Monday, 26 September 2011

First photos from Canada

Hi all,
Passed out at 19 yesterday and slept until 9, so 14 hours and still I am totally tired and lost;=)
So jet-lag,once again - sucks;=)

But here´s the first photos from the trip for you! More will follow!

First evening after arriving we sat and had some drinks together;=)


 I wore a new bracelet-ring from Gina Tricot on the trip.
 Very tired "Arska" sitting on the early morning train on my way to Copenhagen airport.
 Here´s Marco and Tuomas enjoying a short break from the shoot on our 3rd day of movie shoots
 Marco with dark make-up on;=)
 My lovely hair-do in the early morning day 2
 Ville Jurikala - our dear photographer

 Stobe - the movie director




33 comments:

  1. Hi Anette and good morning,
    very nice pics. Marco, Emppu and Tuomas always has a funny face. Thanks for posting!

    One question: which is the meaning of Arska?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday ago you've writtem that you couldn't post the pics from the Ipad.

    Today i've found about how you can post the pics here in the blog from your iPad. When you take the pics with it you can send them from it in your e-mail, click it the link of the pics and copy the link paste here.

    I hope this it could help you and that you've understood all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, maybe you are very tired, but the photos say that you and the guys have a very good time. :)
    I'm looking forward for your next update.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arska :)

    Nice pictures. You all look so tired, esp Tuomas on the last one.

    Got a very caring and supportive email from Troy yesterday, such a nice guy.

    Rest up and let the jet lag pass.

    hugs to your boys

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Nettie, I m so glad that everything went well. Thank you for sharing the photos, you look so lovely :)
    Have a nice day

    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I´m very looking forward to movie, new album, just all of YOU...I hope, that Nightwish will have a gig at Prague at 2012.-)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anette,

    I can imagine how tired you must be, so take it easy for today if you can.

    Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YaaaaaaaaaaaaY! Finally we can see your photos:) Thank you so much! I like the photo of tired Arska :) Even if you're tired you look beautiful! Hehe and Emppu rocks on the first photo ;) I'm so curious to see the other photos.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good afternoon, Anette!
    So nice pics! And these are just the first ones! I wonder what you have for us for the next time! :D I especially much liked the first one - Emppu in one of his funny poses!; the one of Marco with the dark make up! Looks weird, still awesome!; and yours on the train - you're pure beauty even in an early morning! :) Thanks for sharing these moments with us!
    Greets and hugs again from me,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Anette,

    So, first of all I wanted to thank you so much for the gorgeous photos. So nice to see everyone, and I must say that I love your skull bracelet/ring :). Very unique.

    I am glad that you arrived home safely and were able to sleep for so long. Sadly time changes are quite taxing on the body, but hopefully you’ll be able to relax these coming days and re-adapt to your previous schedule. I am sure it must have been wonderful and very relieving to be reunited with Nemo, Seth, and Johan, so I hope you’ll be able to spend much time with them for a while now :).

    Take care and much love,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tired? you still look georgeus ;D
    I really like you make-up in photo with hair-do.. and Marco is funny. Other guys look great too. I have to say this one more time: i cant wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the pictures, Anette. You all look great, in fact! Really odd, seeing Marco with black eye make-up, it's not really his style =D Must've been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anette

    Thanks for this photos
    hugs for the guys

    Love

    isa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your hairstyle and make-up, You look fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anette:)
    Its so good to hear from you at home once again. Didn't expect it to be as soon as this...but of course still glad that it is. Thanks for the post of the photos you took there! Love them, Love You /:) Waitin' and wantin' to see more of in future posts.
    Take care, and get plenty of sleep/rest. Real jet lag isn't funny, and yeah it sucks...(N)

    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    I don't know what happened to the blogspot around here 'cause I lost the connection to some links of blogspot.com, including yours, what was really bad... :( But now I'm back! :D I saw these photos coming in a special blog server called Tumblr. so I tried again and it worked! :)
    I'm really excited about Imaginaerum and these photos are making me crazy! I still thinking about how it will be, you know, how fantastic it will be, how wonderful, exciting, magic and deep this movie and album will be. And I'm in love with these clothes! haha. I saw them at Facebook photos and now on these ones, they are fantastic, congratulations for who have done it :D
    I really liked you nails and this bracelet-ring, they are so beautiful! About your nails I'm trying new types, like blood (as the last I tried). The blood-effect is nice and easy to do, you just use the red varnish and a little toothpick or anything (more professional).
    Thank you for sharing everything with us!
    Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the pictures Anette! I love your cat-eyes on the 8th one! :)

    Can't wait to see more!! :)

    Have a nice evening!
    Beatrix

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette
    I am so happy that everything went well:)
    Thanks for putting the pictures
    They are very good:)
    Tuomas Emppu and Marco are very funny x)
    Almost did not give to see Jukka, but this pretty cool too
    And you're beautiful as always, your eyes, your hair, everything:)
    I am very excited to see the other.
    I hope you Rest well:)
    Have a great day ♥

    Mathews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! What's mean Arska...? Thank You So Much. You Always Find A Free Time And Even If You Are Very Tired, You Write For Us, That Why We Love You. Greetings From Poland, For All Of Nightwish Crew, And First Of All For Dark-Marco And Of Course, For You =)
    Kisses, See You Tomorrow =)Hi! What's mean Arska...? Thank You So Much. You Always Find A Free Time And Even If You Are Very Tired, You Write For Us, That Why We Love You. Greetings From Poland, For All Of Nightwish Crew, And First Of All For Dark-Marco And Of Course, For You =)
    Kisses, See You Tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! What's mean Arska...? Thank You So Much. You Always Find A Free Time And Even If You Are Very Tired, You Write For Us, That Why We Love You. Greetings From Poland, For All Of Nightwish Crew, And First Of All For Dark-Marco And Of Course, For You =)
    Kisses, See You Tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Anette !!
    Awesome pics :DD
    Emppu looks SOOO adorable in the first pic,he is always so funny :D
    The rest of the band also looks amazing,and your pic is just stunning !
    It's good to see that the band is working hard,but don't forget to rest when it's possible :)
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  22. again,
    Don't know what was wrong with me this morning, but stupid me failed to mention how happy I am that you had a safe flight back home from Canada!
    lots of love
    gary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks so awesome! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you for the photos, hope you'll rest and feel better tomorrow.
    sweet dreams, sweety

    ReplyDelete
  25. to Arianna- Arska is Anette's nickname in Finland, guys gave it to her, means- angry man, i think :)))

    ReplyDelete
  26. @vesna: thanks for the answer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You guys are HERE? -fangirls- That's awesome! How Canada treats you well~!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for thinking of your loyal followers even when you are so tired!
    Kisses!
    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely Pics, Anette thanks for sharing them with us all. Take care and rest to get over your jetlag its not very pleasant!

    Cheers Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. THANK YOU SUCH MUCH FOR THIS GREAT PHOTOS!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. interesting pix! ;-) thanks for keeping us updated!!

    ReplyDelete