Sunday, 6 December 2009

Football mum;=)

So, as a football mum, I am up early on a sunday...my son has practise so it was just to get up, fix breakfast, drink coffee and soon off.

Yesterday, me and my son watched Arthur and the revenge of Maltazard and it was really good. My son thought it was better than the first one.

12 comments:

  1. Som jag sa.. Fotboll ÄR bra :)
    Och till dagens ära säger jag
    HURRA FÖR FINLAND! :D
    Finlands självständighetsdag idag! 6 december<3 ^^ Idag är det bal på presidentslottet! Där finns det alltid underbara klänningar! :) Det är sånt vi flickor gör när vi tittar på balen.. ;)
    Krams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nettan! How are you?? Nice to hear that you had fun!
    Wish you all te best

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Anette!

    I got up early too. I wish I could have stayed in bed though.

    Hope you have a great day, and good luck to your son!

    Take care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anette, Happy Nikolaus!
    We here in Germany celebrate this today.
    So hope you and your son had fun at the training.
    I am back again after some bed-time for my strong cold. What really makes me mad is that I had to cancel the rehearsal on thursday and also will have to cancel the one for today... But well, life goes on ;) I had to hide into my room for some days in an isolated way for i did not know if it was swine flu. Well, we communicated with the phone into the house. It was funny or at least strange somehow...
    Well, I wish you a great sunday!!!
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cool Football Mum ;)

    Hope the weather is good!
    Have fun at your son´s football practise :)

    Thanks for posting the trailer ;)
    looks very good^^

    Have a nice day
    huuugs
    Love and Respect
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii Anette =)

    Poor you, getting up so early ;p.
    I slept until 11 cause yesterday we had Sinterklaas (dutch celebration for the saint Sint Nikolaas) and I was up till very late eating pepernoten, chocolat and taaitaai XD.

    I wish you a great Sunday!
    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Anette!

    I haven't been here for a while! School is so busy. I have midterms soon x.x

    Looks like you are doing really good Anette! Great to hear that! I am also doing some excercises everyday. With thera-band. I don't need going to gym because it can be used as the gym itself. I have a green band for now, which is strong but as soon as I will improve, I will make it more difficult for myself.

    Happy Santa Clause day!

    Love,
    Karo E.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nettie..good morning =D.

    I hope you have a wonderful day^^.

    Love,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette

    I slept today very late (someone of my neigbors had party last night and the noise kept me awake.. mrr..). I don't know if you know but today is the independence day of Finland. So today I will take it very easy, maybe a walk on the beach and remember my grand father who fought in the war.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anette,

    How are you. It is nice that you are the football mum for your son. I was wondering, what football sport is he training for American football or is it Soccer? Either way, have lots of fun. Take care.

    Yours, Fernando

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning! Well, I'm not a football mum,
    but I'm a football sister! Haha,
    my brothers both play, so I know what you mean.

    Well, I've never heard of either of those
    movies, but I'm glad he liked them and you had
    a good time together!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Anette,

    hope that your sons training went very well!
    The movie you've seen yesterday seems really cool...I want to go and see it!

    Thanks for the good news about you singing at the P3 Guld galan. I want to wish you lots of fun and good luck for the show!

    Today it's Saint Nicholas, so me and my sister have got some presents form the parents.

    Hope you've had a great day so far!

    Love,
    Herta

    ReplyDelete