Today is The day for a very special attention to Emppu, Wishing a ♬♪♩Happy ßirthday!! ♬♪♩ to our King ot the guitar!!!♛ ❤٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶❤
♛๑۩۞۩★ Happy ßirthday Emppu!! ★۩۞۩๑♛ ☆ That the party goes On and On!! ☆ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ all along this Great day!! ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♛ That your best wishes come True!٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♛ ღ Most sincere thoughts to you, all family, friends ღ ★ღ☆ and of course to all Nightwish!! ☆ღ★
Lots of Love and Happiness to you Emppu, all family & friends, lovely Anette and all Nightwish!! ♛❤☆♛
Best thoughts and Lots of Love from France!!! Can’t stop loving you all! and Can’t wait to see you all back in France! ★❤★ All Have a Wonderful Day!
Hello Emppu Happy birthday to the cutest , craziest and lovely guitar player on earth , wishe you all the best wishes !!! By By. Your fan Asmae from Morocco .
Hello Anette ! Happy Birthday Emppu :DDD I wish you a great day with your family and friends full of love and happiness. You look very sweet and you are very funny,we all love you <3 You are also very talented and beautiful,you must be proud of yourself ;D I hope to see you soon on the next NW tour :)) Kisses and Hugs from Portugal (specially to Emppu) Liliana
For some reason my birthday wishes, I sent some hours ago, are not visible. I think, I made any mistakes, since this is all new to me here. So I'll try again to send my birthday wishes to Emppu. Happy birthday :)
Happy birhday dear Emppu!! You are the best guitarist.So, best wishes, kisses and hugs from Poland send Agnieszka and Beata:) I'll hope that you have a happy day;*
Hi! Sorry, Anette, for a long time I didn't post comments here cause I'm so busy with problems and problems. So, I remembered that today it's Emppu B-day! So, I came here in a little time to send my apologize for you (for not having commented on your other posts) and my Happy B-day wishes to our dearest Emppu! Kisses and Hugs! Letícia Monique
Hi! Happy Belated Birthday to you Anette - so glad you had a wonderful day!! Happy Birthday to Emppu!! Hope he had a wonderful day as well!!! Take care!!
Yeah,I remember that wine red guitar on which was that haarem woman picture,that was quite good looking but Emppu may played with that quite little.Although that blue was also good looking or was that more like violet,anyway.
Happy Birthday Emppu!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and don't drink too many beers :P
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emmpu!!
ReplyDeletePaljon Onnea Emppu!
ReplyDeleteMy crazy guitar player,-Emppu-happy B-day to you:)
ReplyDeleteall best from Georgia
love you and see you in LA:)
Happy birthday guitar hero!
ReplyDeleteLots of kisses♥
Happy Birthday, Emppu! =)
ReplyDeleteHippy birthday to Empuu and all the best to him!
ReplyDeleteAnette to him my wishes. :)
Best wishes to Emppu for his b-day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu! Have a great day! xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu!!!
ReplyDeleteHope that you'll have a great day!!!
Kisses and hugs from Italy!
Lucy
Happy Birthday Emppu!!!
ReplyDeleteHyvää syntymäpäivää, Emppu !! :-)
ReplyDeletehappy b-day for him :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete*** Happy birthday Emppu! ***
ReplyDeleteHope to see you on tour soon! \m/
Happy Birthday Emppu! I hope you have a wonderful day! I wish you and your family happiness and love!
ReplyDeletewith love from Russia
Happy Birthday Emmpu! I'll drink vodka 'Finlandia' for your health ;)
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Poland
Hope you are fine pretty Queen Anette ♛❤
ReplyDeleteToday is The day for a very special attention to Emppu,
Wishing a ♬♪♩Happy ßirthday!! ♬♪♩ to our King ot the guitar!!!♛ ❤٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶❤
♛๑۩۞۩★ Happy ßirthday Emppu!! ★۩۞۩๑♛
☆ That the party goes On and On!! ☆
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ all along this Great day!! ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
♛ That your best wishes come True!٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ♛
ღ Most sincere thoughts to you, all family, friends ღ
★ღ☆ and of course to all Nightwish!! ☆ღ★
Lots of Love and Happiness to you Emppu, all family & friends, lovely Anette and all Nightwish!! ♛❤☆♛
Best thoughts and Lots of Love from France!!!
Can’t stop loving you all! and Can’t wait to see you all back in France! ★❤★
All Have a Wonderful Day!
Kisses & Hugs
Laurence
Happy birthday to him =D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to dearest and cutest Emppu, everything most marvellous and best to him!
ReplyDeleteHip-hip-hoooorrraaaay! :)
Happy b-day dearest Emppu! I wish your dreams come true. You're the best guitarist :)
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Poland.
My congratulation for Emppu on his Birthday!!! Wish him all the best, health, happiness!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu :D We love you!
