Thursday, 19 May 2011

Chilling;=)




Just finished with singing lullabies, reading bed-time stories and kissing and hugging the boys to sleep and now I´ll paint my nails with a new cool yellow colour from China glaze I got yesterday.
I am relaxing in a pair of grey shorts from H&M and a grey top and cardigan from Bella Jones.

My mood is just so happy and it´s because I have heard that an old friend of mine finally has met true love and gotten married and even if I havent met her for a while it made me so warm inside to know that after some harder years, she now is truly happy.

I wish for everyone to meet true love and feel so happy cause there´s nothing better in life than that;=)

With that I wish you all a good night and lots of love to you all!

10 comments:

  1. Anette,
    it's always beautiful when our friends met a true love. One of them has got a baby one a year-half ago but she no got married.

    Unlucky i didn'f found a true love but is not a problem for me. :) Thank you for your kind words! I hope one day to find a true live and i hope that Johan is a right person for you and that you could spend all your life with him. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Anette! :)

    Aww, love your red hair!

    Do you order China Glaze polishes online? I've been trying to find them everywhere, and have been, sadly, failing hehe

    Aww, congratulations to your friend! I don't know her, but I'm very happy for her! Finding true love is a great thing :) Wish her all the best!

    Hehe I agree with you, about love. It makes everything better (sometimes harder, but worth it I think) Here's to true love then! (even though I haven't personally found it yet)

    Anyway, have a great night! And thanks for the lovely post :)

    Alexandrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette, now I'm going to bed, but before I'm listening to Nightwish songs. Can you believe that Nightwish gave me the streght in many difficult times?
    Good night
    Love&Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Anette:)
    A some kinda sweetheart of a mum you are, lullabies, and bedtime stories...God bless!

    Yellow? I'd need to see it on them to pass judgement, sounds coool enough:)

    Best wishes to your old and enduring friend, and her new marrage.

    take care.
    and lots of love to YOU, and the boys
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a wonderful thing to your friend! :) I haven't found my Mister Right yet but I have no rush with it.
    I hope you have found your happiness and I hope that all the blog readers will also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    A man want to be my boyfriend but he is afraid of Love. I don't know how I can help him. Please, have you some advices for me? Thanks.

    Have a nice afternoon!

    Laetitianne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette!

    Thanks .... I have found my true love already! :-) I'm so happy I found him ... are now 1 year and 6 months along. It's nice when one is loved and that love can give back. I love him very much, and I hope I will marry him one day! Do you actually marry them again?

    Greetings

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...
    Well, I don't know if I found my true love or not, but I think that it will happen in the right time to everybody, so congratulations to your friend (:
    Kisses and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got acquainted with the girl two years ago, and now it my bride) I am very glad that have met her though I see her very seldom owing to service of sea military academy. But I am happy that we together))

    С уважением друья из России )))

    ReplyDelete