Sunday, 13 May 2012

Vacation!!

Hi all! Soon boarding our plane to Greece and will take one week of rest:-) will not blog or check my email this week so see u in a week;-) enjoy spring!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

28 comments:

  1. I just want to say, I cannot wait until you and the rest of Nightwish come to Kansas City! Have fun on your well deserved break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe fly! Enjoy your vacation! And rest really well! See you in a week!
    P.S.Will miss you very much:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette,
    have a beautiful vacation and fun!

    See you soon!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break Nettie!

    Hope you enjoy your spring as well.
    Lots of love,
    Xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anette, happy mothers day and get a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a relaxing vacation Nettie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your vacation, dear Anette! Love you! I am waiting for you in a week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy mother's day! enjoy your vacations anette =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't forget the sunscreen!

    Love ya!
    Tisa not Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope to see you and the band soon in Brazil, your fans here cant wait!! Youre wonderful, and i love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok dearest

    I love how attentive you are to us fans.

    =*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Anette,
    Enjoy your well deserved vacation!
    ~NIght*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anette!, You can not imagine how happy I got to see the news that Nightwish will come to Argentina in December, It will be a dream to meet you and live a pure state of happiness. I have my ticket and now I just have to wait with a big smile on my face. I love you! thank you thank you thank you! :D What do you think about the Argentine fans? :D Thanks again i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...when you read this, you had hopefully had a wonderful holiday. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anette, I hope the sun is peacefull and warm for you!
    In your absence I have loked Zara up on the web and bought two outfits! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are having a fab vacation!!!
    SMOOCHES! TISA
    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-S2012/189504/631831/FRAYED%2BASYMMETRIC%2BSKIRT

    and

    http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-S2012/189507/708505/OPEN-WORK%2BSQUARE%2BCUT%2BSWEATER

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://www.metal-trails.com/galleries/nightwish/hamburg/2012-05-03.html

    Where do I find these nylons? You look awesome!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anette IN Georgia (country) love you and love nightwish.this is video which make nightwish fan club (in Georgia): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSoqQtPs6EU please see it! :**** i love you very much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coll ! Rest well, I really liked the new shows, I can not wait to see them here in Brazil! I hope one day you look at my blog! ^^
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. good luck Anette, we hope your new publications! have good spring! (in my country only have winter and summer because we´re in the middle of the world) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want Nightwish in Mexico!!!! And I don't know the exact date x_x I'm dying, please tell me! Hahaha. I have to save some money for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a great vacation! :)

    Random question: Do you happen to have any idea if Nighrwish will ever come to Dallas, Texas (USA)? I know that you are coming to Austin but I'm just curious if you happen to know anything about coming to the Dallas area in the future. If not I understand, just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello. Anette! A very good time to go a vacation and do hope you are having a wondrous time in Greece. I just wanted to share in a very wondrous addition to my family. My little boy was born on May 16th at 10:31pm weighing 6ib, 3oz, 17.75 inches. Tiny but strong and healthy. He was a battle to come out, nearly two days but no distress and no cutting. Very easy birth after intense labour. THAT HURT.
    Enjoy your time and stay wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congarts :) It's always nice to read about those great news. I wish you and your little one all the best! May God bless you all :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dark Queen! He is a blessing and my best to you as well :)

      Delete
  23. hope you had a wonderful time :)

    can't wait to see you in Poland in 13 days at Ursynalia Festival.
    Can you tell me if there's a chance to hear Scaretale and Song of Myslef there? These songs have to be on setlist!

    ciao and see ya in 2 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good evening Anette!
    I think you're home. I hope you enjoyed the vacantion dan had nice time over there :)

    ReplyDelete