Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Rhodes!!

Just booked one week of sun in Rhodes in may after the European tour;=)

Johan is going to South America on tour so me, Nemo, my sister, her daughter and my mum are gonna relax in Rhodes one week! We have never been on a sun trip together so I really long for this;=)

SOON!!!!




16 comments:

  1. Hi Anette! When is the tour of South America? The website does not say. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina.Kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect choice - Congratulations. The location is really fabulously.
    You will enjoy the deserved vacation with such a sweet company.
    Come on, come quickly this time ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhodes? Is that between Greece and Turkey?

    Well, I wish you fun there with your family.
    I wasn't on holidays for years :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej igen Arska!

    Oh wow, looks very nice. Congrats for the trip :)
    Isn't may enough "warm" for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Rhodes? that's close to me! :D
    Hope you'll have fun!
    any way we'll also see you in a Nightwish gig in Greece?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thats sounds so good. I wish you and your family a nice time in Rhodes.

    Greetings and hugs

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like so much fun Anette! Fantastic! I'm glad to hear you are taking a break. The pics of where you're going looks amazing! How cool!
    Have a great day!
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow rhodes is a great destination... it seems that it's going to be great! are we going to see nightwish in greece live?

    Greetings Peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will be super good after European tour ! So if you will feel tired and so on you just need to think about one week of sun in Rhodes.
    Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette, How are you?
    this place is so beautiful, I hope you enjoy
    Did not know you had sister, you two are alike? haha :)
    I wanted to tell you that I love the shows on this tour, you are perfect. Congratulations.
    Have a great day my love,
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Anette!!
    Rhodes is so beautiful island!!I 'm sure you'll like it...
    I had a great time in Rhodes few years ago(even though I was sick)!!
    And for Micha's question above
    Rhodes is in Greece,Aegean Sea!!

    Have a great night!!
    Kisses from Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my..! It's warm and sunny! I really miss the summer now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette !
    Wow that sounds great !!
    It's a good idea to rest after the European tour ! I bet you and your family will have a lot of fun in Rhodes because it looks really good !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Anette, great for you that you are going on a holiday to Rhodes. It is a great island! The pictures that you post, is that the hotel you will visit? I have been to that hotel as well! The beach and nice shops are nearby. Be careful in the sea, it could be handy to take some watershoes with you ;) Love and hugs from the Netherlands <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anette!
    Just wanted to say thanks for that reading your blog makes me feel brave enough to be in a relationship, maybe settle down with someone who'll go on tour for weeks. It was hard for me to accept at first but you and your posts helped me a lot through these times, thanks, really :)

    ReplyDelete