Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Promo trip photos no 1

Ok, time to give you some photos from the PR trip to Germany and Nuclear Blast in Donzdorf last weekend where me, Tuomas and Marco did a lot of interviews, video interviews but most important - played the new album for the very first time to the media who had gathered;=)

I cant show any photos from the listening session but I took some photos from me travelling, from Nuclear office, on the guys e g and I´ll post some more later on.

Yesterday Tuomas and Ewo did the listening session in London and Tuomas sent me a message it all was very received, as it was in Germany, so we are happy;=)


Here I am at Copenhagen airport, doing some stocking shopping at Wolford and eating a nice steak before taking off;=)




Arriving to Nuclear Blast to do a sound check the day before the big event;=)



The guys chilling in our band couch, waiting for the listening session to begin;=)

15 comments:

  1. Ooooo is so nice see boys and you again, almost together ;)
    I really can't wait for new album in Poland, and for some concerts ;)
    Greetings from Cracow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Anette, for your effort to keep us informed and for all the pictures! I'm sure we all appreciate it!
    Have a nice day! :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Nettie, how are you?
    Thanks for the pictures, they are awesome! You and the guys are absolutely adorable. I am happy to hear that everything went great! My aunt ordered me Imaginaerum! I can not wait to get it!

    Big hugs

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    nice pictures!!

    Is there any review from the new album yet?

    have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You had beautiful outfit ;) Thank you, Anette!
    I must say that I envy the people who were listening Imaginaerum. Can't wait the Storytime and the whole album release.
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture :)
    Hope I´ll se you on 70.000 tons of metal!
    Are you gonna have som conserts in Finland? Do you know that yet?

    Take care
    SunShine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pics, thanks for posting! I hope you had a good time there.

    One question: when will you start the real tour?

    Hava e nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear Nettie, here's a little gift I made for you :) (inspired by the title of Imaginaerum song "The Crow, the owl and the dove" )

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2i9gl5i.jpg

    Have a nice day
    Love

    Ena :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!! :) I read one experience from a listening session, and it was sooooo fantastic, now I'm even more impatient to hear the album!! I don't know if it's ok to link it here? I found in on Nightwish-forum.

    http://truecultheavymetal.com/blog1.php/2011/09/13/track-by-track-guide-to-nightwish-s-new-album-imaginaerum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love if you wanted to read this ;)
    http://annesophiesdagbok.blogspot.com/2011/09/music-in-my-heart-and-soul.html
    Its the beginning of my rewiey of Imaginaerum for musicstage.se


    Greeting SunShine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette,
    Thanks so much for the post of the pics,love them love you. (Y)
    Wishin' you the best of luck with the new wax. Anticipating it in the store soon enough.
    take care, God bless
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening Anette,

    Thank so much for the beautiful pictures, I really enjoyed viewing them. I am so glad that everything went so well, that you and the boys had a nice time, and that you made it safely home. I would imagine you won't read this until tomorrow morning, but I hope you sleep well tonight and have a beautiful day tomorrow.

    Take care,
    Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hej Anette!

    Nice to see the guys, but where are Emppu and Jukka?
    How do you always look so naturally pretty? Could you do me a favor and be my stylist? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear Anette!!

    Is great to see the guys again and they look very good, Thank you for sharing this with us.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Anette

    Very nice photos, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete