Saturday, 5 December 2009

Cool stockings;=)




I love these stockings. They are from Pretty Polly and you can find them here;=)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Anette!
    They are really very nice!
    Also on this website has wonderfull stockings also!
    https://howcool.com/

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe , they look cool.The ones with letters look sweet .

    Have a nice day

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those stockings look a bit silly there so bare in the pictures. They would look nicer when they are a part of an outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, they're supernice ! It'll look great on the stage ;). Have a nice day dear Anette :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha... I just love those two first stockings! They really look cool!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stockings with the letters on it!! Really cool.. I don't know if we have stuff like that here in Brazil and it would be a fortune to buy online, because the taxes are so high.. But they're really really cool!!!
    Today I started my day reading Dead until Dark and I think I might finnish it tonight! hehe I have nothing to do and it's raining.. so boring.. I'll just stay home reading!! Maybe later I'll go to the bookstore to get the next book from the series.. they were out yesterday =(
    Did you read the books or just watch the series? because there are some things that are different on the books..

    Well.. see you later
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei Nettie,
    Cool stockings, I think the last ones look best.
    I thought I'd ask here as you are so good with fashion: Do you know anywhere online that sells UK size 4/US size 0 jeans (not sure of the Sweedish size) for not too much money? I have been having trouble finding anything that fits lately.
    Thanks.
    Sari.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!
    Cool tights, love it! I'll definitely try to order some of it.
    By the way, have you checked out this page- http://www.modcloth.com/store ? I really like it, their clothes rules.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice socks!
    You need to creat yourself brand! *0*


    Have a nice day, love you so much!
    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them all,
    the second one's are my favorite.

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii Anette =)

    I absolutely love the last one!
    Definately gonna look for a look-a-like ;p

    Have a nice night!
    Lots of love, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. HEy^^

    the last one :) looks very cool^^
    hmmm maybe i can make my dear Martina to get one of these^^

    hey anette^^
    SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE ;)

    huugs
    Love and Respect
    Chris :)

    ReplyDelete