Friday, 11 December 2009

Cooking...

Today I have bought the first x-mas gifts and also some new sheets to our beds. My son got with Liverpool, which is his favourite football team;=)

Now I am cooking food and among it is one of my favourites: fried brussel sprouts...I first boil them for some minutes, then frie them in butter...yummie!

Tonight its the finals of Idols so of course that is what we will watch;=)

Enjoy the evening!

25 comments:

  1. Hummm, Liverpool is a great football team, really nice. =)
    My football team is a Brazilian team, called Corinthians. It's very good too, I hope that next year we go to world championship. Would be very good =D
    Enjoy the night you too,
    Have fun with you family.
    Hugs and best wishes from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out getting my cats a Christmas gifts today.. they always have a nice new coller. Fried brussel sprouts mmmmm your making me feel hungry Anette. I love brussel sprouts and they are very very good for you (more vitamin c than a tangerine) and should be used more than just with a Christmas dinner. I like them added to stir-fries and they are also nice raw :=). Can I ask you what you will be having for your Xmas dinner, do you have a traditional Swedish meal or do you have turkey with all the trimmings like most people here in the UK? I'm a vegetarian so I will be having a Quorn Roast with all the trimmings.

    Enjoy watching Idols and I hope your son likes sleeping with his new Liverpool sheets.

    Respect
    Nikki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm Brussels sprouts, and fried in butter...yummie indeed!
    My night will be filled with guitarlessons and some tv. It will be an early night, because it will also be an early morning tomorrow to work. (I'm a student, but I work in the weekends).
    Enjoy Idols and everything else tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know the brussel sprouts but it looks great. You're lucky to have time to cook and relax you before x-mas. Me, I have a lot of exams and brrrr i'm stress and i have too much thinks to learn, learn and learn again.
    Have a nice evening with the final of idols ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So your son likes a British football team. That's good!

    It's the final of the UK version of Idols this weekend too. It's called X Factor.

    Hope you have a nice evening, Anette

    Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear Nettie! I will also watch Idols tonight.
    Have a nice evening =)

    I made this picture for you , I hope that you will like it =)

    http://i47.tinypic.com/35jfjgh.jpg

    Hugs

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tasty and healthy food, sounds good! Enjoy your meal and have a nice, cosy evening in front of the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, idol ikväll då :) Synd bara att Tove åkte ut i förra veckan, jag tyckte hon borde vunnit..

    Hoppas du får en bra kväll :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I don't like brussels sprouts, hehehe. But, yeah, they are good for health!
    Enjoy your evening, have lot of fun.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm, tasty. wish you much fun when watching TV. wish you a nice evening and sleep well

    ReplyDelete
  11. HURRA! :D Liverpool ÄR bäst! Synd bara att Sami Hyypiä bytte till Leverkusen (gillar han lever, eller? :o ), han var, och är ändå, min favoritspelare :)
    Hälsa att Liverpool är bäst! ^^
    Krams!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi A- Have a great night!

    Maybe you could persuade your son to follow my Team Leicester City instead ? They need all the support they can get!!! I'm sure they do a nice line in quilt covers LOL! Sadly no longer in the Premier League , but sure to return soon??

    Have a great weekend ... Warm wishes Peter x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liverpool? Shocking!! Next time you are in England i'll give him a Tottenham shirt. There's still time for him to learn the error of his ways!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anette!
    have you ever see Glee of fox?! its a very interesting serie.
    today is friday! lacking the recommended video!
    bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!

    I need to get started on my x-mas
    shopping too...but with everything that's
    going on with my family...and all my
    friend ditching me right now it's hard for
    me to focus on anything.
    What kind of friend leaves right when you
    need them the most??? My mum and
    stepdad are probably divorcing, my brother
    might go live with my real dad,
    and he's been in and out of the hospital,
    and there's NO ONE to talk too...
    It's so frustrating! I can't deal with all of
    this at once, and I don't want too anymore...

    I don't like brussel sprouts, but I hope
    you enjoy them and have
    a good night with your family!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seth skulle nog gilla min kompis rum, som bor i samma hus på internatet med mig...hela hans rum har Liverpool saker i sig ;=)

    ha en bra helg och lucia!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Anette, you have very good taste. My favourite food is pizza and chips. :D Now on conference on skype and i'm talking with some friends... it's so funny. Enjoy your evening! Good night and sleep well! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Anette! :)
    I just wanted to share with you the latest album of the great band "30 Seconds to Mars". I like it very much, and I want to share the record with everyone I love! my Mum has approved it, and maybe you'll like it too :)

    here you can listen it free (just parts of the songs):
    http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/thirtysecondstomars

    thanks, and sorry for... spaming? :) have a nice weekend! *sends her love to Anette*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi my favorite Swedish singer, how are you? I hope that everything is fine =)
    I have one question to you and I really like so much if you answer that =) You will make another round of questions? Have much time since the last, and I have some questions to you. I really would be very happy if you did another round of questions, please =)
    It's one way of us, your fans, communicate and clarify our doubts directly with you. For a fan, me for exemple, this is amazing =D
    Have a good night, dream with the angels
    Hugs from Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jag börjar gilla din son mer och mer bara genom de kommentarer du skriver om honom här. Plus att Nessi sade att han är väldigt söt ;D Liverpool är bäst, han har bra smak!

    Jag har faktiskt fått köpt några julklappar, men så många, många är det ännu som måste införskaffas. Nå, ännu har man ju tid.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a coincidence!
    Today I have cooked brussel sprouts almost the same way as you do. But I prefer to roll it in the flour before frying it. So all the sprouts get covered with a thin golden crust in the end of cooking. Very nice thing =)

    Now have a good night, sleep well ;-)
    Best wishes,
    Maria ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE

    I am very glad to meet you.Although you and I do not speak the same language, no doubt both of us agree that life is filled with problems.Therefore,I want to ask you an important question:Would you like to live at a time when there is no more hatred,hardship,sickness,and even death?
    You may think:"of course,but is that possible?Yes,it is!The almighty God,Jehovah,himself has promised that h will soon bring about uch conditions.The Bible says this about what God will do for mankind:"He will wipe out every tear from their eyes ,and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed away"(Reveletion 21:4)
    Just imagine how happy life will be when those words come tue!How,though,can you make sure that you and your family will enjoy this promised future?You will find the answer in the Bible literature that we publish.
    I am one of Jehovah`s Witnesses.We help people to understand the Bible.My name is Abigail from Chile..(On the internet, http://www.watchtower.com you will find more information in your own language)
    Thanks for read this message...Tack sa mycket...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Slurps, that sounds so yummie! I love the x-mas time bacause of the lights and good food ;-)

    Hope you feel relaxed and happy!
    Enjoy the evening! :-)

    Take care!

    With love,
    Ewe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey :)

    X-Mas gifts!!!! holy crap i need to get them as soon as possible ;)
    hey i hope you feel fine today^^

    YEAH your cooking stuff sounds very very yummie^^ :)

    have a wonderful day now
    huuuuuugs
    LOVE AND RESPECT
    Chris:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good football team he twists =)
    Cooking is very good! I like!
    Have a great day
    Hugs from São Paulo, Brazil =)

    ReplyDelete