Well hi all!
I have been up early since Nemo felt like waking up before dawn today...puih! But we took a nap on the couch for an hour at 9 so I feel a bit better now;=)
Soon a shower but first I sit with my castor oil which I use 2 times a week to make my hair grow faster and it works. My hair grows appr. the double speed and some months even more. Another good thing is that my hair is much stronger and having a shine to it thanks to the oil.
How to use the oil is to take some oil in your hair roots (not to much cause then its hard to get it off) and then I put some also in the hair ends. Let it work for appr. half an hour, then schampoo 2-3 times until you can feel the oil is gone. Use treatment and conditioner and voila! Ready!
This will give you results if you use it regularly for a long period of time, so you cant stop and just do it now and then. Every week, 2-3 times is recommended.
And if you like the t-shirt I wear on top of my white top- you can find the brand here - RAWK.
Enjoy this saturday and enjoy your easter eggs;=)
Saturday, 7 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thank you for your tip. You look great. I wish you and your family an happy easter!! Love and hugs from the Netherlands<3
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Anette;)
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful and I like your T-shirt too.
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look good today.
This Shirt is cool...I like it :-)
Greetings and Hugs
Sarah
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteNice t-shirt! :) An may I say that your eyes look beautiful :)
Hi Anette, good remedy for hair.
ReplyDeleteIf you will allow shared my natural recipe:
- 1 yolk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 coffeespoon mix of essential oils / may only castor oil
and you know the rest .... deposition in the roots and tips of the hair, leave to act for 1 hour and then rinse thoroughly with water and shampoo.
I apply it once a week,even less, depending on the time which I have.
The effect is truly magical. I have very long hair to the waist and it helps me to fatten up.
Bye and best wishes for a truly beautiful hair.
With kindest wishes - Rositsa
Castor oil is great! You can even put it on your eyelashes to make them grow and look thicker ;)
ReplyDeleteJust apply it with an old, clean mascara brush or with cotton swabs :)
Dear Anette!!
ReplyDeleteHi!You always look so fresh and beautiful!
Castor oil?Wow!Where can you find this?In hairdresser's shops?
I want to make my hair grow faster!!
Enjoy you evening and Happy Easter for you!
(In Greece Easter is next week)!!
Hugs from Athens!!
Hi Anette!
ReplyDeleteCool t-shirt, looks great!
A happy easter to you and your loved ones!
Many kisses and big hugs,
Steffi <3
Hair oil to get hair grow faster ?,I don´t remember never to heard about.Although I haven´t had need to like that either,I think after some three or four weeks must cut my hair again.
ReplyDeleteSo aa,little while time to this now so if I would continue - Well,I use Castrol oil on my cars motor,that is little thinner than to that may would belong but mainly by calm driving,that doesn´t spent that any specially.Gas goes easily more than normally but that´s actually about on the limit.
To be proud about yourself...that´s little strange term for one to me.I don´t see reason to be,maybe that fits better though now to some artist - well I don´t knowhow to say.Hmm,great clothes have been quite exceptional to me and they still are in a way but I have tried to use to use them - You get me now ?,hah hah.
Ok,time to go sleep here - good night
Hi Anette, thanks for the tip! I might give it a go, but just to check: is it ordinary castor oil you use, or one that's specially designed for hair? knowing me, I'll go and buy the wrong thing... :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great easter! Xxx
Hannah
Thanks for the info on where to get the top!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI am going to try the castor oil. Thanks for the tip
<3
Christina
HannahLeigh: Hi! yes, the vegetable oil which also sometimes is used to get the stomach going;=) I buy mine online in a health store: http://www.grongava.se/shop/product/ricinolja
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this day!
Ok, thank you! :)
DeleteAnd I'll see you next week in Amsterdam - flying over from the UK!!:D :D
Have a lovely day!
Polyxeni: Hi! Here its sold in the pharmacy or health stores. Enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteNina: Thanks for the tip, I´ll try that too;=) enjoy the day!
ReplyDeleteDear Anette!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the answer..
I'll go tomorrow on pharmacy to ask!!
Happy Sunday sweety!
Kisses from Athens!!
Hi, Nettie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your advice! I'm sure it'll help me with my own hair))
And a happy Easter to you and your family!!!
With love,
Helen :)
Thanks for the council !
ReplyDeleteI'll try castor oil in some weeks.
Happy easter to all of your family.
Good morning Anette, You are very beautiful and love you and your voice....I think there are lots of lady's world wide can learn off you from your beauty tip you have giving them..Keep them coming and I'm sure you can be a great teacher to them... ♥ and hugs from Illinois US.. :-)
ReplyDelete