Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Nai nai, ga ga...

Good morning all;=)

Hope you slept well. I sleep really good every night but it´s been quite warm lately and of course that bugs me a bit. But nothing to do and I wont complain cause when its winter I say it to cold, so it´s just fine that its warm now;=)

Nemo "talks" a lot and he has his own language at the moment. When he wakes up he stands up in his bed and holds long discussions with himself. Dont know what he talks about but he says: na na, ba ba, gaow, gaow, nja nja...hehe!

Guess he says:
- Yo! Wake up! You lazy bastards! I am hungry! I want food! Hello! Wake up now!!!

Or something...;=)
Enjoy the day now!

21 comments:

  1. What a nice time come to your home!
    Little "talking" children are soo funny and amazaing ;)
    I envy you because every day you can watch as your child grows up. This is wonderful!!!
    Hugs from raining Cracow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Anette

    That sounds so cute what Nemo says =)
    and by the way: The red hair realy suits you =) It's amazing^^

    I have one question: Are you coming to Switzerland again on your next tour? I hope so.

    hugs and a wonderful Day for you and Nemo
    Sandro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anette! I think you misunderstood Nemo. you are very funny it was transferred to the "word" in English. I wish you perkrasnogo day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children's talking is sooo sweet! Nemo's words sound funny ;) Hehe! I like your translation ;)
    Enjoy your day! I hope sun shining on you ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Anette!

    He sounds so cute, you are very lucky (:
    I guess 'nja' is somewhat for 'mat'.
    Mad er vel det vigtigste, når man er lille :D

    Love the way you update everyday, sometimes twice, instead of just one time in the week.
    It make you seem closer in some wierd way. (:

    Undskyld at jeg skriver på engelsk, men jeg vil helst ikke lukke nogen 'ude', ved at de ikke forstår mit sprog. Derfor begrænset dansk ^^

    Have a nice day and take care, :D <3
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe baby language is the best!
    I've taken inspiration from you and went out yesterday to buy some nice new trainers so I can go for walks :-) I live in a nice part of the city and the country fields are on my doorstep, so now I'll make use of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha :) Love the translation! I bit of laughter in the morning always makes me feel awake :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww haha Hi Anette, I love that you share these little things with us! Your so funny & Nemo sounds sooo cute :D I dont have children but believe me my cats wake me early every morning!

    have a great day XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha! I just love when little children "talk" in their special language.. it's always funny ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Anette,
    I slept very well thanks. Very nice that Nemo has starter to talk! :)

    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Anette,

    it´s always so cute if childern beginn to talk :D.
    My mother had told me, i was talking always all the night.
    Pleace tell if Nemo make it, too;).

    And Anett i make as a long time a braid bevor i go in Bed;) That makes the life to lighten to comb so.'s hair.

    Have a nice Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute interpretation of sounds you have reported in letters. Since I am a babysitter at the moment, I can confirm your description is truthful. Babies have their language and there are many studies on this matter.
    I think that, beyond any human ability or deduction of the parents, they need to feel loved and that they got the parents attention. So they try to talk because they are seeking for love and care.....and FOOD! Of course

    Regarding your crazy red hair: well it's not that crazy color anymore nowadays.. you look more like Pippi Longstocking right now:=)
    Congratulations;=)

    So, I read you want a brighter red next time?
    I love how the braid looks on you: how the hell did you twisted your hair so good on your own?!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette!
    Nemo is so cute and your translation is fantastic ahahah

    Enjoy your day! :D

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Anette !!
    Haha i like your translation !
    Baby language is adorable,and Nemo sounds pretty funny :D
    Here the weather is very windy,it's not nice to go to the beach...
    Yesterday an actor/model/singer from Portugal died :( He was just 28 and he had a car accident,he spent 3 days trying to survive,but he didn't :( We are all very sad and i heard some kids saying : "Finally the black guy is going to hell."
    I was very disappointed to hear that,some people have no heart...
    Anyway,i think it's better to not think in that too much !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  15. What he is really saying is "Mom I love water. I want to go on the 70,000 tons of Metal cruse with you!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Babie'S Talking Its Cute, They Sounds Funny,
    Maybe Nemo Was sleepwalking After Waking Up,

    and your translation was funny!

    have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really think......?
    Good evening Anette:)
    That translation of yours sound like a product of a guilty conscious of sorts..LOL
    YAAY!!! for Nemo, he's got mum perplexed in the morning with the baby talk!!!!!

    Hope you had an enjoyable day,and your evening is even more enjoyable!
    take care
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nett, he's singing gaga's bad romance,

    Lala ah ah ahh, rwa ma oh lala
    gaga oh lala
    and stuff :D maybe you're listening a lot to lady gaga, maybe put him a little bit of uncle marco's music or something a little bit more rock :)
    haha ^^ cheeres Anette =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Anette
    ooooooooooooooooooooh it is always so lovely and funny to listen to baby's descusins with themselves hhhhhhh , may god bless your dear Nemo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sleep well dear Anette! Try to change the music for Nemo and next tell us the result :-) Why don't you try to make him listen to the piano? the heat irritates us and even children. Beautiful night to you and all family ;=) Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hii!
    hahaha... It's funny to imagine Nemo saying it, haha..
    Kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete