Sunday, 19 June 2011

Sweaty



Ok, day 4 of this weeks exercise and today I did intervalls which consists of 2 min rushes and then 1 min of fast walk. Did this for 30 minutes and I am sweaty!

The other 3 days before this I have just taken it easy and been doing 5 k runs as usual but they say its good to do different runs so I normally do one of the days with faster running or intervalls.

Tomorrow I´ll rest and then on it on tuesday;=)


Enjoy the day!

12 comments:

  1. Wow Anette, your doing great! I must say you have a fantastic flat tummy & your looking very toned! Oooooh just think of all the lovely clothes you can wear for the next tour :-D

    Have a great day

    Kisses
    Kelly
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Anette,

    Wow! You don't pretend with sports! Love your clothes btw and well know them :D
    Doing sports is excellent but do you really think you need so much of it? :)
    Well I have the feeling you did enough for now or it means you are trying to lose a bone ^^
    I'm joking but I know what I'm speaking about =)
    Be careful with running Anette or you may have difficulties to party on on Tuesday! :-))
    I well know sports, this is why I don't wanna wear any t-shirt "Long live the sport!", know what I mean Anette? :-)
    If possible practice softly and have a great day!! Enjoy it as you want, I'll pray so you don't lose any bone ;=)
    You're simply the best sweaty Anette so take rest soon I'm begging you :) ♥

    Lots of love and best thoughts
    Kisses & hugs
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurence: Hi! Well, I do sports cause I love it so that´s the only reason. I run since that is what makes me feel good and I have always dreamt about being a "runner" and now I feel I am and its nice to know I can do it and really like it. When I was a teenager I just hated running and skipped every single occation we had that in school. So now after I turned 30 and got my children I am happy that I finally like doing it;=) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anette !!
    I'm glad to know that you're going to Copenhagen,i hope you have a lovely day there with your family :D
    You are in a great shape !! It's just great to see you happy and strong :D
    Well,i didn't used to like to run because at the begin i used to run really fast and i got tired after a couple of minutes,but now i found my rhythm and now it's nice to run :)
    I've always liked sports,so i understand you !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette,

    Happy to read you :)
    I understand very well what you explain me cause I did also, exactly like you: when I was a teenager I hated to run so later when I started doing it I loved to see that I could do it. However I discovered that the sports could be like drugs (no offend it's a question of our body's metabolism!! :D). When I ran intensely I discovered this strenge feeling I didn't know, A sports doctor explained me it was normal, it came from an automatic mechanism of our body: the secretion of endorphins.
    I inquired more about it and I discovered it was right: I was running, cycling and swimming a lot, and these sports among others had this effect I could felt. Nothing dangerous of course anyway I had to learn to moderate my performance or I felt bad the day I couldn't do as much or more progress. Don't you find it impressive? There are numerous sports having this effect on our body (every "endurance sports"): jogging/running, cycling, swimming, snowshoeing or cross country skiing, indoor sports, type cardio training, aerobics, step, athletics, football, rugby, basketball and handball.
    Sports are very good for health but practiced moderately, believe me Anette I had my experience so now I don't hesitate to warn about it.
    Please don't believe I'm teasing you! ;=) I am speaking you honestly about what I know from sport so you know it too :)
    Have a very nice evening dear Anette and take care!

    Best wishes to you, all family and friends,
    Lots of love from France, kisses and hugs ♥
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are (almost) 40 and have 2 children, and I am 20. Guess what? You look better than me! :D

    Beautiful lady <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette,

    I am wondering if running on a thread mill makes a big noise. I am living in an apartment house wiht relatively thin walls and I would not want to bother my negihbours...
    Thanks and take care,
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he tomorrow you have to do a rest, you must to celebrate your birthday in a best way and i'm sure that it will be great of course. I will send my wishes tomorrow after midnight, i don't like to send them the day before.

    Have a beautiful day and have fun tomorrow!

    Good night and sweet dream!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anette !

    I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday !
    Lot of love from France (Strasbourg) !

    Tiffany E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette,

    I just wanted to tell you that you are such an inspiration for me when I exercise. You're a normal, healthy woman and it's so nice to see you doing what you do.

    Also -- I see Dommin are opening for you in LA! I wonder if I pointed you in the right direction? I commented on a post a few weeks back about them. It'd be cool if I helped introduce you to them! Either way, they're awesome and I'm sure you'll love listening to them.

    Take care,
    Irena :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday, dear. Today is my birthday too. What coincidence ^_^
    good health and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anette, what changed for you and made you eventually enjoy running? "When I was a teenager I just hated running and skipped every single occation we had that in school." <- That pretty much describes me to the present day. I am 24 and find most exercise incredibly boring (especially indoors in a gym environment) and am quite self-conscious . Do you run mostly indoors or outdoors? What keeps you going and motivates you? :)

    You look great, by the way.

    Take care my lovely,

    Sarah (Nightwish fan from sunny England ;-)

    ReplyDelete