Sunday, 29 May 2011

Like pillows...


...for my feet! That´s how my new Nike running shoes felt like when trying them for my 5 k today;=) I love them and they are just amazing!

I could had been running longer cause they are for sure, like pillows or clouds for my feet. So if you want new good running shoes and need extra stability, I can for sure recommend these!

13 comments:

  1. I love my Nike shoes too. For me it's not running a 5K it;s 12 hour shifts in labor and delivery. Though some nights I feel like I've run 5K in them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Nike best, too. :) Or my feet do! I don't run so often so I've never had real running shoes, but sometimes I walk the whole day and then it's good to have Nike. But I like Ecco-shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette!

    Have a very important question is to you .... how sorry you are best done by someone whom you hurt a lot and you love more than anything! At best what Originel.

    LG

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of the Nikes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, sounds like they have wings, Angel with happy feet!
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Anette,
    i just came back after a wonderful day at a beach, i really had a good time.

    I have (old) nike too and i agree with you that them are so very very comfortable.

    Have a nice evening and sunday!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE them! Where I can buy them? How much did they cost? Thanks!♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Anette:)
    I hope that you had the truly enjoyable, and loving Mothers Day.....that you deserve!
    Be checkin' in on you a little later.
    Enjoy the evening
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening Anette,
    today from my work i got amazing news: they've renew my contract for six month until 31th december!!! I'm very very happy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. ....NO CRASH LANDING IN THE NIKES...hope all is well.
    Good morning Anette:)
    Ok, sooo no new post from you today, tomorrow's another day, maybe then. Must be busy with the boys, and quite possibly tired from the weekend.

    I've been having some trouble with a couple of kidney stones for the last week, in was the hospital last Sunday for a CT scan and the Docs found them. UGHHHH between the pain & the medication.....I said a bad day but its a week of them alrtedy.
    take care,
    lot of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anette.

    I want to ask you about "Imaginarium" movie.
    Due problems with post-production technology - at least estimating - will be this movie ready in early 2012 or later ?

    Honestly I am able to run off maybe 1 km. Despite fact that I am ex-soldier.
    And one interesting thing what I saw at my example: Pepsi is very fat-making.
    I have 183 cm and 77 kg. 24 years old.

    Regards:
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morming Anette,
    i don't see the comment where i've talked about of my contract work (it wasn't private). I think that you forgotten to approve it or didn't you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ANGEL....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbe3CQamF8k

    ReplyDelete