i want them too!please, are there another colors?
Lovely shoes!Good night dear!
Oh wow! They look awesome!
Nice photos ;) I just love the color of your new shoes. I've seen your dates for the European tour. The last one is near my home, so of course I'll go to see you and the boys. Sleep well nowKisses***
That turquoise colour is so beautiful!
I also love my Mizuno shoes !!It´s mostly white !But... pity I can´t wear it these times ´cause my foot finger is sick. :(Hugs, Anette! :)
i want them too!
ReplyDeleteplease, are there another colors?
Lovely shoes!
ReplyDeleteGood night dear!
Oh wow! They look awesome!
ReplyDeleteNice photos ;) I just love the color of your new shoes.
ReplyDeleteI've seen your dates for the European tour. The last one is near my home, so of course I'll go to see you and the boys.
Sleep well now
Kisses***
That turquoise colour is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI also love my Mizuno shoes !!
ReplyDeleteIt´s mostly white !
But... pity I can´t wear it these times ´cause my foot finger is sick. :(
Hugs, Anette! :)