Monday, 19 September 2011
Like a clock
Good morning all:-)
First of all: I am not so good at blogging from my Ipad and therefore it might look weird at times, sorry for that:-(
Also; why I havent posted any photos is because I have tried to get them in here but it doesnt work:-( so if someone has an Ipad and blogger and knows why I cant publish photos, send me a comment on how to fix it. If I cant get it fixed all photos will of course be in here when I am back home at my regular Mac;-)
So, I feel like a set clock. I am in this time already and I fall asleep at 22 and then wake up at 5-5.30. The time difference to Sweden is 6 hours so not as big of a difference as when flying to Asia for instance.
Yesterday we didnt go to the mountains as planned, but it was ok by me cause I first went to the gym and ran, crosstrained and did some weights before I walked around Montreal city doing some window shopping mainly:-) it was beautiful weather and I loved to watch all the people in the streets. Everywhere I went people were so friendly and I met a lot of kind persons I talked to. I went in to some churches and they were so beautiful. Its something I love to do, seeing churches everywhere. Gives me peace.
I got myself two pair of shoes from Aldo and Nine west - one pair of black minnetonka copies and one pair of black pumps with a low heel. I need some shies that are low when I travel and the minnetonkas will be a favourite:-)
I also got to Forever 21 and wow, it is cheap there! Got myself a black top and a golden skirt and paid 23 canadian dollars:-) perfect price,
Also got my dear mum something for her taking care of Nemo-:-)
Then after a whole day of walking around we all took of to eat dinner out with the producer Neill and Stobe and we ate at a nice place called The globe. A nice fish for me went down really easy:-)
Today I will hit the gym soon and after a nice breakfast we're going to the movie set to try our movie clothes that have been made for us and also get our make-up done to see how it will loon the coming days. It will be fun and interesting to see all:-)
Enjoy this monday and later,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hope you are enjoying my home country! <3 :)
ReplyDeleteIt must be harder to type on an iPad, I can't deal with touchscreens at all! Unfortunately since my phone isn't touchscreen the Nightwish app won't work on it :( glad you're having a good time in Canada!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
xxx
sounds like you're having a good time.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more news about the movie. Take care
Hey! About iPad & blogging. All the photos that you want to post are in your iPad, right? There's a free Blogger app for iPhone, but none for iPad. So there are 3 ways of solving this problem. First one - you download an app for iPhone and comfortably use it for posting small text messages but lots of photos. Second - you download an app on your iPad, but the size of an app window will be same as iPhone screen. So you upload photos right from iPad. I have an iPad 2 and I got your problem, the "choose file" button just doesn't work. So you may use another way - uploading your photos on the site like Flickr, and just posting a link to the photo in your Blogger Safari window. If you have any questions about this or need an advice about other gadgets, feel free to ask - ktverskaya@gmail.com =)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, while shopping pay some attention to American Eagle Outfitters, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, (last two - cute soft t-shirts) Lucky Brand and Free People, I loved them during my trip to the States!
Good luck and ciao!
Kira=)
Hi Anette, I am glad that you are enjoying Montreal, which is indeed an amazing city for shopping! =) I go there everyday for school, so I know the city pretty well. If you have some free time in the evening, I suggest you to check out the botanical garden since there is an exhibition with chinese lanterns there at the moment and it is so beautiful! Here's the website: http://www2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/jardin/en/propos/lanternes.htm
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Wow im glad you are enjoying canada :D
ReplyDeleteenjoy the rest of your day :)
Good day Anette:)
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I did a little checking on the uploading problem with the ipad. It seems as though you maybe out of luck about it:( I've found you an article.
http://www.davidrisley.com/ipad-blogger-test/
No Worry, we can wait until you get back home.
Glad to hear that your having a nice time there, shopping, dining, exercising, and just taking in all the beautiful sites that Montreal has to offer. Good for you!
Best of luck with the filming.
Take care,
lots of love
gary
blogging via iphone is even worse. . .i've given up on that i must say. . no matter how urgent it has to wait until i'm in front of my pc!!
