Saturday, 25 June 2011

Vote for my dress;=)

So, I am joining a competition at Nelly.com where I have designed my own dress and now I want you all to help me and vote for my dress;=)

Just click on the dress below and you´ll be re-directed to the voting. It´s written in swedish but what you do is:
click on the number of stars you want to give my dress, then write the letters that are stated next to the empty square and then click "Rösta här". Thanks for your help;=)

Mina designade klänning på NELLY.COM

39 comments:

  1. Hi Anette! Splendid dress! Happy weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehi Anette!
    Wonderful dress, I'll vote for you :D

    Have a nice day

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej my dear Anette,
    just voted for your dress. I keep my fingers crossed, even if you aren't in the TOP 100 ;=(
    but your dress is nice!

    Have a nice day, my little designer!

    Ps: would be great if would design in reality too ;=) you have a good taste
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...counting stars in the sky.....
    Good morning Anette:)
    Vote I just did, and cause its an amazing display of talent, your creation has possessed me to give it ALL 5 stars...will wonders never cease. Again, amazing:)
    Hope you slept well, and enjoy the day/weekend, you deserve it.
    take care,and win BIG!!!!
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! I gave it 5 stars.

    What is the prize you can win?

    Have a nice day!
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear Anette,
    How are you well gorgeous Queen? ♛❤
    This dress is beautiful and I like its cut. Then I would have simply chosen a different color or a more pastel pink (but here is my own taste only). Whatever will be your choice you’ll remain our sweet Anette and we Love you!!! ღ
    So voted, but I have the strange feeling I rather voted for my lovely Anette than for the dress ;-))
    Most sincere thoughts so you have a very nice day dear Anette!
    Lots of Love to you, all family & friends
    Kisses & Hugs
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! I voted for your dress. I like it!
    Good luck for the competition ;)
    Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for your dress;)
    There is a lot of beautiful dresses. Swedish people have a good taste.
    I noticed that in Swedish language is many similar words to Polish.
    I dream about Finnish but in Poland we have not language schools where I can lear it. Swedish is more popular, may I start learn this one of Scandinavian languages ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Anette,
    for me it's a pleasure to help you. I voted fore you. The dress it's so beautiful and i hope i can win the competition. Good luck!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. i voted :D

    now i need your help :D

    I am Admin of C.N.F.C. (Croatian Nightwish Fan Club). We, as a forum, exist 4 years already and are the biggest and most active, up to date Nightwish forum in Croatia, so we were wondering if there is any way for us to be in "links" on Nightwish.com?

    Your help would be more than appreciated from all of us.

    Regards, C.N.F.C.
    (Administrator: Bruno)

    our website
    http://nightwishcroatia.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for your dress. ^^ Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anette,
    just one curiosity. I was reading in http://www.metallus.it/news/nightwish-confermati-al-70000-tons-of-metal-cruise/ that nightwish was confirmed in it. Could you tell if is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Done :D

    But pls tell me, what does

    Tack för din röst!
    Du kan bara rösta en gång per bidrag, men du kan rösta på hur många bidrag du vill.

    mean? It appeart after voting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Voted!

    Oh god the 1st dress is just... have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful dress! I just voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!

    This is a beautiful dress! I voted for you, hope you win! Get the oppressive thumb!

    regards

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. For everyone: the price to win is a sun trip for 2 persons and the most important thing is that if I win my dress will be taken to production in my name;=) I would love that! So thanks for all of your votes! I am in the top 100 now and if I still am there on 18th of july my dress goes to a jury who will pick the lucky winner, so keep on voting all of you who havent yet;=) THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Done! I voted 5 stars, its a lovely dress, very lady like indeed & lovely for the summer!

    Anette are you going into fashion?? :D

    Wonderful & creative you are xxx

    Good Luck

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Anette this is brilliant! I can imagine your name on clothing labels! "Anette Olzon" design's & why not you have a unique style & eye for fashion!! Really hope something comes from this ;D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are welcome and i wish you all the best for the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anette, that's great!
    Hope that you'll be the winner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, you designed a really nice dress, not that classical, but a bit different, i love it, though the competition is hard, there is this dress with teddy bears, which is so genius, too.

    (but of course i voted for you, this is a dress i would wear during summer to every single event, cause on the one hand it is really exclusive, but on the other hand it looks comfy, so you're perfectly dressed for a beach party or a bbq... really great design)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good Morning Anette,

    The dress you designed is very beautiful; I especially like the style on the top-half. Very classy and cute. I have voted and given it five stars and I wish you the best, for you have certainly done a nice job :).

    Take care,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi, annette...it's done!!!!!

    Really wonderful dress..... kisses........

    ReplyDelete
  25. voted princess Anette! wish you to be the winner :) Greetings beauty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Done!!!

    Hi dear anette!!! I loved the design and I hope you to be the winner! :D

    xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. I voted for you, :D. Hope you win. Have you ever designed other things?? I've noticed you have a great sense of fashion from your outfits. You're very creative.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's realy nice my sweet anette!!!!i gave you my 5 stars :):)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I post here to you this forum: http://thecross.byethost13.com/phpBB2/index.php?sid=8630e0e6b3b3e81d95d77a16963a3622

    Do you remember about it? I gave the link of it through my friend and in nightwish forum by pm.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!!
    Voting, voting, and voting!
    Great site, and the competition it's very criative!
    Good Luck!
    Kisses and Hugs!
    Letícia Monique

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tack för din röst!

    Du kan bara rösta en gång per bidrag, men du kan rösta på hur många bidrag du vill.
    I don't what the hell it means, but I think I done well. hahaha

    Beijo do Brasil!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dress is really amazing!!!
    I vote!
    You are the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. THANKS to all of you who have voted!!! And for those who havent: please vote;=)
    Enjoy the day now!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, very nice dress =), as voted =)
    Good luck ^ ^
    kisses =*
    Greetings Brazil
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete