Good morning! Here´s some more photos from last weekends trip to Donzdorf;=) Enjoy! I wore my dear black Acne Pistols boots all the time and my new favourite dress from Rützou and my necklace from Marni. I had the privilege to have a really good make-up artist helping me both days so in the morning I went to the office with totally clean face.
Marcus Steiger, the boss at Nuclear, loves super heroes and flipper games so the big room is filled with these;=) In one of the hallways there are lots of magazine covers hanging and here´s some with us on them;=)
Good morning dear Nettie, how are you? Very lovely photos, thanks for sharing. You look absolutely sweet. I like your hairdo, looks really nice :) Wish you a nice day
I love your shoes!:) Have a wonderful day, you.
ReplyDeleteThat batman is quite a perverted one.
ReplyDeleteYou guys also look awesome in the magazine covers!
Good morning dear Nettie, how are you?
ReplyDeleteVery lovely photos, thanks for sharing. You look absolutely sweet. I like your hairdo, looks really nice :)
Wish you a nice day
Love
Ena :*
Wow thanks for the Photos! Germany had a lot of nice places ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings!
Sarah
awesome pics, :D
ReplyDelete