ReplyDeleteHyvää Syntymäpäivää Erno! Hope your day will be full of sun and happiness! Best wishes from Ukraine...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu!!!i wish you the best :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the cutest guitar player ever! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePaljon onnea Emppupemppu! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy & Rock on !
Happy birthday Emmpu! I hope you have a beatufil day =)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Spain!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMPPU ! ❤
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu! Hope you have a great day and don't wake up with a sore head tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePaljon onnea Empulle!(;♥
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy B=day, cute Emppu!!!!!^^
ReplyDeleteLove him by all my heart!
Hei Emppu!
ReplyDeleteHyvää syntymäpäivää! Toivotan teille kaikkea hyvää sydämestä. Kaunis juhla ja toivon että voit hyvin.
Terveisin
Sarah
Dear Emmpu, happy birthday!I wish you everything you want from your life, and, of course, to be happy!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Bulgaria,
Mia
Happy B-day!!!! Sending you lot of sun and all best wishes! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dear Emppu ! :)
ReplyDeleteI love you so much! <3
Happy birhday, Emppu !! Let your dreams come true ! Grettings from Poland :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu! :D
ReplyDeleteEmppu!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday from the girl who wishes to turn into your guitar... :P
best wishes!!
Congratulations Emppu - have a good day!
ReplyDeleteAll good wishes and a big hug! :D
Greetings from Denmark,
Maria (:
Happy birthday, Emppu! I wish you all the best and.... Kippis!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the greatest guitarist in our heart!! :D Have a good day :) Greatings from Canada.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dear Emppu!! Hope you have a nice day!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Mexico!!
Clau!!
Happy birthday Emppu!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday lovely Emppu <3
ReplyDeleteHello Emppu
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the cutest , craziest and lovely guitar player on earth , wishe you all the best wishes !!!
By By.
Your fan Asmae from Morocco .
Best wishes, health, lots of joy and fun for our dear EMPPU ! ;=) Have a nice day. Enjoy it !
ReplyDeleteEmppu you are unique, I hope you enjoy this and every day to come. Congratulations from Ecuador Latin America, kisses and hugs from your big fan =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu!!! SALUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu! May it be a beautiful and peaceful day for you filled with many blessings and much love!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Alexandria
Hello Anette !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emppu :DDD
I wish you a great day with your family and friends full of love and happiness.
You look very sweet and you are very funny,we all love you <3
You are also very talented and beautiful,you must be proud of yourself ;D
I hope to see you soon on the next NW tour :))
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal (specially to Emppu)
Liliana
Emppu Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI wish him much health and success ... all good.
For some reason my birthday wishes, I sent some hours ago, are not visible. I think, I made any mistakes, since this is all new to me here.
ReplyDeleteSo I'll try again to send my birthday wishes to Emppu. Happy birthday :)
Happy birhday dear Emppu!! You are the best guitarist.So, best wishes, kisses and hugs from Poland send Agnieszka and Beata:) I'll hope that you have a happy day;*
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Little Elf!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dear Emppu !
ReplyDeleteIsa from France
Paljon onnea, Emppu!! <3
ReplyDeleteJa hyvää juhannusta! Trevlig midsommar!
Happy B-Day Emppu - I Wish You All The Best :)
ReplyDeleteGreets from Poland!
My sincere congratulations to our dear Emppu!!!)
ReplyDeleteOnce a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you Emppu,
From the bottom of my heart.
I join Catherina with congratulations from Ukraine.:-)
Hi!
ReplyDeleteSorry, Anette, for a long time I didn't post comments here cause I'm so busy with problems and problems.
So, I remembered that today it's Emppu B-day! So, I came here in a little time to send my apologize for you (for not having commented on your other posts) and my Happy B-day wishes to our dearest Emppu!
Kisses and Hugs!
Letícia Monique
Happy birthday Emppu! the best for you, health, family, soul at work with Nightwish! Greetings
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday little Emppu!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at this day of your to eclose in this World.
Drink, eat and dance.
Nalon
Feliz Cumpleaños, Emppu! (Spanish Version) ;) Hugs from Venezuela.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu, hope it's a good one!! :D
ReplyDeleteDear Erno!
ReplyDeleteHappy b-day and kaikki parhaat for you!
FROM CRACOW!!!
Happy birthday Emppu!! I hope you have had a fantastic day, ;). Lots of love and hugs, Jasmine.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Emppu!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to you Anette - so glad you had a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday to Emppu!! Hope he had a wonderful day as well!!!
Take care!!
Happy Birthday Emppu! Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I hope to see you in Hungary! ^^
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dearest Emppu! I wish you the best !
ReplyDelete* kisses & hug *
Annick
Yeah,I remember that wine red guitar on which was that haarem woman picture,that was quite good looking but Emppu may played with that quite little.Although that blue was also good looking or was that more like violet,anyway.
ReplyDeleteSorry for being late, but
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Emppu!!
Taaja
Happy Birthday Emppu ♥
ReplyDelete