Wow, you look so beautiful! This really suits you and in my honest opinion you've done a better job than the movie-stylist whoever he/she was! For sure you'll get many eyes on you today! :)
Hi Anette! I'ts good to see you at your apartment again. Tell us about Seths, Nemos and your reaction;=) Hope you are having some rest from the very busy schedule of last days. The hair styles and colors look all good on your face and black/dark brown are cool for the band promo-pictures/videos, but still I prefere your natural hair color! I've always wondered if children get confused by our new hair colors each time.
I hope we can hear your phone interview really soon, I entered the NW mobile backstage from our fb and unfortunately lots of people including us are not able to get access to the very first video (you and guys during promopics session). This happens from fb only, to bad.
Did you check the new video from band Amaranthe? What do you think about the band and Elize Ryd?
We would appreciate more Anette pics from Canada! Hep hep hep!
Take care and ...now that you are back to your routine, I really hope you are going to hug us all once again with your daily tips!
Lovely! Do you like it curly? Mine is VERY curly and I have trouble to tame it! Soon I´ll be writing you in Swedish, since I´m living in Stockholm Puss ock kramm, Lorena
Okej, det där passar helt ärligt otroligt bra på dig!! =) Hur fick du det? Straightener eller? =) Jag lyckas aldrig få mitt hår att hållas lockigt.. =/
Ohh dear you look very cute with this hairstyle is so lovely by the way, I saw the pictures from Canada, and the guys looks amazing with the dark make up, I can't wait for the movie and album.
I love your new look. I think that black and curly hair fit very well. I love it!
ReplyDeleteNice!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you look so beautiful! This really suits you and in my honest opinion you've done a better job than the movie-stylist whoever he/she was! For sure you'll get many eyes on you today! :)
ReplyDeleteIn one word : gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!! I wish I could do that to mine, but I'm so bad at it...
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'ts good to see you at your apartment again.
Tell us about Seths, Nemos and your reaction;=)
Hope you are having some rest from the very busy schedule of last days.
The hair styles and colors look all good on your face and black/dark brown are cool for the band promo-pictures/videos, but still I prefere your natural hair color!
I've always wondered if children get confused by our new hair colors each time.
I hope we can hear your phone interview really soon, I entered the NW mobile backstage from our fb and unfortunately lots of people including us are not able to get access to the very first video (you and guys during promopics session). This happens from fb only, to bad.
Did you check the new video from band Amaranthe? What do you think about the band and Elize Ryd?
We would appreciate more Anette pics from Canada! Hep hep hep!
Take care and ...now that you are back to your routine, I really hope you are going to hug us all once again with your daily tips!
Poochie
Hi dear Nettie. You look really lovely :)!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics from Canada :)
Wish you a nice day
Love
Ena :*
Waaw you look amazing, like some kind of dark angel. Beautifull!
ReplyDeleteGrts D
Lovely hair! It looks great on you! Mine is VERY curly and have trouble to tame it!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Lorena
Lovely! Do you like it curly? Mine is VERY curly and I have trouble to tame it!
ReplyDeleteSoon I´ll be writing you in Swedish, since I´m living in Stockholm
Puss ock kramm,
Lorena
You look really, really pretty with you hair curly like that. =]
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeletei like your look. An telephone interview? Very interesting! Could you tell us what did you told in the interview or it's a secret?
Have a nice day!
You look great with that hair! Kisses for you, Arska, from all your Polish fans =)
ReplyDeleteOMG it's so beautiful !! I hope you'll have this hair on stage \o/ Have a good evening ^^. laetitia.
ReplyDeleteYou look absolutely amazing <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful hair Nettie!
ReplyDeleteLovely <3!
ReplyDeletewauw i realy love your hair like that i have curls off my own but i don't like them with me :p
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteI like It!
Love
Isa
WOW SO BEAUTIFUL! Like Ebony Snow White
ReplyDeleteYou look so rested & fresh!
Kisses
Kelly XxX
It looks very good on you :)
ReplyDeleteI am not a big fan of having curls in my own hair, but I must say that the curls look really, really nice on you. o_o
ReplyDeleteIt's also nice to know of how your time in Canada went. :D
Okej, det där passar helt ärligt otroligt bra på dig!! =)
ReplyDeleteHur fick du det? Straightener eller? =) Jag lyckas aldrig få mitt hår att hållas lockigt.. =/
Awwww It looks so great!
ReplyDeleteA little bit like in Amaranth :-P
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute, damn... just like Porto Wine, getting better with the age!
ReplyDeleteYou always look so young! The photos are great! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
TISA
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteThanks for the photos
You're sooooooooo beautiful :)
love
Mathews :*
..who died? lets build a church with army boots, what red light?
ReplyDeleteWOW, and a hey there truly Gorgeous, good morning, and a BIG hope you slept well:)
Thanks for the new post of photos. Ha, yeah some nice pics of the guys in or around a bone-yard of proper sorts. Love them, love you
A long walk sounds awesome, need to take one myself soon.
take care now, and God bless
lots of love
Gary
Oh wow I haven't posted in ages, but that hair style looks soooo good on you!!
ReplyDeleteOhh dear you look very cute with this hairstyle is so lovely by the way, I saw the pictures from Canada, and the guys looks amazing with the dark make up, I can't wait for the movie and album.
ReplyDeletetake care.
xoxo
Hi, Anette! This hairstyle looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to ask, did that clothes designing contest come to an end? What are the results?
Hugs!
Beautiful :-)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is amazing! Really gorgeous! Sorry if I sent two comments, occurred an error while I was trying to send it :)
Kisses!
Really beautiful! Will you appear in the photoshoots and in the movie like this?
ReplyDeleteSo cute, you are very amazing!
:-)