Sunday, 26 June 2011

One more;=)

So, I felt I wanted to do one more dress and this time a more casual autumn dress since the dress will be produced for autumn;=)

So if you like it, please vote for it:=) Here´s how you vote:
Just click on the dress below and you´ll be re-directed to the voting. It´s written in swedish but what you do is:
click on the number of stars you want to give my dress, then write the letters that are stated next to the empty square and then click "Rösta här"

Mina designade klänning på NELLY.COM

22 comments:

  1. Voted again. :)

    Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Anette:)
    Sure enough, just voted on your second entry, gave it the same for the same reasons. Its WOW,
    I was kind of startled at the shear number of contestant entries....all most 72,000 as I write this, and your in the top 100 of:) Congrats, that's somethin'!!!
    Enjoy the day!
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done again! Your dresses are nice, Anette.
    Good luck one more time!
    Enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear Anette,

    Very nice dress, I love it! So voted: ღღღღღ/5
    However, one thing important you need to know: we were numerous to vote 5 stars for the dress you posted before and the rate was 3 stars... what means that your 'followers' are "not all" Really nice.... .
    Don't worry gorgeous Anette, the most important for you is to know this: the day you have something Really important to do for you, don't post it here! Take care!

    There you have Very Sincere followers and Lovers but also wrong ones... you know what to do? Smile and Beware of them! Be strong Anette, YOU CAN DO IT!!! :D and you are not alone... ♛❤♛

    Much Love and most sincere thoughts to you, all family & friends!
    Can't stop Really adoring you lovely ♛Anette♛
    Big Kisses & Hugs

    Enjoy the day! :D
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurence: I actually didnt get what you mean with your entry? But enjoy the day;=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black queen: They are shipping to these countries at the moment: Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and Germany. More countries will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have vote for you :-)

    its a very beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want you to take care Anette, just because I'm a real fan with two eyes well open =)
    Most sincere thoughts to you, all family & friends dear Anette
    and take care!
    Best regards
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted :) Very nice dress :)
    If you're interested here is the link to yesterday's Nightwish cover from Polish TV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1li4s_bZbZk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Anette... :-D

    Well, I've just voted on your second dress, but the first one it's really good too... In the future, when Nightwish no more exist (in a very very long future ;-D), you could be a designer... Would be nice, you have a good taste for fashion...

    Take care, Anettie... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote again :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurence - actually if you check the other dresses they all also have 3 stars, even the TOP 100 ones. From what I've seen in the comments I don't think anyone would do that.

    Anyway, I voted once again, good luck Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Anette,

    Once again, a very nice job on your dress. I have voted for this one as well now and given it five stars just as I did for the other one. It truly would be wonderful if you could win this and I wish you the best :).

    Also, for everyone voting for Anette’s dresses (Or someone else’s dress for that matter), I would like to advise that you check the username of the person who posted the dress carefully before voting. This is because I’ve noticed it seems that that dresses that have a lot of votes, Anette’s included, have been/are being copied by other people in hopes to get high votes as well. So, I would recommend making sure it is in fact made by the person you thought it was. Anette’s dresses are hosted under the name “Anette Olsson”.

    Anyway, that’s all. I just wanted everyone to be aware of that. If this is what these people are intentionally doing, it is, of course, quite disrespectful and inappropriate of them to do so, but sadly this is to be expected.

    Take care,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pedro: I have very good reasons to explain what I did: I know where this blog is shared and which are for Sure the consequences... .
    When you really love someone you want the best for this person and especially to warn of dangers, don't you?? :) Then I don't care about the other dresses; I care about what I know Only and I know it after having read it of my two eyes (for example on Google among other).
    I'm sorry I know this is not fun, anyway I prefer to tell honestly a truth that will hurt instead of letting people I love to ignore things that could harm them, don't you too?
    Similarly, here I chose to let my public profile by honesty for Anette: it's a risk I take and I assume ;=)
    There are no way to send any private message to Anette or I would have done it so only Anette receive it.

    Anyway, I voted once again too, good luck Anette and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear Anette,
    I voted for you again. :)
    Both dresses are very nice.

    Good luck and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ehi Anette!
    This dress is great, although I prefer the first one ;)
    Don't worry, I'll vote also for this dress...you are a great stylist!!!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laurence - Yeah, I understand you, there are always some hateful comments in nightwish forums etc. The only solution though is ignoring these kind of people.

    But what I meant is that all the other dresses have 3 stars, all of them. So the 3 stars aren't an average number of stars voted, I think.

    (I know this is not a chatroom, hope Anette doesn't mind)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Anette !!
    Well,i had to give you 5 stars for both outfits,they are very pretty and maybe i will try to do one :P
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Done again!!! :)

    Hi dear Anette!!!, just I can say: I love your designs, because are cute, fresh and very nice, in this dress I loved the sweater :D

    Good luck Anette! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I voted for your dress again! It's very pretty. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Laurence, sorry if I sound a lil' bit harsh here, but I think your worries are slightly unfounded. Don't forget this is not a 5-star based kind of voting, but one in which there's a certain number of points that's summed up. So it's not like one can give 3 stars, or 1, for that matter, in order to "ruin" the total number of stars one has. Also, as someone already said before me, 3 is the average number of points one can get, so I guess it's where the browser automatically sets it to. Even when YOU voted, there was still a 3 before you did, and it stayed that way for everyone who voted before and after you. So don't worry about haters doing whatever. They might be, but probably not in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi!
    Voted again!
    And your dresses are great!
    Kisses and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete