Thursday, 1 September 2011

Details



I love green and this week I have painted my nails in the same green colour as my piercings in the brow and ear. The nail enamel is from Maybelline;=)


And I wanted to make my grey top from Zadig & Voltaire a little cuter so I put on a bow brosch in the front;=)

14 comments:

  1. Hi, Nettie! How are you? =)

    I like green too and I love your piercings in the brow. I'd like to get them myself, but I'm a little afraid :S Did it hurt a lot to get them?

    Have fun,
    Nastia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anette!
    I like your green nail and piercing! I have to buy some new piercings, cause on holiday I have lost 2 of them. Luckily, with your post you reminded me to buy the piercings.
    Thank you so much!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anette!

    Well thats a very cute top!

    You have very nice lady bumps on your chest too hahaha sorry but cant help but notice!

    Hmmm i dont trust myself with bows on clothes because i always catch them & they end up dropping off but hey iam clumsy hehe

    have a lovely day Princess XxxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Anette!

    I love green too. You look good:-)

    Take care!

    Greetings

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Nettan,

    Tonight I've had a really baaaaad nightmare about u! >< I dreamt I was in a concert of you guys, it was on a park, and while I was walkin' through the stage, and it was in the front of a river... And suddenly, you've jumped on the river trying to commit suicide! >< Then everyone around jump there following you, me included, and we got to save you... Jesus, I've got so nervous when I woke up, it was like one of my family members tried to do that, just wanted you to know, please be careful there .-.

    I'm sorry for scarying you, but I woke up totally worried about you being ok '-'

    Kisses and many hugs, Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette !!! ;)
    I don't like green, don't know why - just like that, but I love this cuter which makes your top nicer ;)
    Hugs from Poland =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look nice today. Beautiful outfit.:)Hugs Siiri:) P.S Green is ok<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty as always. Love you!
    Greetings from Brazil ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Green is a very nice color for nails! Mine ones are blue right now, but sunday I'll get then purple or silver, I think =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nails Arska.

    Currently sitting on the bus to London for the Nightwish UK (The Islanders) launch party and to meet up with Pip. Going to be a good laugh I hope!

    Have a great weekend
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Anette !

    You have a simple top but nice in the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hej Arska!

    I have to admit that it's been several years since I have painted my nails. The last time was when Spice Girls were huge (yes, I did listen to them at the time) and I became interested of make-up accessories and nail polish etc.

    I was invited in one christening ceremony four years ago and I had problems what to wear there. I took my quite ordinary light blue top and put a blue bow on the front side. That way the top was a bit festive and it cost zero euros!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anette please in this new tour dress gothic clothes like a lady
    kisses

    ReplyDelete