Friday, 16 September 2011

Break out


The last week I have rested from my running and I think it was very well needed cause I had pain in my legs everywhere and my left thigh muscle had cramped for some week. Took a really good hot stone massage and after 2 days the pain was gone and now there´s just some smaller tenderness in it.

To avoid more pain before the shootings of the movie e g I take it easier and do my cardio on my cross trainer. The good thing to change exercises now and then is also to get motivated. Yesterday I did some intense intervalls on the cross trainer for 30 minutes, then push-ups, the plank, sit-ups, bottom lifts e g. Today I will do the cross trainer again and then some kettlebell and push-ups. I really love push-ups and even if I do them "on the knee" I can assure you they give results;=)

I´ll pack my exercising gear to Canada and do as much exercise as I feel I have time with during our hectic schedule;=)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anette !!
    It looks really hard to do those exercises,but i'm glad that you are strong enough to do them :) But it's good that you rested !
    I saw all the pics and those stuff that you posted before,and i must admit that i got even more excited about Imaginaerum and the pics were great ! Thanks for posting all of these things :D
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette! :)

    (I admire your running, I can never get myself to run more than 5km a day :D)

    I'm so happy to hear you and the guys are working on the movie. Really want to see it!
    Waiting for more news on the Imaginaerium album and movie, I'm sure they will both be great.

    Good night,
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete