Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Lovely

Out running with Seth. Done some crossfit exercises too;-)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette,
    Hope all is well with you, and family.
    Thanks for the photos of you and Seth ...
    looks like a beautiful day for the both of you to enjoy.
    Yep! No Pain, no Gain:/
    lots of love,
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anette!

    Beautiful pictures :-) I sound like you had a wonderfull day. Thats great!

    Greetings and hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pair of jogging shoes and a beautiful Helsingborg. Yes Anette its very lovely! Thank you and enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos, Anette!=* a very warm atmosphere...wish the best 2 you and your lovely sons=) it is great to have parts of yourself=)
    your Russian fan,
    Alexandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be beautiful living near the sea..
    I always feel so small when I see pictures of the broad expanse of the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice you went for a run with your son, I'm a runner myself. My mother once asked if she could go for a run with me so I said, yes, however I was way too fast and at one point ended up leaving her behind without realising, safe to say it never happened again!

    I noticed you are into long distance running, what's the furthest you've ran and what's the fastest time you've completed a 10k run? at the moment im currently running between 10k and 12k a week i hope to be able to run a marathon by the end of the year

    sorry for rambling on! have a nice day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Anette !
    I think that it's very nice to see Seth joining you at running :)
    The first picture is beautiful,the sea with the sun shining is wonderful ! And i love the shoes at the second pic,they are awesome !!
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, beautiful atmosphere and wonderful weather :))Thank you for sharing these photos with us.
    Enjoy your day!
    With love,
    Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Anette, nice pictures, great that Seth joins you. Every time you post about running, it reminds me of a great Iron Maiden song, A Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner. Here's the link if you maybe don't know it and want to have a listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-1iAsqmQI Greetings from Croatia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shoes Anette! The ocean looks wonderful too :)
    Deleece x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to run in the sun with your son!

    God påske til deg og dine, Anette! ;) En liten hilsen fra min hund:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-56Q5gR8BuM4/T32UNQiOOrI/AAAAAAAAKCk/d2F_a6G89R0/s1600/paaske.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pictures look great! Nice shoes too! Love and hugs from the Netherlands <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi to here,I have just little time to this now but I use that.I little missed this already but eventually wasn´t fitting time,some days ago I already was on this site when eyes started to go close by forcely so had then just to let be and may was already almost midnight too.

    Works hasn´t succeed good but not bad now either.Yesterday I got ache to my leg again so had to take little slower.That may be originated at my sporting times but I really don´t understand how that can still be like that.Well,these doesn´t necessarily heal so good,damn.

    So,today I have little going to set little my car,wouldn´t interested yes but usually faults will not be fixed if they doesn´t set.I must see now but I think I don´t do nothing to liquid leak yet,for now that´s not special problem.

    After some while break,I was partying too and felt surprisingly good so I think that quite soon again.I was already started to miss my great clothes,and place too - quite special for one to me.

    During these free days I might have better time to this too but properly to deep inside to this,I don´t think so - or well,maybe.

    Ok,good night

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hej Anette!

    Well, this is unfair that the sea isn't frozen anymore there in Sweden! :P Last night it snowed again here in Finland and I'm not happy about it..

    ReplyDelete