Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Canada photos

Hi all!

Time for some more photos again;=) Enjoy!
 Marco enjoying a coffee;=)
 Me after a long day of movie shoots, heading to get some sushi;=)

 A nice skyscrape in the late evening
 This church is an exact replica of the real Notre Dame church

 Ville Juurikkala, our photographer in action taking photos for our album booklet
 Some of the things behind the scenes in the movie studio
 The waiting area for VIPs and actors, next to one of the studios
 This light was important to keep and eye on! When it was turned red noone could enter the movie shoot since that meant they shot a scene.
 And this sign were on the door into the studio and as you can see it was important to NOT enter when the light was lit;=)
 A dark shot of Tuomas sitting by the monitors, checking a shoot;=)
 Emppu relaxing between the shoots (nice dark make-up, right?=)
 Timo Isoaho - finnish reporter from Finland who are doing some bigger articles about the movie and album followed us the whole week
 Behind the scenes, lots of people who have different things to do.
 Some of the crew behind the scenes

 More equipment behind the scenes
A dark shot of Emppu sitting relaxing between our takes

21 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    One question about my curiosity: do you know Filippa Lagerbäck? Sometimes i see her on tv here in Italy.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Thank you again for sharing them with us! :--) I'm getting more and more excited by the minute!

    I hope you have a good day dear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, cool pics Anette!!!

    Emppu looks cool but weird with that make up :P!

    And you look pretty by the way =)

    Great to see how things are going =)

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing pictures! Make up looks so funny on Emppu's face. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely with your hair like that, Anette! Like a lady of 19th century England!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! thanks for sharing this with us.
    Haha Emppu looks funny with dark make-up.. and you look nice :)

    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    These are cool pictures and what I think the make up is wonderful!
    Nice to see everything is going on well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Emppu must keep you all laughing till your sides hurt!

    Tisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you guys so much! Can´t wait for seeing that movie!:)
    Have a nice day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whohohoa! :D Emppu har ju mer smink på än jag brukar ha! :P
    Men tack för bilderna, jag älskar att se er utanför scenen, det är väldigt trevligt som omväxling, ni, uppföra er som "normala" (vad "normal" nu är ;). Och genious lapp, det förklarar allt :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anette! :D
    I hope You enjoyed Your days with boys in Canada!
    A lot of nice photos and surely lots of great memories!

    I'm writing to You to ask You a favour :) It's nothing personal, or something. I just want to know Your opinion (or opinions from Your relatives or friends). I'm to write a work about "What do foreigners thing about Poland and the Polish". And I'd love You to write something for me; You know, what You thing of them, are there any sayings about them in Sweden etc. I mean adventages and of course disadventages! Any help is required! I hope You will give me a minute to answer :)
    It's my e-mail address: centurychild.lipkowski@gmail.com, but if You don't want to write an e-mail to me, please just leave a comment! :)
    Big thanks for Your time
    And lots hugs and love from Mateusz Lipkowski from Poland! :)

    Any other person who's reading it,please leave a comment if You want to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anette,
    You saved my day.
    I laughed so over the image of Emppu.
    Excuse but he looks with the make up like a girl * giggle * Emppu a sweet girl would have been;) (please do not continue to say)

    Furthermore, I hope you've already recovered nicely from the stress.


    nice week

    Nalon

    ReplyDelete
  13. why the hell are the guys wearing that kind of make up??? O.o it looks creepy haha
    I really wonder what this will be at the end XD

    can't wait for the new songs and the movie and everything!!! <3 <3 <3

    Cony

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Anette !
    Thanks for all of these pics,i can't believe that you even have more :D
    I love them,Marco looks awesome and you are a beauty ! Actually i really liked to see Emppu with the dark make up,it fits him well,seeing him with make up was a dream come true LOL !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Anette. Ummm... that film seems cool. I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A bit late, but first of all welcome home!! Hope you had a good flight. Thank you so much for the photos, I am so curious what Imaginaerum will be like! Love and hugs from the Netherlands <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Anette:)
    Thanks so much for the post of more photos...
    yes indeed. Ur lookin' just lovely in the curls, and happier than not...

    and maybe now some music from; Cafe del Mar co
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7xBOS5H9K4

    Have a great day, and enjoy!
    take care
    lots of love
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette,
    i've asked you about her because you are swedish like her, so you could know her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the photost!!! I can't wait for the album and the movie,aaa.. And you with the hair like this!!!Amazing!

    ReplyDelete