Hi everyone!
I am back home after a hectic but very revarding weekend in Donzdorf at Nuclear Blasts head office where me, Tuomas and Marco have done so many interviews and the most important thing of them all - played them the album!!
I´ll be back tomorrow with some photos from the trip but since everything around the album still isnt ok to be shown, I couldnt take any photos inside the listening session. But you will of course see more of that in time;=)
Sleep well now!
Monday, 12 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sleep well too!
ReplyDeleteGood evening Anette and welcome back!
ReplyDeleteIt's very nice to read you? How was the days Donzdorf? How are you and the guys?
Sleep well too!
Big hugs
Good evening rockstar ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun in Donzdorf. Can't wait the Imaginaerum release, cause I miss your voice so much!
I wait for your photos! They will be amazing as always :)
Good night, Anette ♥
OH WHAT. You've been in Germany :o How cool is that?!
ReplyDeleteHave you had fun in Donzdorf?
Greets from Germany.
oh great!can't wait to hear more from you! :D
ReplyDeletehave a great night :D
Welcome back dear Nettie<3 Ohhhhhhh, Okay I have still to be patient... eheheh^^ Really cannot wait for the new Album... I've listened to DPP thousand times... and I feel like I'm going to listen to the new Album MILLION times!!! Can't wait to hear your wonderful voice again<3
ReplyDeleteHi Annette,
ReplyDeleteI hope you had fun in Germany? On the pictures I'm curious.
Relax now nicely until tomorrow.
Best wiches Nalon
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a lovely time there !!
I am looking foward to see all the news from Imaginaerum :)
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Welcome back home Anette,
ReplyDeleteGuess you need some rest now, by reading all of this I can't help but feel very enthralled!!! Like many, many of us, I just can't wait to hear and see this marvellous work!!
Good night now! ;)
Thanks Anette ! :D I'm sure this album will be one hell of a blast !! <3 Sleep well my dear !
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a safe trip, shame I'm missing you in London again haha
ReplyDeletetake care
Carol
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that your presentation went well w/ a safe return trip home.
Hope all is well w/ you and family.
take care
lots of love
Gary
Hello & Welcome Back!! :D
ReplyDeleteI Was Worried 'Bout You, Well, Hope Nuclear Blast Dont Filter The Album Before The Release,
But Talking About Music, Watch The New Evanescence Video ''What You Want'' & Tell Me What You Think About :D
Hope You Like It, Here's The Link :
http://video.es.msn.com/watch/video/evanescence-what-you-want/4p8clslw
Take Care :)
Hi Anette How are you?? so , fist of all i really like your music and your voice. I'm really glad of you're work :)
ReplyDeleteNow I'll introduce myself : My name is Rita, i'm 17 years old and i live in Portugal (Lisbon). last week i was on youtube and i couldn't find what is your vocal range, so i decided to see what was my vocal range, and i was surprised.. i found that my vocal range was E3-F#5.. But a couple days ago i tried again and the highest note that i can reach is A5.. how is that possible..? I never took singing lessons.. And i'm only 17... I'm So Happy:) So, my question is : What type of voice do i have..? Is it a Mezzo-soprano, or a Soprano... ? Cause i don't understand.. :S
So, Hope you read my question, and i'd be so so glad if you could answer to my question :)
Love,
Rita xx
Can't wait for the new album! I have already ordered the t-shirt version, it will be a LONG wait till december! :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice..waiting :) I'm here every day, but not logged
ReplyDeleteHi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's really great to have you back. I'd say I kinda miss you ;D Hope they all liked the album and you had a great time together!
Hugs,
Marina =)
Hi sweety, how was the feedback on the album?
ReplyDeletei feel it's coming closer, first the single and promo interview&pics,then album,then the movie, and soon the tour...
keep us posted,and thank you
Hey dear Nettie, how are you? I hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteI just got back from Germany.
Glad to hear eerything went well.
Big hugs to yo and the boys
Ena :*
HI Anette
ReplyDeleteWelcome back home^^
Love
Isa
How was the reaction from the press concerning the album?
ReplyDeleteSounds super-exciting, can't wait to hear more about the pre-listening session! I can't believe we're almost there and the album will be out soon! =) Hugs!
ReplyDelete