everything, rememberance much more important! Take care now!
ReplyDeleteArianna: I speak swedish;=)
ReplyDeleteFinjaa: Hi! Well, I have some tattoos in mind but we´ll see when I will do them. I will do one in Hamburg soon and then I am thinking of doing one in L.A. in january;=) Its important to think a lot of what to tattoo before doing it and to choose a good artist so you dont have to regret it for the rest of your life. Take care!
Yes that's true, it should be carefully considered. I am very excited about your new tattoo :-) I am going to make the Sptember / October, a new one. At the foot of a flowering vine. I'm still due another. That would be at the upper arm, but since I'm still too circumspect. Well we'll see.
ReplyDeleteregards
Sarah
Oh, I've just read your reply, almost forgot to check if there was one:=) Thanks for the info, loved the Nimb Hotel.
ReplyDeleteRegarding "material gifts" I totally agree. The biggest thing is to receive sms, e-mails or calls which show love, care and true affection, being remembered counts!
So,after many days repairing my car,I have been a little bit on the road again.And after done so many different works and after them being quite tired,so now I have time also to take little smoothly.
ReplyDeleteWell,that place seems to be quite heavenly place anyway,looks like some palace and room is quite glamorous.Maybe that garden isn´t so special but great that too.
So,good midsummer continue and see you
Such blogs are very difficult to locate and I appreciate this blog for having bulk of useful information on the topic.
ReplyDeletehotels in Spain