Today I received a copy in my mail of an interview I did with a Swedish magazine called "Magasinet" and here´s a photo of it. I mainly talk about the tour and the interview focuses a lot on the fact that we all in the band are from the countryside;=) A nice interview, thanks Magasinet for doing it.
Thursday, 12 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting that. I like the picture on it :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings and hugs
sarah
Jag vill bara skriva och tacka för den fantastiska spelningen på Lisebergshallen:) Du har verkligen vuxit in i rollen som frontfigur:)
ReplyDeleteEn trevlig intervju tycker jag :-)!
ReplyDeleteHoppas du har en bra dag!
Thanks for posting that! Too bad I can't understand much of it :(
ReplyDeleteLooking forward the gig tomorrow! Can't wait!
I've been thinking...Is there any other old songs you guys plan on singing live?
I think Sacrament of wilderness would be great with your voice :)
Also, it has been a long time since you last played Cadence of her last breath live too, right?
Thanks Nettie, Kisses & Hugs!
måste bara få säga att när jag la upp en bild på er konsert på facebook och sa att det var nightwish så skrev min kusin såhär: aha e det dom som sjunger om skrikande grisar?
ReplyDeletedet såg så kul ut. er konsert var föresten toppen du är den bästa sångerskan jag hört och din klänning var riktigt cool!<3
MVH vendela
wonderfull! congratulations Anette and also for the band :)
ReplyDeleteHi love!
ReplyDeleteGlad to read you had an amazing show!
Tomorrow Amsterdam and... I'll be here! Still in france now, I have to go to the airport in the early morning to get my flight! I just don't realise that tomorrow I see you, oh my god... !! So if you see a blond girl with a french flag on the first it'll be me for sure! ahah!
Sleep well angel, and see you tomorrow !
Love & Hugs
I cant read it but I'm sure it a great article and interview from you :) Nice photo of you and the band too. :)
ReplyDeleteDeleece x
Wow Anette, I just saw the new video for Planet Hell and I'm just amazed of your voice!! you reach soooooo high notes :)I'm so proud of you and every day I believe more and more in you. I know that every new song that you sing it will be better than the last one.
ReplyDeleteKisses :)
There have been albums from ALL THREE of my favorite European metal bands in the last year; Within Temptation, Epica, and Nightwish. While the first two bands' albums are musically "OK" they were really "more of the same" rehashes of their older stuff.
ReplyDeleteNightwish has totally broken new ground. I really enjoy listening to both Dark Passion Play and Imaginearum, but Imaginaerum...WOW! It would seem that you have met and exceeded our expectations in terms of you versatility. You sing folk, metal, and jazz all on the same record; and you do it well.
There are many times where I find singing myself the chorus from Poet and Pendulum to make a bad day seem a little better.
"Get away, run away fly away take me away to dreamer's hideaway...."
What sort of beautiful mind comes up with lyrics like that?
How beautiful is the soul of the person who can sing that and transfer the emotions from the person who wrote it, out of her voice, through countless computer servers and across the world and then still have that emotion transferred to my ear through a tiny speaker?
Thanks to equally to you, Tuomas, Marco, Jukka, Emmpu, and Troy (I consider him a permenant member of the band even if no one else does) for taking me on a journey away from the stresses and worries for life, if only for a few minutes of the day.
Hi, dearest one!
ReplyDeleteI want to give you a gift when you guys come to Brazil. Please, answer me this: does Nemo still use a pacifier (dummy, in british)?
Thanks! You rock!
Love.
Hi. Not sure if you read these comments at all, but... I just came from the concert in Amsterdam. It was really great. What surprised me so much, and also last time when you were in Rotterdam, is the purity of your voice when doing live shows. It's really extraordinary that you can sing so well. I really, really enjoyed it. Thank you so much. Listening to Nightwish always brightens my day.
ReplyDeleteAlso I really liked the glittery silver leggings you were wearing. Very cute. Take care. xxx <3
Hey dearest Anette! I just wanted to thank you on here for the amazing show in Amsterdam you just gave (I hope you read this). You were amazing! I was singing along all the time and got so out of breath, how do you do it...
ReplyDeleteAnyways, lots of love and good luck on the rest of the tour from the screaming girl on the front row, who was singing all the lyrics (well I was kind of screaming them, you can't call it singing I guess haha) and screamed "I LOVE YOU!!" and had this banner with "Kiitos Nightwish" :) (I think Emppu took it backstage after the show!) Maybe you remember me! Probably not, you must see so many people all the time.
So once again, thank you (and the rest of the band!!) so much!
Kisses and hugs from a huge fan from The Netherlands <3
Your music inspires me when im writing my preaching.
ReplyDeleteHere is an example if you want to read
Forgive me God!
I have, but two faces. One for the world and one for You.
Christ! You see me, You see my soul. Tell me once, my heart and soul is blessed by You.
Sometimes I want to getaway, runaway, fly away. Lead me astray to dreamers hideaway. Away from the people dancing in fire in the dark, surrounded by the fog, removing all traces of betrayal.
I´m afraid. I`m so afraid. Being betrayed again, and again, and again.
Heal me! I want my tears back...
These feelings, we all can feel inside us. Betrayal that makes us feel unloved and undesirable, alone and andabandoned. In this moment we need to feel Gods comfort and love embrace us that give us strenght to carrying on, more than ever. God is listening to your pray! He want to embrace you with His comfort and love.
God want you to know what His love for you is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful,
it is not arrogant or rude. Gods love does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful.
Gods love does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Gods love never ends!
With this love God comforting you. With this love God and Christ wants to embrace you.
Light up a candle and let Gods love embrace you.
With God and Christ in our life, we never be alone.
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHow are you? And your boys?
When will we have a new videoclip from Imaginaerum please?
Keep safe!
Laetitianne.
Hello Anette !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting,I would love to read it :D
Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
Liliana
Oh these are lovely dear! And your blog is just perfect! I saw your blog through a nadia's blog and fell in love with it! I am looking for new blogs to follow, and if you are interested in doing a following back leave a comment :3 Mine's www.elishayates.com
ReplyDelete<3
Hy Anette,Love your style and I thought you might like this blog,http://noctex.tumblr.com/ it's really cool stuff and ideas, especially for stage clothes. Keep rocking!:*
ReplyDelete