Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Planet hell

Hey! We have put out a video from la rehearsals where we play Planet hell in our official you tube channel today! Check it out;-) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

33 comments:

  1. The only thing I can say is WOOW!
    I love it.. Of course it's different but it's beautifull (:

    With love,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it. Well done Anette! I really love the way you sing this song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're sooo beautiful *____* Guys are so fun and cute XD love you all <33 what about once more video? ;)

    hugs from Russia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for uploading that video. It's just awesome. I love happy Nightwish, all of you are very cute.
    Anette you are singing amazingly. I didn't really like Planet Hell before, but with your voice it's my favourite.
    And please tell Tuomas I love him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Anette you sound great in Planet Hell! :D I love how you sang it! Congrats!
    (BTW Tuomas' eyebrows dance... Epic win! XD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. INCREDIBLE! Both you and the boys :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that tip. I will check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look and sound so good in this video! I prefer your version of Planet hell cause when i listening this song from End of an Era i dont like Tarjas voice at all. I dont know why so forgive me everybody who do not agree with me i LOVE this Anette Hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hei Nettie, where's the 'hep hep'?? :(
    We miiiiiss then :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette! I just had to say that when I heard you singing Planet Hell, I got goosebumps! You are amazing! I really hope that Nightwish will do a North American tour soon!

    With love,
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing, all you guys are great!! thanks Anette for share your voice with us.
    I hope to see you this summer in Costa de Fuego!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! ;D

    Hemska saker!! (Was it Marco who said that, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome down to my Anette Hell !! hahahaha
    It was perfect.
    His voice fits so well in this song :)
    I laughed at the Tuomas playing imaginary drums. haha
    You were sooooo beautiful. I've seen this video 5 times :)
    Hugs, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truely amazing. This song is yours now. I'm officially calling it Anette Hell from now on. You brought it so much! I feel every word when you sing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh! i wish watch this video, thaks! :D
    f:Deyanira :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm speechless... what a great job you did. You brought me to tears! Congratulations!!!! \O/ (and you keep doing this great =P)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anette,
    I watched the great rehearsal video of Planet Hell, it was amazing. It made my day! Hope your shows go well this weekend and you get a little time to get some running in.

    Cheers!
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome, Anette Hell!!!!
    I hope you have tons of rehearsal or live material to release!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sounded amazing! AMAZING! And you looked so beautiful. But you really rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, I already watched it and i must say it's one of the best videos I've seen. You're doing a great job there as always and the clip itself is really fun to watch. :)
    All the best wishes to you, the guys and your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i saw it, I heard it and it´s amazing!! Great job, guy! Can´t wait to see you in Prague!!! Only 18 days :-D

    Take care, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  22. The thing I like about "New Nightwish" as compared to old is how EVERYONE has a part in the performance. Annete you are an incredible singer (I too like this version better than the old)and so is Marco. But Jukka's melodramtic facial expressions and drumming style and Emmpu and Tuomas' nuances also add to the performance. This band, now that it's truly a band and not "Tarja and Nightwish", is truly greater than the sum of its parts.

    As a personal request I think that it's be really cool for Nightwish to do a cover of a Meat Loaf tune...Especially toward the end with the duet part.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR9j36UMVu4

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's awesome, Anette!
    You and the guys did a great job! :)
    I'm glad to see that you are doing your job great and with so much fun and love! :)

    Take care!
    Greetings from Serbia!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh..... Thak you Dear Anette and guys for this awesome video. At least I have great quality of the song with your amazing voice, without screams of crowd and another noice. I put it to my mp-3 player to replace the live Moscow version with bad quality.
    And please, record some more old songs from rehearsals. It's a great gift for all fans!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anette, this is the best live video I ever heard :) One heart for everyone... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    You are awesome! Guys did a great great job, but you surprise me dear Anette. I know you have it in you. You are so damn good. What an energy! I'm without words ;)
    Thank you for this. And please record more stuff like this one. :) I will put it on my cell-phone.
    Ooo, today I have a big exam in Deutch - German. My topic was Meine Lieblingsband - Nightwish. I was talking almost 10 minutes about you. This is my third presentation about you and maybe fifth questioning. :D

    Grettings from Croatia
    Marija

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for that video, dear Anette!
    It's amazing :)
    We love you, guys)) You were so beautiful and the boys were so cute in that video, it's a great pleasure to see all of you so happy and smiling:)
    Happy Nightwish!
    (love Tuomas' eyebrows))))

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's such a pleasure to see how happy you and guys are! The song is just amasing this way and it reminds about that miracle time of the month ago concert. Thank you!
    Hugs from Russia)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I check it out on Nightwish official YouTube channel and Anette you look beautiful in the video clip also the "Planet Hell" track kick ass as well...Nice video indeed! ♥ and hugs from Illinois US! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I so very love love love you on Planet Hell. Sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Anette !
    Wooow I love your version soo much <3
    I really liked it the song suits you perfectly !
    Kisses and Hugs from Portugal
    Liliana

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love it! You're amazing on this song! I'm happy to see all those smiles! You give a good energy to the guys. Thank you for all!

    ReplyDelete