ReplyDeleteoh montreal. . .wow, one of the places i always wanted to go! window shopping is always a good thing to do! and some real shopping too of course!
one can't have enough shoes anyway, right?
wish you luck with all the nw stuff! :-)
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletei have iPad but i don't have idea to how post the pics here in the blog. Unluckly the iPad now it's with my father (it's his) so can't check how post the pics and help you. Sorry! Thanks for answer me about the jet lag!
Have a nice day!
Big hugs
Hi, Nettie :-)
ReplyDeleteAll the fans would really like to see those photos, so I'd like to help you with blogging, although I don't own an iPad. It says that posting photos in your blogs is/should be possible through the Blogger app for iPads. But if you already have it, it's maybe just a bug.
And thanks for telling about Forever 21! I didn't know the prices are so low. Will check it out soon.
It's evening here in Europe, so good night! :-)
Anastasia
Hi again Anette,
ReplyDeletei was thinking about that you've posted the pics of your cat, so i want to do it too. I try to post the pic (from the pc) of my dog and cat. :)
This is my dog Sissy:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/831/p1001703.jpg/
And this my cat Leone (Lion):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/foto1lig.jpg/
I hope that you can see them! :)
Have a nice day <3
ReplyDeletehave fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! What a great day!!
ReplyDeleteI've been to Montreal many times in the past and the city has so much culture and definitely shopping! The metro will take you anywhere!!
Take care and have lots of fun!!!
:)
I like the store Forever 21! It's great, I've shopped there :) It's so cool you're in canada!
ReplyDeletelots of love :) Cannot wait for this !!!!!!
Hi Anette =)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you enjoy the city! I do hope that you will get to see the mountains tho. I am not sure were you planned to go but there is a lot fo beautiful nature places close to the city that are worth it! Especially Tremblant, its a wondeful place to see nature wise! ;) I hope you and the guys have a lot of fun!
* big hug *
Annick, xxxx
p.s. Vanessa had a great idea about to go see the chinese lanterns in the botanical gardens. It's really beautiful if you can find the time to see it. :)
amazing time. I wish good luck :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!I have seen more photos of you, Tuomas & Marco today! I cant express how amazing you all look & the Chemistry between you & the guys really shows in the photos! Especially You & Tuomas!! You both look so Mysterious together, really "Enchanting & Beautiful"! Hopefully these photos will be made into posters??? so i can buy one & frame it for my wall...yay ( i hope) :-D
ReplyDeleteOMG NORMAL SMILEYS!! D':
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHappy hear you are here in Canada. Welcome! I love this country and decided to stay till my old age. I've been to Montreal many times, but I think Quebec City is much more beautiful and haver a chance to visit there. Hope your stay is exciting and uneventful.
I thought I'd advise about the possible strike with Air Canada. I'm not sure if you would flying the airline back to Sweden, but we received an email this morning regarding my hubby's return flight from BC on Thursday. It's been delayed and complicating things:( As far as I know it's domestic flights right now. But wanted to give you and the guys heads up.
Have a great stay with many hugs,
Mia
Hey! What a interesting day!
ReplyDeleteI also like to walk and look around in strange city. Have a wonderful time in Montreal these days! ;)
Enjoy :)
Hugs from Croatia
Marija
Hej Anette! Has anyone already suggested any food to try while in Montréal? You have to try the famous poutine!! I was in Montréal ten days ago and really enjoyed poutine at Frite Alors, I had read some very good reviews on the Web and I definitely agree with them all (you can get it pretty much everywhere, but in that very place it was very good). You can't get back from Montréal without trying poutine :D
ReplyDeleteHi Anette:)
ReplyDeleteI am very eager to see the movie and see the new videos
I hope you have fun in Canada too:)
Today I saw a video that gave me your miss the last tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnVkDras6AA&feature=related Here is it
It was the presentation that I liked
Hugs from Brazil and a big kiss <3 :)
I love you
Bye