Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Todays photos;=)

Me and Nemo have been in the forest all afternoon and we stopped at a small playground that lies in the middle of the forest. Nemo loves to sit playing with the sand and today he also took a ride in the swing and that was fun;=)
Nice sceneries surround the playground;=)

Cosy and comfy clothes for us both. Quite windy today so we needed warmer clothes on us today.

A small "house" the kids can crawl in to if they want and when they are older, climb up on;=)
There were more small children and their mum´s there too and it was fun cause two of them were musicians just like me, so some kinda bohéme parenting time today;=) Fun!


When we came home I ate a super nice meal consisting of mozzarella light cheese, parma ham, melon, cherry tomatoes and lettuce. Yum!!

15 comments:

  1. I love your food posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Anette,
    i suppose that you had a fun. Glad to hear it! very nice place... thanks for the pics!

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Anette!
    Your day was wonderfull. I was at work so not so nice. :(

    But I want to show you my new tattoo. I made it on last friday and I'm so happy and proud of it! I covered up my old ugly tattoo. This is more womenly. ;) Tell me what you think about it. http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/2496/beznazwy1yn.jpg

    Take care! Lots of hugs from Poland!
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful moments of your day with us! I appreciate it and I love your photos;)
    I'm glad you had fun at the playground!
    Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we can have a deep-silly conversation before death comes upon all over us.
    I just found your blog and I guess I will keep stalking you.
    Regards & love from future's super-shining-star Eugene Argus.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Anette:)
    Its good to hear that you, and Nemo have been out enjoying the nice summer weather. The photos are just great, and much loved! Thank you!

    YAAAAAAAAY!!!! for NEMO he's getting old enough to do some fun stuff now!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!

    It's lookin' yummie like a nice and healthy summer salad should. Had a cold plate-platter of Middle Eastern, hummus, tabouli, baba ganoush, dolmathes, foul mudammas, falafel, and of course pocket pita bread. Very yummie also and healthy.
    Have a great day!
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Anette, the meal looks brilliant :)

    I always wonder if other people stop you in the street and ask for signature or want to take photo with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anette !!

    How are you today ? =)
    The salade looks good ! I thought it was a photo from internet ^^

    I have a question, I saw a photo of you and Nightwish in a concert with seth (it's what it was said on site).
    I thought you didn't want to show any pictures of your children to preserve them, isn't it ? Like you do with Nemo in this post.

    Sorry if my question is indiscreet.

    Have a really good day Anette !
    Passez une bonne journée !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quentin: Yeah, thats right, I dont want to show them in photos. That one time was when we played in Gothenburg and Seth stood on the side of the stage the whole show and after we had played the last song I felt I wanted to show him how it feels to stand in front of so many people and he loved it. Some took photos and that´s how it is, but I wont publish any photos myself anytime. Bonne journéee to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anette,
    you absolutely right to don't to post any pic of your soons, there's no reason to do it. Privacy is the privacy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hej Anette.

    I think it's totally okay that you don't wanna show your sons face in photos. But the ones you showed us are really cute, even if we just can see his hand. Really really cute little Nemo.

    Everyday you write which joy of life you're having with your children makes me feel good.
    So I look forward for being such a good and happy mum like you in maybe 10 years or so ;=)

    So, I get really happy when I see you smile and feel good with your family ;=)

    But I also have a question to you, if you want to answer and if its not too private.

    When you wrote that you're outdoor, you almost wrote that you were out with little Nemo, not so often with Seth. Isn't he interesting in going out or does he just have such a stress in school( e.g homework) that he isn't able to go out because he has no time?
    Maybe it could be, cause I know it well. I have lots of stress in school too, so that I'm not able to go out, even if I want to. And I think that is really sad, that some people cannot enjoy the whole life because of stress.
    How do you handle that?

    Hope you'll have a nice day
    Hugs and thank you so much for these happy photos !

    Ps: Your salad looks sooo yummie ;=)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know that i've thought this about Seth many time? I would like to have an answer even if isn't a private thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!

    I love when you speak in french. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9j_H_GuRHI You did it in Colmar too. I was in the public and I laughed a lot. Thanks!

    Laetitianne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ho ok ! I didn't know it was in Gothenburg. I understand now... he must have been so proud of her mom !! =)

    Have a good night ! (or une bonne nuit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes this is the lipstick i mean...it really suits you so well!!! & the food oooh yummy :D

    ReplyDelete