Friday, 20 April 2012

Lyon

Here we go!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

35 comments:

  1. Have a nice Show in Lyon !
    It was so nice to meet you in Nantes !!
    You're the best singer ever !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice show (^-^) you're beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Your piercings look so cool with it! :)

    See you again in Anaheim in October!
    (And if I can swing it, each show that week! ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow! What a nice make-up!
    Hope you will have a great gig tonight

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I like about your style: you're not afraid to go CRAZY!!! Awesome =)

    Hope you had fun during the gig!! Now some rest :)

    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anette...
    Wow!!!i love you make up!!!
    I hope your hand is better too!!
    Have a great night!
    Kisses from Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! why do not you are interacting both with the public? and why do not you shake your head? fans wait so long! Excuse my english I'm Brazilian! His voice is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That looks awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks really nice with your eye color. I think you'd look great with something wispy like this too: http://www.funkyfashiontrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Graceful-Bridal-Eyes-Makeup-6.jpg Just maybe navy blue instead of the violet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so exciting Annette. I just found out that Nightwish is coming to the United States to my home state of Utah on Sept. 29th. I can't wait to see you all. It has been 3 month since the cruise when I saw you last and hopefully you will remember my wife Jill and I. We will be on the front row ready for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Nettie!
    It's a while I don't write to you. Easter holidays first, then I've been ill so... Oh, I'm sorry for your hand. How is it going now?
    Great make up. I love it. Does it take long to make?
    And I'm curious, who won the poker battle?
    With love <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is some vibrant and interesting stage paint. Muchh different than the movie I am watching now. Tim Buton's remake of Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Some of the songs off of Imaginaerum could actually work as background in some scenes. The darkness Johnny Depp brings is interesting. When they do By The Sea the vibrant blue i think would have worked better for background colors than the pink and red they use. Have a good show! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy you all are coming to Utah ! I can not wait but am a little bit bummed that there will be no chance to get anything signed :( Oh well it will be a blast either way !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just saw an Over The Hills And Far Away from Paris clip on youtube. Anette, your voice OMG you bring such life to Nightwish! I admire your voice for its beauty, but I so very love how the emotions in the story are important to you. For example Sleeping Sun...you light it up! I can't wait to see you in October! Two shows for me on the 5th and 6th. Thank all of you for coming back to America! It's a very long way from home for the band and I am greatful from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks you for the show !! Please come back soon !

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, I love it !!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see You in Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were amazing last night and so beautiful ! And funny & cute :D All the band was perfect. I ended up crying at the end of the show, such strong emotions ! Thank you Nightwiiiiiiish :'')

    ReplyDelete
  18. wiiii! i love this! :) you see beauty

    ReplyDelete
  19. it was wonderful in Lyon thanks a lot for all of us !! come back soon please your are so magics !!
    thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear: Anette

    Please come to Dallas Texas!!
    I saw all the new shows in the U.S and there is not a single one on Dallas :,( I can't go to the one on Austin. :(
    PLEASE try to convence the guys to come to Dallas my dream is to see you guys live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anette !

    I was in Paris and Lyon and those two shows were absolutely amazing !!

    But I heard that you were upset in Paris because we didn't sing "Chanson d'Amour" with you. Nobody in the audience knew this song, it's not a famous song in France... I feel so sorry if that hurts you !
    We love you Anette, it would have been a real pleasure to sing with you like "Frère Jacques" the last time !
    So please don't be upset anymore !

    I hope to see you again soon !

    Big hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok,happened like this - I started to miss your post so much(little too much yes)that I had to look this on the middle of the day on thursday.That may is some principal thing that I look this just on my free time or possibly during driving.So I decided that I won´t look this not until next week but then today I thinked that I could look if you have came back.Actually I don´t have nothing against to 1 or 2 days abscence but 3 days or more isn´t so nice anymore.Although that affects to thing too that you come here...anyway...

    On moment time was feeling that like wouldn´t had to think not much nothing,that did some way quite empty feeling.I don´t remember anymore what I had about two years ago when I didn´t wrote and not that either on what amounts I red this on that time.At what I got thought to this writing or try that,I actually don´t know.Or well...bla bla - hah hah.

    So aa,now I haven´t noted liquid leaks on my car so I hope that it would go now for one a little while that doesn´t have to do that kind of fixings.Other settings are possible but not any hurry things.On works almost every day has been some way hard so possibility to more free time feels good at this moment.

    Poker,yeah...maybe I could try poker by playing on table but that doesn´t interest me any specially.Thinking netpoker to what at me wouldn´t even be,I surely don´t put money to like that.

    Taking power away at my cell phone has affected some way to battery but almost like new,may not be.

    Well,for one your glasses aren´t too big - hah hah hah.Take sense about this then...

    So,may day is coming but on my case that´s free time among the others so nothing exceptional.

    Ok,I have still time to look little digibox,tv and maybe some music before going sleep so to the next time - good evening continue to there

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Anette you were so great last night! And you looked gorgeous in your black dress and make-up!
    The show was awesome, I was almost up front! You were smiling the whole time as were the guys!
    Oh, and I join with Dylan above, Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you for this concert, it was the happiest moment of my life, the next highly^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ho Anette ! You were so wonderful in Paris Bercy !!!
    "What a show you had for us this night" ;)
    It's the better concert I ever heard ...and seen !

    Thanks again dear Anette, I hope relive soon this moment in Paris again...

    Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Anette,
    I have warmed up the afternoon looking at some videos of Nightwish concerts of these days. I have seen so many outstanding performances, and I literally loved how you give light to songs. Come Cover Me was one of the best surprises. Now I'm even more upset I can't come to see the band playing in Milan. I hope in summer my wish of seeing Nightwish playing in Finland will come true. Meanwhile keep this way and have a nice time in Italy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi dAnette ! (http://www.danette.fr/images/danette-logo.png haha)

    I was at the concert in Paris and I was so happy to see you again ! I really missed you, you know..! and OMG it was so funny when you sang Chanson d'Amour, if I could go on stage at the moment,it would have been a big HUG for you !
    You know, I asked my mother if she knew the song, and yes, she sang the melody! haha !

    I love your way of being so great, funny, beautiful and absolutely gorgeous with your lovely smile !

    I just want to say that I started writing a song for you, when it will be done, you will know ;) YOU are my MUSE ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can't wait to see your show tonight in Frankfurt! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Anette! Its amazing the way you rule the world with your singing! But I'd like you not to stop doing that last hight note in Last Ride of the day because you've been making it sound amazing during all the performances. Don't stop doing it please;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Anette ;=)
    I would like to write this message to congratulate you for your participation at the concert in Lyon the 20th of April.
    I saw that you had fun , your sing was amasing, you were perfect. I’m so proud to have seen your sing in “Nightwish”.
    I almost forget that it was Tarja before you. It’s a good thing, and I speak about you to the people saying you’re a great and you ‘ve a lot of talent.

    Did you see my sign with some words “ANETTE’S FAN” ? i wanted to show you that you have some fans in France,we are all with you for your carreer ;=). I’ve a lot of respect for you.

    I often posted you some messages on your blog. I wanted to use english but this language is very difficult for me, I’m sorry if Iwasn’t understandable.
    Best wishes for your tour. ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Perfect Annete.
    *-*
    Kisses of Brazilians Fans of Nightwish.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Blessings to you. Hope all is well for you and your little one, love the make up! <3

    ReplyDelete