Aneta we thank you ( My děkujeme Aneto )! you are amazing ! I am really glad I had the opportunity to see you live. You 're living my dream to sing with the band, who lives and makes music so beautiful and emotional music, especially the heart. The fact that you're in Nightwish gives me hope that all is possible and that if I need to work on myself , I become something. Stay Anetka and it would be an honor to you once ( if this is all possible at all ) sing a duet. Sorry my English is not good.
What about Budapest? And why didn't you sing more, I was kind of sad after the concert :( But you were wonderful nonetheless! <3 From Hungary with love :)
Hi Anet was amazing you were wonderful, amazing experience, you were my thirtieth birthday gift .. thank you for the amazing music and effects for you, I send you all a big thanks .. Lenka
Thank all of You!!! It has been the best concert ever, for me.-) Greeting the rest of band and say that has been wonderful evening full of the passion, great music and signing,just perfect performance...:D Once again, THANK YOU.-) Have a nice nice day, DEAR ANETTE!!!
Thank you!!!!!!! It´s impossible to describe this happiness with words. It was incredible. I was just gazing at your show with open mouth. And finally I saw and heard the angel. Love and hugs. Matotu
Hi Anette! :) How was it in Budapest? I suppose to be there, but my plans broke down :( This was my chance to see you and guys because I don't know would you come to Croatia. :/ Big huge ;) Bye, Marija
You were great too Anette:) It was the best show I've ever been to. Allready looking forward to see you(and ofcourse hear you:) on Master of Rock...that was the most unexpected and great news;) Thank you...
Hello dear Anette! Thank you for show in Prague, awsome. But I have to say you looked sad like you didn´t want to be here with us-fans and didn´t enjoy it. Sorry but I have to say it :(
Thank you!!!!!!! It´s impossible to describe the happiness which I felt on Moday. Just gazing at awesome Nightwish show with open mouth. And I finally saw the angel. Love and hugs. Matotu (I don´t see my first post here, so I post this again.)
Very, very beautiful photo:) Anette, in June Bulgarian fan club of Nightwish is going to do a special Nightwish party with a special guest Mr.Plamen Dimov who will come to Bulgaria. We're preparing a lot of great things for this party so I want to ask you if you can record a short video about your fans:) Greetings, Irena and all your fans in Bulgaria.
That's such a gorgeous makeup. I couldn't be there, but on all the videos I saw, your eyes were shining like stars! And your voice was amazing that night, I bet. Unfortunately the quality of youtube isn't the best, but you were indeed amazing in Vienna! That show was by far better than the one 4 years ago there and the one 3 years ago in Munich together and each of them stunned me already. I don't even know how to describe what I felt but you have an incredible voice and on this album and the live performances you gave proof. Thank you so much! Rock on!
Me and my friends travelled from Finland to see the Nightwish concert in Budapest. The concert was so amazing. Concer was full with very good athmosphere. I cried many happy tiers. Thank you so much! You are such a great singer and sing like an angel. See you again in Turku and Kuopio:)
Yeah see you tomorrow! I am soooo excited!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful! I'm so curious about your make-up! Tell us something about it! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd hurray Prag! ^_^
Aneta we thank you ( My děkujeme Aneto )! you are amazing ! I am really glad I had the opportunity to see you live. You 're living my dream to sing with the band, who lives and makes music so beautiful and emotional music, especially the heart. The fact that you're in Nightwish gives me hope that all is possible and that if I need to work on myself , I become something. Stay Anetka and it would be an honor to you once ( if this is all possible at all ) sing a duet. Sorry my English is not good.
ReplyDeletebeautiful! that´s so pretty! :D
ReplyDeletecongratulation! :)
What about Budapest? And why didn't you sing more, I was kind of sad after the concert :( But you were wonderful nonetheless! <3
ReplyDeleteFrom Hungary with love :)
You're always so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSleep well and pleasant dreams to you Nettie.
Hugs and kisses.
xoxoxo
Lovely lashes!
ReplyDeleteWe thank you, Anette! You were amazing :) Please come back soon! We love you <3
ReplyDeleteI saw you yesterday and right now I'm leaving for Leipzig :D
ReplyDeleteYou are sooooo cute dear Anette !
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I miss you.
ReplyDeleteHi Anet was amazing you were wonderful, amazing experience, you were my thirtieth birthday gift .. thank you for the amazing music and effects for you, I send you all a big thanks .. Lenka
ReplyDeleteThank all of You!!! It has been the best concert ever, for me.-) Greeting the rest of band and say that has been wonderful evening full of the passion, great music and signing,just perfect performance...:D
ReplyDeleteOnce again, THANK YOU.-)
Have a nice nice day, DEAR ANETTE!!!
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteYou look very good. I like that mack up. I hope you are well.
Greetings and hugs
Sarah
And Hungary? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt´s impossible to describe this happiness with words. It was incredible. I was just gazing at your show with open mouth. And finally I saw and heard the angel.
Love and hugs.
Matotu
Damn Anette! You'll be hotter than the pyro on stage!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette
ReplyDeleteI like your make up !
Love
isa
your french fan club http://anetteolzon.forumactif.com/
You were amazing ! Thanks a lot for the best evening in my life !! :) I´ll never forget it...great concert ! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are soooooo beautiful, Anette! Have a nice day:*
ReplyDeleteHi Anette! :)
ReplyDeleteHow was it in Budapest? I suppose to be there, but my plans broke down :(
This was my chance to see you and guys because I don't know would you come to Croatia. :/
Big huge ;)
Bye,
Marija
Hello Annette!
ReplyDeleteThis make-up is one of my favorite!! :) You look great!!!
Since I know you are coming to Montreal in September, I am so exicited and I am already longing to finally see you and the guys in my hometown!!! :)
Take care and love from Montreal!!!
Sophie
You were great too Anette:) It was the best show I've ever been to. Allready looking forward to see you(and ofcourse hear you:) on Master of Rock...that was the most unexpected and great news;) Thank you...
ReplyDeleteHello dear Anette! Thank you for show in Prague, awsome. But I have to say you looked sad like you didn´t want to be here with us-fans and didn´t enjoy it. Sorry but I have to say it :(
ReplyDeleteYour concert was the best in my life! :) Thank you Anette, you are true singer of Nightwish. You sing like an angel,.... :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt´s impossible to describe the happiness which I felt on Moday. Just gazing at awesome Nightwish show with open mouth. And I finally saw the angel.
Love and hugs.
Matotu
(I don´t see my first post here, so I post this again.)
Very, very beautiful photo:) Anette, in June Bulgarian fan club of Nightwish is going to do a special Nightwish party with a special guest Mr.Plamen Dimov who will come to Bulgaria. We're preparing a lot of great things for this party so I want to ask you if you can record a short video about your fans:)
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Irena and all your fans in Bulgaria.
That's such a gorgeous makeup. I couldn't be there, but on all the videos I saw, your eyes were shining like stars!
ReplyDeleteAnd your voice was amazing that night, I bet. Unfortunately the quality of youtube isn't the best, but you were indeed amazing in Vienna! That show was by far better than the one 4 years ago there and the one 3 years ago in Munich together and each of them stunned me already. I don't even know how to describe what I felt but you have an incredible voice and on this album and the live performances you gave proof. Thank you so much! Rock on!
You are so beautiful, Anette.
ReplyDeleteElena.
I saw the Live in Leipzig!! Amazing Concert!!!Love u guys!!love u
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful!:-)
ReplyDeleteMe and my friends travelled from Finland to see the Nightwish concert in Budapest. The concert was so amazing. Concer was full with very good athmosphere. I cried many happy tiers. Thank you so much! You are such a great singer and sing like an angel. See you again in Turku and Kuopio:)
ReplyDeleteNo, thank YOU..! The best day ever, you were great..! :-)
ReplyDelete